Episode 252

Begemot

STOP UNDRESSING ME WITH YOUR EYES!
Herald of Yama said:
Why isn't Roderick married already? As third in line to the throne, its not like he wouldn't be a useful political marriage-instead, he's proposing to Vandimion's 'Demon Child', who was presumed dead, and whose continued life raises serious questions about her probable dereliction of duty. WHY?!

That Snake Baron resemblance is there for a reason; No, I don't think Roddy's an apostle, but I DO think he'd give the Marquis De Sade a run for his money in the depravity department. Any sane lady of the court would spurn him on the wedding night, causing not only his humiliation, but a black mark on the Schtauffen name as well. But if he hooks up with a pyronymphomaniac who digs self-mutilation-style penance, hey not a word of it is likely to ever leave the bedroom.

1. Farnese is still a Vandimion, and they seem to be major players, so a political marraige into the family would make since.

2. There's no reason so far to think Roddy isn't a good guy (well, besides being nobleman in Berserk, but hey, Owen and Raban were good guys).

S

Some Guy

Woland said:
2.  There's no reason so far to think Roddy isn't a good guy (well, besides being nobleman in Berserk, but hey, Owen and Raban were good guys).

True. Maybe Roderick is just being used by Manifico.

Also, I wonder what Daddy Vandimion thinks about his "Demon Child" daughter getting engaged.

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
From an announcement in last week's Young Animal, Farnese will be meeting some unexpected guy in Vandimion's place in the next episode.

SaiyajinNoOuji

I'm still better than you
Majin Tenshi said:
whattabout Griffith? 
Azan doesn't fit the description of "unexpected"
You know.... That is kinda got me thinking... Why would they send Mule and Sonja to that area?... perhaps a little ambassadorship before Griffith comes. For the Magnifico to really impress his father, why not try to make a great alliance with a champion of the people. Griffith. Who helped all those people get away from the Tuscan slavery. Just my thought.

;D

I can just see Farneze with the "Oh shit" look if it was the case.

Griffith

With the streak of a tear, Like morning dew
Majin Tenshi said:
whattabout Griffith? 
Azan doesn't fit the description of "unexpected"

If it's Griffith, then Xech wins the grand prize cookie. I'd be delighted by such an occurrence as well, but I still think Azan fits the description, especially since this is just a bullshit advertisement, and he's a much simpler answer. We'll see.

SaiyajinNoOuji said:
You know.... That is kinda got me thinking... Why would they send Mule and Sonja to that area?.

Mule was supposedly only there to collect Sonja because she ran away. But at the very least, it suggests the Hawks are probably near. When Sonja gave Schierke the warning to leave town, was it because she just had a vision of what's going to happen, or because the Hawks are going to make it happen, or at least get involved?

SaiyajinNoOuji said:
I can just see Farnese with the "Oh shit" look if it was the case.

I'm sure she'd be surprised to see him (the white haired God that was flying the giant hairy Minotaur at the tower =), and very curious because Guts knows him, but she doesn't know much about him yet beyond that. It would be most interesting.

I suddenly got this feeling that unexpected guest could be Minister Foss and Raban

Of course it could be more unexpected like Ricket and Erica... even Theresia 8)

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
Smith said:
I suddenly got this feeling that unexpected guest could be Minister Foss and Raban
They're in Midland. A looooong way away.

Of course it could be more unexpected like Ricket and Erica... even Theresia  8)
What business would Farnese have with Rickert and Erica?

Uriel

This journey isn't ov--AARGH!
I would like it to be Griffith. But I'm guessing it will be Azan. He might be the factor that gets Farneze to change her mind and rejoin the group..

scroto

Mmm....You don't say?
Sweet! Only one more week until awsomeness returns to YA.
I'm seriously getting addicted to this whole comic, break, comic, break schedule.

Is that sad or cool?!?!? ???

scroto

Mmm....You don't say?
Yeah, I would say it keeps me interested.

Rather then knowing that twice a month we get a splendid little tale of high adventure, the breaks and on again off again releases really make for fun reading online. Think how boring the current chapters section would be without all of our amazing psychic predictions and wishes going on.

Man I love this stuff! ;D

S

Some Guy

You said it, scroto!

Anywho, I hope the "unexpected guy" doesn't turn out to be Guts, who we know will be there. It would be cool if it was Griffith or Azan

Top Bottom