www.berserkstatues.com - discussion thread

Hello fellow Berserk fans and collectors!

I've been working on a website dedicated to Berserk statues and kits for the past few months and I think it's finally ready to go public =).

The link is naturally: http://www.berserkstatues.com

Currently, on the site I have 4 main sections:
1. pre-painted statues (Art of War)
2. completed kits (both mine and friends')
3. unpainted kits
4. other

Additional sections include:
1. faq
2. links

Please take your time and browse through the page. If you have anything to say, feel free to click on the "comment" links below each set of pictures to leave a little message.

Or, you can simply discuss in this thread. =)

I hope this website can serve as a good reference for all those Berserk collectors looking to expand their collection or for all those that are trying to sell a part of their collection. All the "estimated value" and "limitation" numbers are based solely on my experience and knowledge that I've gained during the past 4-5 years of Berserk collecting. They are as accurate as I can make them, but of course, if you have any discrepancies, please email or PM me. I'm no God, just a maniac in love with Berserk statues. =P

Also, if you own any completed Berserk kits, please email me pictures and I will be more than happy to add them to the site.

Lastly, feel free to save any of the pictures on the site to your hard drive. You can even direct link them. However, please don't edit them and remove the "berserkstatues.com" logo. It took me days to photograph all of them and I want people to be able to visit the site if they see one of the pictures elsewhere.

(On a side note: If you really enjoy the pictures and want to make wallpapers of them, I think that'll be really neat! In this case, for higher resolution pictures, email or PM me. =) I'll also add your wallpaper to the site so other Berserk fans can download and use them on their desktop.)

I'm very honored that my website can be an official partner of skullknight.net. SK.net has provided me with so much insight and Berserk information the past several years, I'm glad I have a chance to help contribute back in the best way I know how... BERSERK COLLECTING =)

Thanks for all the nice comments so far. =)

DarkDragoon said:
Holy crap that behelit musicbox is sooo sexy. I need to get me one of those. I need it!!!

Haha, I guess you downloaded the little video of it? I'm glad you like it!

Walter said:
Second-best Berserk-related website on the web. (if it had a forum, itd be number 1.5)

LOL, can't argue with you there.

DarkDragoon

Kuro no mahoutsukai
DirectDK said:
Haha, I guess you downloaded the little video of it? I'm glad you like it!
Yes I did. I really wanna get me one of those. "Forces" sounds really cool in music box form.. although I wish it played more then just the chorus part..

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Not sure I need to say anything since I've been checking the site's progress for weeks now. Great stuff overall, too much to comment about. Associated to the Encyclopedia, it is an astonishing and unmatched source of Berserk information.

Just congratulations on it DirectDK, and keep up the good work! ;D

From now on, any generic statue/figure (put that section up!)/kit question will be provided a link to that site.

DK, of course, mad props.

"ZODDO!!111111111eleven"
haha, sorry had to say that.

Hmm, with it public now....you should check up on your bandwidth, cuz your page is pretty intensive, and when the ball starts rolling it adds up bro.

Really awesome!!! There is only one bad thing though, the Zodd statue I want is $500 dollars!!!!!!! :eek: Maybe one day. 8)

- C

Headless_Death

u/QuartetGhent
Fantastic site!
The pictures are beautiful. It is very informative. And the music as fantastic.
Glad I purchased my attack form statue when I did.(I don't think I could afford a higher price.) ;D

Will you eventually include a section on the action figures?

Thank you DirectDK for all the time and effort it took to create it, so that people like me can find useful information on these collectibles. ;)

Damage Control said:
Really awesome!!! There is only one bad thing though, the Zodd statue I want is $500 dollars!!!!!!! :eek: Maybe one day. 8)

- C

Actually, sometimes I see it go for cheaper on Ebay.

Most of my "values" are averages taken from both winning bid prices on Yahoo Auctions Japan and Ebay, and this particular statue that you want (I'm guessing the Zoddo Apostle with Wings) seems to consistently go higher than $500 on YAJ, but consistently go lower than $500 on Ebay.  So don't give up hope!

EndLeSS8 said:
Hmm, with it public now....you should check up on your bandwidth, cuz your page is pretty intensive, and when the ball starts rolling it adds up bro.

Thanks, EndLeSS8 for the heads up.  I THINK my server can handle it though, but I'll definitely keep that in mind.  If anyone notices extreme slow down, please let me know.

Headless Death said:
Will you eventually include a section on the action figures?

Well, I don't own all the action figures actually ( :eek: shocking I know) so I don't think I'll be able to make a complete action figure section.  Of course, I could make an information page for the action figures, because I'm aware of all the ones that exist and their rough values, but I won't be able to supply personal pictures like I have for all my other stuff.

Do you think people will find that useful?

S

Some Guy

Excellent.

Content, pictures, music, Awesome!

I had no idea statues and kits were so rare. Great collection! I bet you're gonna try and win the Farnase kit in the other thread huh?

Some Guy said:
Excellent.

Content, pictures, music, Awesome!

I had no idea statues and kits were so rare.  Great collection!  I bet you're gonna try and win the Farnase kit in the other thread huh?

Thanks!

and INDEED =)

Headless_Death

u/QuartetGhent
DirectDK said:
Of course, I could make an information page for the action figures, because I'm aware of all the ones that exist and their rough values, but I won't be able to supply personal pictures like I have for all my other stuff.

