www.berserkstatues.com - discussion thread

Rhombaad

Video Game Time Traveler
Damn that Femto looks sexy! :isidro:  Hopefully I'll be able to find one on eBay or YJ some day...sniff... :judo:  Congratulations on your new additions, that Skully looks bad ass! :badbone:

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
CnC said:
for someone who doesn't use it...

All will be done in due time. Meanwhile you shut up. :SK:

CnC

Ad Oculos
Aazealh said:
All will be done in due time. Meanwhile you shut up. :SK:

Due time, huh? would that be before or after your "meeting"?

Anyways. Sorry to derail the thread there. The choice of bone for a color is really nice, btw. It really is a nice paint job

Now now, fellas, there is enough SK goodness to go around for everyone. :casca:

-rob- said:
Also, I came across this kit which I found to be real nice, please explain the history to this. Thanks.

Hi Rob. That kit is actually a pretty big mystery to me. The person who has it, Jennifer, bought it from someone who bought it at a comic convention in San Diego, several years ago. That seller said something it was from Thailand (which I found to be really strange).

Recently, though, I met someone who says that kit is indeed from Japan (not Thailand), and is quite rare, as well as pretty old. I've been searching for one ever since Jennifer showed me hers and I have had no luck so far. Actually, she offered to trade it with me for another Berserk kit, but I wouldn't budge. :judo: Hopefully I made the right decision!

And thanks to all for your nice comments. I'm glad the Bone look was successful!

R

-rob-

DirectDK said:
Hi Rob. That kit is actually a pretty big mystery to me. The person who has it, Jennifer, bought it from someone who bought it at a comic convention in San Diego, several years ago. That seller said something it was from Thailand (which I found to be really strange).

Recently, though, I met someone who says that kit is indeed from Japan (not Thailand), and is quite rare, as well as pretty old. I've been searching for one ever since Jennifer showed me hers and I have had no luck so far. Actually, she offered to trade it with me for another Berserk kit, but I wouldn't budge. :judo: Hopefully I made the right decision!

Thanks for the story Derek, yeah that is a really cool statue. I also liked the one with Mozgus's guard.

PS: SkullKnight Resin kit looks EXCELLENT! Do you by anychance have any plans to get that Griffith On Horse done soon?

Just a small update... I decided to add a gallery section for my kits. It's just a place where I can upload random photos for any reason I feel like. Nothing fancy :serpico:. So, for starters, I made a Headlong Display gallery!

skzoddotoplightleft.jpg

sknoflash.jpg

skzoddotoplight.jpg

skzoddoflash.jpg

gutslight.jpg

gutsflash.jpg

PS... So yah, my SK Bone arrived safe and sound :guts:.

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Good idea! I think that looks pretty neat, especially the SK "Bone" with the Skull in the background and Zodd next to it. :badbone:

Rhombaad

Video Game Time Traveler
Sweet deal Derek! Wish I had enough room to have shelves like that for my statues and figures...ah well...one day. :judo:

I am working on an article for my french website (video games, cinema, music, manga etc...). It deals with berserk merchandise (we are big fan of this masterpiece on our website) and my purpose is to let the maximum people know about beautiful Berserk statues beings.

So, my question is, can I link Berserkstatues.com in my article and do you allaw me to take few pictures (your photographs are so beautiful DirectDK)

Regards

Kenji-kun said:
I am working on an article for my french website (video games, cinema, music, manga etc...). It deals with berserk merchandise (we are big fan of this masterpiece on our website) and my purpose is to let the maximum people know about beautiful Berserk statues beings.

So, my question is, can I link Berserkstatues.com in my article and do you allaw me to take few pictures (your photographs are so beautiful DirectDK)

Regards

OF COURSE! :guts: Thank you for asking.

My newest kit/dio was finished yesterday but I haven't had time to update the page yet, but I thought I'd just give you guys a teaser pic...

DEATH MATCH - MAKEN

deathmatch.jpg

Stay tuned for a full update. :guts:

Rhombaad

Video Game Time Traveler
DirectDK said:
My newest kit/dio was finished yesterday but I haven't had time to update the page yet, but I thought I'd just give you guys a teaser pic...

Oh shit, nice Wyald kit! I hope you update the page soon, this teaser pic makes me crave more angles! Each update makes me more jealous of your collection, Derek. Congratulations! :guts:

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Hehe, wait until you see the full thing guys, it's great. :guts:

Kenji-kun said:
You are an extreme lucky boy DirectDK, I hope that you realize it !

Well, to get these statues he has to give up on other things. He works hard and save his money to pay the kits, checks auctions everyday to find good deals, then pays to have them painted by a professional. Not so much a question of luck, it's more about determination and dedication. :SK:

Yeah, I realize that.
In fact, in French, there is an expression (fixed, a formal one) "tu as de la chance !" stressed on the word "chance" and it just deals with the finality, not the manners that brings to it... I don't know if you understand whant I want to express.
By the way, everyone is impressed by his outstanding collection and I guess he is making some jealous here ^^

Top Bottom