• None

Votes: 6 25.0%
  • Both

Votes: 1 4.2%
  • Gamegear?

Votes: 3 12.5%

• Total voters
Ok, in your opinion which is better the psp or ds

For starters the DS has longer battery life then the PSP but the PSP has more[better] launching titles. I dont wanna play no damn mario.Also to my understanding, PSP dosnt have Online play, but the DS(using bluetooth technoligy) can play online or use Pictochat from 100 feet away from you. But psp price may be at 150 at launch. So Ds has convineince with its system, but Psp has what matters most, good games.I am voting for the Psp because
1. The PSP first of all, kills the Nintendo DS with graphics. The DS in graphics can be compared to about between N64 and Dreamcast graphics, which is good. However, the PSP is between PSX and PS2 type graphics, so who do you think wins this battle?

2. Battery Life. This is the Nintendo Fanboy's biggest piece of fuel against the PSP. When tested by PSM magazine, it was found that with the backlight on Max, the volume on max, and playing Ridge Racer, the most graphical game on the PSP to date, the battery life lasted approx. 4 hours and 28 minutes. However, when the backlight was turned to medium and the vol. on low, the battery life lasted 5 hours and 31 minutes. Ha! 5 hours! Now, who other than DS Fanboys, can complain about playing for 5 hours? The only way you can play a game for 17 hours is if you are an idiot with no life. The rest of us can stick with PSP thank you.

3.PSP Flaws. Now DS fanboys, get ready to have your socks knocked off. The biggest problems I've have heard were about the square button and the UMD disc problem. Let me address them. The president of Sony stated that due to an intentional design flaw, the square button is too close the game screen, and the sensitivity of the square button is low since the actual sensor for the button is under the screen, not the button itself. The other problem is that if the PSP is twisted while applying pressure to it, the UMD door will unclasp, causing the UMD disc to fly out of the PSP. To both of those problems listen to this: Out of the 500,000 PSP units that were sold, only 4,800 PSPs were returned back because of problems. And guess what? Most of them were returned because of air bubbles and dead pixels on the screen. Not the square button or UMD problem. Get your facts straight DS Fanboys.

4.Memory and Other Things. To start off, yes you need to buy Memory sticks to save things on the PSP. But $80? No no no. That's if you buy the Sony brand memory sticks. A 1GB memory stick from Sony could cost you about $200. A MadCatz or Pelican stick could cost you almost 3/4 less of that price. Again, get your facts straight people. The PSP will also have:

-internet browser that can be downloaded from Sony to acess the internet with your PSP,
-A built-in Microphone to translate English to any other language you see fit
- MP3 and MPEG 3 and 4 playback to be able to play both MP3s and Movies on your PSP.
- A program called Image Converter 2 to be able to save images from any other Sony brand Digital camera or video recorder to your PSP.
- What's this about online play? Yes, the PSP will feature Wi-Fi play with the push of a button to play with up to 16 other players depending on the game.

Ridge Racer- 8 players
NBA Street Remix 2 - 4 players
NFL Street 2 - 6 players
NFS: Rivals- 6 players
Coded Arms: 16 players in Deathmatches
Tales of Eternia- 4 players in RPG

The number will increase when more games come out. But also, the Wi-Fi will allow PSP users to access Wi-Fi hotspots to play over greater distances with the PSP then the DS. TheWi-Fi will allow internet access as well.
Oh andif u tpe lik dis, don't even waste your time here please,This is for people who actually understand the English language.
Edit: the psp has online play

Headless_Death

u/QuartetGhent
The PSP will be $250, not $150.

As you mentioned the battery life is shorter.

And the weak disk door is a design flaw, it obviously affects more than a handfull of systems, and not really anything to return the system about.

Many systems have had problems with dead pixels.

As said the Square button has low sensitivity, due to the fact the Sony was unwilling to decrease the size of the screen, or move the button to a location that it would not be an issue.And the Sony CEO even had said something along the lines of, "It wasn't a mistake. There may be people who complain about it, but that's something users and game developers will have to adapt to."

I have also heard of issues of Overheating in the early stages.(possibly worked out now.) And that at least in the Japanese models that some people were encountering the system randomly erasing their Memory cards.(Again possibly fixed by now.)

IMO the DS is a nice compact system, with vast improvements over their previous versions. And with the significantly lower cost than the PSP, would be more affordable to younger audiences. The download feature is useful, so parents would only need to purchase one game if the children wished to play multiplayer.

In the end I will most likely purchase both(already have a DS), mainly due though to the PSPs playing properties. But due in part to Sony's history of bugs during launch, I will wait a year, and possibly a price reduction until I purchase one.

