www.berserkstatues.com - discussion thread

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
It's pretty cool, I like the painting job and the base a lot, even though I'm not a fan of the original kit.

Vaxillus

The one and only severed head
Looks pretty awesome. I have to agree with Aaz though, the original kit is not so great.

Raziel

"Each man is haunted until his humanity awakens."
That is one incredible piece of work, got to love all the details especially on the base and the veins running through Femto's wings.

Also, awesome site you've got there.  You definitely put my fledgling statue collection to shame, and I can't wait to see more.

Got two new additions coming soon (probably by Sunday/Monday). Here's a little preview... :guts:

golempubes.jpg

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Pretty cool of course, but I'm a bit surprised at Erica's eyes. Schierke's are special so it's fine, but Erica is supposed to have normal eyes with ordinary irises and pupils. Well, that's all; they're both sweet nevertheless. :serpico:

CnC

Ad Oculos
some great additions, derek.
I agree with the comment about the eyes.

But those are some damn nice kits.

Raziel

"Each man is haunted until his humanity awakens."
Very nice new additions.  But I think I could've lived without knowing Golems have pubes. :carcus:

Chiba

Proud owner of a Dragonslayer
Wow, that are extremely nice statues. Especially the faces are very close to the original. Only Evarella looks a bit weird.
Damn, why can't AoW model faces like these. :p

Whouhoooooooo
thanks thanks thaks !!!
I just LOVE this Schierke & Evarella. Very detailed and accurate face !
Why Art of War doesn't sculpt a scaled little Puck like that with their Guts statues ?!!!

Ta-daa!!! Here's a new one!

Just FYI, these pictures do not show the feather on Irvine's hat, or the actual resin piece for the string of Irvine's bow. John took these pictures before shipping the kit to me and we thought it would be safer to have me assemble some of the delicate parts upon receiving it. Don't want to take chances on this one!

Anyways, there are a few more pics on the website. Please leave comments (on the website too :guts:). Hope you like!

Chiba

Proud owner of a Dragonslayer
Congrats on this great kit!
Is there actually any way for a normal collector like me to get such kits? Or are they reserved for special insiders? :serpico:

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Chiba said:
Is there actually any way for a normal collector like me to get such kits? Or are they reserved for special insiders? :serpico:

You can buy them off Yahoo Japan auctions (they're only sold during Hobby festivals, using a temporary license the makers purchase at the time). Then the real challenge is to have someone make them into something good for you (they're unpainted and unassembled kits). Sometimes people sell completed versions on YJa, but it's rare and costs a lot of money.

handsome rakshas

Thanks Grail!
Ah, well! It seems the rich get richer! Another neat addition to your already ridiculous amount of awesome things I'll never own! If you sense a hint of jealousy its because I AM!  :zodd:

Edit: Curse you, Derek! And also congratulations.

Top Bottom