Rhombaad

Video Game Time Traveler

Title: 野の白百合 - A white lily in the field

05v05.jpg

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Smith said:
Perhap Serp is returning them back Schierke magical stuff?

Such pertinence Smith, it's incredible. Indeed, Serpico is returning them Farnese' silver chaimail and dagger, and his feather sword and cloak.

Notice the title: "white lily" most probably being a reference to Farnese. This episode could underline the changes in her since she joined Guts' band, and her returned innocence/purity.

SaiyajinNoOuji

I'm still better than you
random thought but I just see Farnese as one of those naughty catholic school girls... so nice on the outside but soo sooo sooooo devious in the inside... anyways... I greatly anticipate this new episode! ;D

Aazealh said:
Such pertinence Smith, it's incredible. Indeed, Serpico is returning them Farnese' silver chaimail and dagger, and his feather sword and cloak.

Lolz it was just a wild guess... I only noticed it because Serp wasnt wearing his usual wind cloak... :p

But then again... Doesn it mean Serp and Farnese will be out of the picture when Guts travel to Elfhelm? If that the case i will really miss them... :'(

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
SaiyajinNoOuji said:
I just see Farnese as one of those naughty catholic school girls... so nice on the outside but soo sooo sooooo devious in the inside...

This might have been true during her H.I.C.K. days, but since she's been travelling with Guts it's not anymore IMO.

Smith said:
Lolz it was just a wild guess... I only noticed it because Serp wasnt wearing his usual wind cloak...  :p

Then your Attention Deficit Disorder is so great that you can't actually see them in the picture?

Smith said:
But then again... Doesn it mean Serp and Farnese will be out of the picture when Guts travel to Elfhelm?

Goddamn Smith, didn't you read the last episode at all? We've been talking about it in all of 251's thread, and even before. Indeed, Farnese managed to get a ship ready for Guts & co by agreeing to do Magnifico a favor, but she isn't planning to come with them, and it's most probably the same with Serpico.

Of course, that's a temporary situation, that is very likely to be altered in this episode and those that will follow.

And even if Farnese and Serpico don't go along with Guts, that doesn't necessarily mean that they will disappear from the story completely. There have been a lot of side stories along Guts main quest, this situation might turn into one of those, and they can always reunite later. Unless somebody dies...

S

Some Guy

Yes, it looks like Farnase and Serpico will be returning to the family estate and have a tearful farewell to the Guts's crew. Gived the amount of character developement and backstory they've been given, I doubt they'll be gone permanently, and we still don't know what Manifico wants Farnase to do

Akin

MOOO!!!
aufond said:
And even if Farnese and Serpico don't go along with Guts, that doesn't necessarily mean that they will disappear from the story completely. There have been a lot of side stories along Guts main quest, this situation might turn into one of those, and they can always reunite later. Unless somebody dies...

farnesenostay.jpg

(Image stolen from "griffith no more" Bandwidth stolen from skullknight.net)

Hrm... now, if all else fails, and Guts is ok with them leaving etc., don't you think Schierke might say something? Or more correctly, is there any possibility that Schierke won't say anything??

Griffith

With the streak of a tear, Like morning dew
I'm really looking forward to this chapter, I hope it somewhat clears the air and all the BS speculation about Farnese exiting the story so abruptly and meaninglessly (barring a dramatic turn in upcoming chapters).

But it reminds me too much of all the bitching when Guts first got the Berserk's Armor, when people apparently thought Guts' face was going to be covered by a skull mask the rest of the story. How long did that last?

About as long as I expect Farnese to be gone. =)

Griffith

With the streak of a tear, Like morning dew
Lithrael said:
Hehe, sneaky early episode. ;D

Awsome Ms. Lith. Much thanks.

I take it that scroll was their permit for the ship?

Time for a recovery mission. ;D

P.S. Whoa shit, just now noticed the super hi res. Awesome.

BiQ_

" ... "
Thanks, Lithrael!  :D

Puck & Ivarella, The Rescue Rangers!  ;D
Yeah... sorry.

Damn. Seeing that first color page makes me really want to start getting Young Animal...

The look Serpico gives to Guts is giving me the creeps, even if I know next to nothing about Japanese and can't comment any text here. Anyway, it seems that it was a political marriage, afterall. The guy she seemingly is supposed to marry freaks me out some. Or wait, not "freaks me out" but rather he looks like being the standard snobby bastard nobleman... Again, I cannot read anything they actually say, so I could be totally wrong...

It looks like the sword Serpico had in the last page(look close) but that cant be it. It looks more like Farnaze's old dagger and mail that was damaged, maybe as a reminder??? only time will tell

Rhombaad

Video Game Time Traveler
Thanks very much for the scans, Lith! ;D
From what I can tell on the 2nd to last page it seems we won't get Episode 253 until March 25th... :'(

Whoa!!!!!!! Awesome!!!!!!!!! This is the first time in a while I have been here when they were released!!!!!!!! Thanks Lith, and thanks for usually putting them up Aaz!!!!!!!!!!!!

- C !!!!!!!!!!!!

PS. YAY!!!!!!!!!!!

Begemot

STOP UNDRESSING ME WITH YOUR EYES!
Thanks Lithrael.

My favorite part was Casca sucking on Puck's head.

I wonder what Serpico thinks of all this? And I do believe he handed over the feather sword on page 4, since there's two weapons/sheaths, one of which is definately larger than a dagger.

Oh well, I suppose they'll have to go get Farneese back. Hmm, it has been a long time since Guts attended a ball, hasn't it?

Great chapter... But i am a bit sad next chapter will be one month later...

It pretty obvious that Muira, like Guts, is resting... He had been taking break so often recently... I am wondering will Berserk be releasing bi-monthly basic in future... or once a month?...

Top Bottom