Therefor I would vote for the DS.
[=[ ]=]
[+[ ]::]

When exactly are you going to play a game for 17 hours? To the casual gamer, 2-4 hours is enough.You don't think that Sony hadn't heard the complaints from America and tried to correct some of the problems before shipping to America? And another thing, read every review about the PSP that has come out in an American gaming magazine. Not one magazine has complained about the square button or the UMD problem. The DS is not a highly advanced piece of equipment, and therefore does not have anything to worry about. The DS was built for fucking 5 year olds for God's sake.The internet browser is from Sony itself and will not need a monthly fee to subscribe. Only a PSP and Wi-Fi hotspot will do.PSP does exactly the same thing the DS does in terms of short-length Wi-Fi play. The only time the Wi-Fi hotspots are used, is during Long distance playing and maybe internet browsing(at a internet cafe for example)Also The medai playback that was discussed for the GBA is called the Play-yan. It is essentially a chip that is placed inside a special GBA cartridge that will enable it to play MP3s and MPEG 4 playback. However, the chip, cartridge, USB cable, and other things needed to get the files off of your computer into your GBa are sold seperately and add up to alot of money. Also Nintendo stated that they had no intentions of bringing it to America anytime soon. LOL
and as i said befor: It has been announced that Final Fantasy 3( 6 in Japan) will be coming out for the Nintendo DS. Now wait, I said a treat for the PSP users didn't I? Well since DS get FF 3 PSP users get Final Fantasy: Advent Children on UMD, and we also get the remake of FFVII when it comes out.

Headless_Death

u/QuartetGhent
Vic Viper said:
When exactly are you going to play a game for 17 hours?
You haven't had to spend 16 hours in a bus before, have you. ;)
You don't think that Sony hadn't heard the complaints from America and tried to correct some of the problems before shipping to America?
Only saying with previous problems Sony has had, like with the original PS, and later the PS2, it is understandable that it will most likely begin a little buggy.
And another thing, read every review about the PSP that has come out in an American gaming magazine. Not one magazine has complained about the square button or the UMD problem.
Yeah, I was only listening to people who play the system, and read something simular to consumer reports.
The DS is not a highly advanced piece of equipment, and therefore does not have anything to worry about. The DS was built for fucking 5 year olds for God's sake.
Yes, durability is a bad thing. ::)
The internet browser is from Sony itself and will not need a monthly fee to subscribe.
I never knew you had to pay monthly fees for a browser before.
Only a PSP and Wi-Fi hotspot will do.PSP does exactly the same thing the DS does in terms of short-length Wi-Fi play. The only time the Wi-Fi hotspots are used, is during Long distance playing and maybe internet browsing(at a internet cafe for example)Also The medai playback that was discussed for the GBA is called the Play-yan. It is essentially a chip that is placed inside a special GBA cartridge that will enable it to play MP3s and MPEG 4 playback. However, the chip, cartridge, USB cable, and other things needed to get the files off of your computer into your GBa are sold seperately and add up to alot of money. Also Nintendo stated that they had no intentions of bringing it to America anytime soon. LOL
You get what you pay for, either you spend $250 for the extras, or you spend 150 for soley the system. If you want every extra then simply get the PSP for the $250, if you cannot afford $250 for a handheld system, then get a single system, the DS.
and as i said befor: It has been announced that Final Fantasy 3( 6 in Japan) will be coming out for the Nintendo DS.
I assume you mean Final Fantasy 3(3 in Japan), which was previously unintroduced to the US.
Now wait, I said a treat for the PSP users didn't I? Well since DS get FF 3 PSP users get Final Fantasy: Advent Children on UMD, and we also get the remake of FFVII when it comes out.
Hopefully the remake will be worth it.

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
You know "Vic Viper", considering the way your opinion is biased, you should have entitled the thread "Why I prefer the PSP to the NDS". Even the information you give about the 2 systems is biased so... Also, you sure use the word "fanboy" a lot, and I think it would be fitting that you qualify yourself that way.

Vic Viper said:
The DS in graphics can be compared to about between N64 and Dreamcast graphics, which is good. However, the PSP is between PSX and PS2 type graphics, so who do you think wins this battle?

Well, I'm not saying that the NDS has better graphics than the PSP, but the range you give doesn't really prove anything you know. "Between" is pretty vague.

Vic Viper said:
When exactly are you going to play a game for 17 hours? To the casual gamer, 2-4 hours is enough.

Yeah, and who wants to play Mario anyway? I'll stick to my GAMEGEAR! ;D

Vic Viper said:
yes you need to buy Memory sticks to save things on the PSP. But $80? No no no. That's if you buy the Sony brand memory sticks. A 1GB memory stick from Sony could cost you about $200. A MadCatz or Pelican stick could cost you almost 3/4 less of that price. Again, get your facts straight people.

