www.berserkstatues.com - discussion thread

grendelrt said:
That trigun is super hot. Let me guess though, its impossible to find XD

Eh, you can find it on Ebay every once in a while. =P That's how I got mine. Actually, I may know someone who might be willing to sell hers. If you are interested PM me.

Aazealh said:
That beherit is gross... :-X Not that I'm discovering it but man... AOW failed on this one. Nice update otherwise DirectDK, I especially like the sitting Puck and the Busts.

LOL, it's gross but fun to hold in your hand! But yah, I'm most fond of the Pucks. I wonder what it would have looked like if AOW actually painted it though...

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
DirectDK said:
LOL, it's gross but fun to hold in your hand!

Hehe, I guess it is, alright. ;D

DirectDK said:
But yah, I'm most fond of the Pucks.  I wonder what it would have looked like if AOW actually painted it though...

Interesting remark actually, I often think that it's a shame they never did a "normal" Puck statue and always concentrated on SD representations.

Well, John is finishing up these two kits this week:

(reference pics)
gutsbust.jpg

skandbehelit.jpg

Guts is pretty much done, though, so here's a teaser pic:
gutsbustface.jpg

Damn, even with all the dried up blood and scars, Guts is one good looking mofo, wouldn't you say? :guts:

We did something pretty sweet with Guts' base but unfortunately you won't be able to see it very well in the final pictures. Maybe I'll mess around with the camera more after I get the finished kit in my hands. Anyhow, just wanted to give ya a little preview!

SMZKAH

I shall find the crystal of peace
I'm intrigued by the puck sitting paint job. I've been thinking about maybe painting mine ever since I got it. That one looks really nice painted. Maybe I'll gather up the courage to paint mine and/or buy another one to paint.

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
I posted comments on berserkstatues.com yesterday. Still, I think the Guts bust would look a lot more like him with a squarer jaw. :guts: Great kits overall anyway, even if I don't like Puck's painted face so much (due to the original sculpt, not the paint job).

CnC

Ad Oculos
I like the second shot of the Guts bust the best. I think it looks better from that angle. Its definitely one of the better representations out there of his face.
And that skull rules... rules!

R

-rob-

I just spent like 2 hours on this website today. Much props on it DirectDk... The GrunBeld and Wyald statues are awesome.

Hey everyone, thanks for the compliments on the two busts. I received them a few days ago and they went straight in my Ikea display case =P. The SK bust is actually more detailed than the pictures show. So, needless to say, I'm quite pleased.

Additionally, today has been a joyous day, because look what came in the mail! BEHOLD...

Go to my site for a few more pictures :guts:

Rhombaad

Video Game Time Traveler
To be honest, if I had the cash I would've probably gotten the Zodd II statue limited edition just for the Skull Knight bust. That thing looks awesome (so does the Zodd, but in a different way). Oh well, I have no cash but maybe one day, many years from now, these'll all be on eBay...

Hmmm odd. I just got the shipping quote on my pucks last week. (paying it today or tomorow) O well I love my Zodd as well.

Awesome pics Derek. The only thing is that the lighting makes the blood jump out more than it does in person. (not that the blood looks bad in the pics or in person)

FINALLY! Another update! :guts:

To make a long story short, the Silver Skullknight that I got painted by John a while back got damaged during shipment, to the point where the only way to properly fix everything was for John to strip the paint, disassemble it, and then re-do the entire thing. So, this time around, I decided to be more edgy, and make skully BONE. What do ya'll think?

Skullknight: Bone, by Headlong:

front.jpg

left.jpg

shield.jpg

ghosttown.jpg

and...

Griffith: Femto: Rebirth, by Art of War:

sideleft.jpg

sideright.jpg

siderightclose.jpg

back.jpg

More pictures of both items on site. :serpico:

R

-rob-

Nice pictures Derek... I just checked the Website, I guess I'm still too early for the update cuz I didn't see the pics on there yet.

Also, I came across this kit which I found to be real nice, please explain the history to this. Thanks.

Top Bottom