Do you think people will find that useful?
Of Course. ;D

If need be, I can have pictures taken of the few I have.(just need to borrow a friends camera.)

I have the following.
Guts mercenary
Guts Raiders
Guts Band of the Hawk
Guts diorama.
Guts Black Swordsman:Millennium Falcon :Mad Face
Guts Black Swordsman:Millennium Falcon :Calm Face
Guts Mini Figure
Femto
Griffith:Band of the Hawk
Casca:Band of the Hawk
Judeau:Band of the Hawk
SkullKnight
Skullknight Mini-Figure

Unopened: I have Guts Black Swordman from the PS2 game.

conan

Until next time...
Great site!!

I'm looking forward to seeing the action figure site as I don't personally collect the statues, but I do collect the figures.

Great job!

Headless Death said:
Of Course. ;D

If need be, I can have pictures taken of the few I have.(just need to borrow a friends camera.)

I have the following.
Guts mercenary
Guts Raiders
Guts Band of the Hawk
Guts diorama.
Guts Black Swordsman:Millennium Falcon :Mad Face
Guts Black Swordsman:Millennium Falcon :Calm Face
Guts Mini Figure
Femto
Griffith:Band of the Hawk
Casca:Band of the Hawk
Judeau:Band of the Hawk
SkullKnight
Skullknight Mini-Figure

Unopened: I have Guts Black Swordman from the PS2 game.

Thanks for the offer to take pictures!  I'll let you know if I need them when the time comes.

You have quite a collection yourself!  I only own about half of those.  I wish I picked up a Zoddo Apostle Form figure when I had the chance.  That figure looks pretty nice, in my opinion.

On a side note, according to my statcounter, the site has been getting more hits than I expected.  And not just from people on SK.net.  Apparently, it somehow leaked to 4 other forums (3 chinese ones, and 1 japanese one).  The site's been getting around 1500 page loads each day!  And, hopefully, it'll keep growing!

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
DirectDK said:
Apparently, it somehow leaked to 4 other forums (3 chinese ones, and 1 japanese one). The site's been getting around 1500 page loads each day! And, hopefully, it'll keep growing!

The word spreads fast, can't blame them lurkers. ;)

Fuck you

Fuck your website

Fuck why can't this be me? rofl. Good shit dude... let the rest of us see some of the rarest Berserk items on the planet... though we can't touch, or keep, it's better than nothing.

Do you happen to have the Guts one where he it is in the Eclipse, and he is like standing over those Red Faces (like giant behelits when they form as the ground itself)? I remember seeing that item, wanting to buy it, waiting too long and it was gone. I'm not sure if it's rare or anything, but I haven't seen it in years and it wasn't on your site unless I missed it.

What would you say your collection "completion" is at?

Sigh now that I no I'll never get these statues, only thing left is to make some cool berserk site layouts :p psh, boring lol.

Fusiongt said:
Fuck you

Fuck your website

Fuck why can't this be me? rofl. Good shit dude... let the rest of us see some of the rarest Berserk items on the planet... though we can't touch, or keep, it's better than nothing.

Do you happen to have the Guts one where he it is in the Eclipse, and he is like standing over those Red Faces (like giant behelits when they form as the ground itself)? I remember seeing that item, wanting to buy it, waiting too long and it was gone. I'm not sure if it's rare or anything, but I haven't seen it in years and it wasn't on your site unless I missed it.

Haha, thanks for the comments.  Um, actually, the statue/kit that you speak of... I have never seen before, so it indeed must be rare.  Do you remember who made it?  Was it a statue or a kit?  Now that I know about it, I'll definitely keep an eye out.

What would you say your collection "completion" is at?

Sigh now that I no I'll never get these statues, only thing left is to make some cool berserk site layouts :p psh, boring lol.

Hmmm, my collection "completion"... well my AOW collection is pretty much complete.  I have every piece/variant that I set my heart on getting.  I just have to keep up with all the new releases.  I know some collectors like to own all the variants as well, but I'm just interested in having the one version that appeals to me the most (sometimes I'll buy the normal edition over the exclusive edition... it just depends).

In terms of kits, my collection "completion" is not nearly as complete.  To be able to have every Berserk kit ever made is extremely unlikely.  It would be nice though =P, but that's not a goal I'm striving for.  I only buy the Berserk kits I like.  There are actaully still a few older Berserk kits that I'm still trying to find.  But with the kits I already have, I am indeed content with them.  The hardest ones for me to find were the 4 1/7 dotou no tonosama kits (guts, griffith, casca, and judeau).  Those also cost me the most out of all my kits (minus the Griffith on Horse).

And judging by your sig and profile, I'm guessing you're the webmaster of thespectrum?  I hope you don't mind, but I linked your site in my "links" section.  If you want me to remove it, just let me know.

On another note...

Just made a small update to the other section.

Golem Action Figure
pair.jpg

Kubrick Sets
set2.jpg

Cheers.

PS: Don't forget to leave "comments" on the site!  Thanks =).

Headless_Death

u/QuartetGhent
DirectDK said:
I wish I picked up a Zoddo Apostle Form figure when I had the chance. That figure looks pretty nice, in my opinion.
Click here for link to yahoo japan apostle Zodd Figure. ;)

Great additions. The Kubricks look awesome.

Top Bottom