Haha, I didn't know that actually. So it's from $50 for a non-official stick that will erase your data after a month of use to 80$ for an official Sony product. All of that added to the console's price? I think I'd rather buy an Archos PMA400 for that price, it runs Linux and has an Ethernet port! Great! ::)

Vic Viper said:
The DS was built for fucking 5 year olds for God's sake.

It's funny, usually people say things like "Ha! it's for 10 years old kids!", but I guess it doesn't work here.

No DS vs PSP is better. Anyway i am changeing my mind alot about Psp. At first when i seen the battery life i said "You can't even get throiugh the first level of any game with that life. That's bullshit." Then when i seen the rest of the Psp i said "Sleep mode? Are you fucking kidding me? What can you do in sleep mode? NOTHING, that's what. Fuck psp. Ds rules" then I am saying "but not only does the sound and the seemingly humungous screen blow the DS away, but let's face it... the games totally own it. And let me ask you... where are you really going to be in your life that you need to have the psp for more than 4 hours straight?" Then I said "Psp ay have all those good stuff etc but its gonna cost you alot and ds its fun becuase today i was playing metriod with couple people and it ran well. Not to mention you can play other people using 1 cartidge and even a chatroom. Mp3 etc you dont have to worry about nintendo is going to release a player for Ds,so you can watch tv movies etc. Also, they are going to test online play soon on the DS which will make games like Jump SuperStars(with naruto,samuraiX,Goku etc-jump comic book) online playable with 16 players nuff said. For the time being the games are a bit childish but they are just a test of whats to come.The psp has alot of good things but with those memory sticks they cost 80 bux each dayum nuff said. You would be spending like over 600 bux on a handheld =/" But about the ds is "you realize you can't do that with graphics, bits only add up powers of two, but you can add two of them together ( such as RAM can be added up) it's basic programming knowledge
it goes as follows
atari - 4 bit
nintendo - 8 bit
super nintendo - 16 bit
psx, gameboy advance - 32 bit
n64 - 64 bit
ps2, gamecube, xbox, dreamcast, psp, ds - 128 bits
ds has two 64 bit screens, that two times the hardware which would make it two times 64, technically the specs are the same, since they are split for two screens, if the ds had one screen (MS perhapes ) it would have the graphic capabilities as the psp. add in inputs and battery life it's kicks ds high ahead"
I keep on doing this, i am going insane!! so i made this topic to see the the people at sk.net think.

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Well, first please try to care about your spelling more, the last post was painful to read. Thanks. Now, about all of this, both systems have their advantages and weaknesses, but since you said a lot of things about the PSP, I'll try to mainly focus on the DS. Honestly 4h is short, there's no way around it, and the PSP is expensive. The naked console is affordable, but then there's all the side stuff to buy, and when you add it up it's a lot. It also looks fragile, and it doesn't take a kid to break something or scratch a screen.

The PSP may look good, but looking good isn't the point, what's needed is games. And the NDS will have good games, there's no doubt about that. Not games that are super pretty, games that you have a good time playing, that you have fun with. Some half-assed list I googled:

Caduceus Surgical Operation, Castlevania DS, Bomberman, Bubble Bobble, Dragonball Z, Final Fantasy III, GoldenEye, Mobile Suit Gundam Seed, Naruto, Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles, One Piece, Sonic DS, Vandal Hearts, Europa Universalis 2, Ridge Racer, 2 RPG projects by SquareSoft, etc.

Not mentioning the 2000 or so available GBA games out there. Nintendo's also getting a VPocket licence, so expect it to turn into a PDA sometime soon. No need to mention all the multimedia stuff it'll be tweaked for, like web browsers and such, Nintendo approved of it, and I don't doubt that some nerds have been working on that for months now.

In the same way, the NDS is compatible with most of the GBA flashcards, meaning it supports mp3 and any kind of movie reading (well, short videos), you just have to put some effort in it, nothing incredible, and for $80 you can put roughly 20 games ROMs on it, too. It can also play old system ROMs, NES, SNES, Genesis, GameGear, etc and in this case it's hundreds of ROMs you can store.

Now it's not like I care about watching movies on a handheld system (or using it as a PDA) either... I watch movies on my TV, and if I really wanted some multimedia toolbox I'd buy an Archos with a 200GB hard drive as I previously said. At least you wouldn't have to deal with suspicious proprietary technologies like these UMD disks, I'd rather buy DVDs. Yay, now I can plug my $2500 Sony camcoder to my PSP... If only I had a camcoder. Useless.

Consoles are about playing games, that's always what it comes to in the end. The NDS is innovative and cheap, that doesn't come around very often. No matter what you say, it can't be denied. Now the PSP has cool features too, and Sony have been taking inspiration from the others as usual, it's how it is, you can't really blame them for it. The more they fight the better for the consumer.

As for the NDS processor power, it's not really like that. The NDS has two processors, one is an ARM9 processor that runs at 66Mhz, the other is a 16MHz ARM7. So on the NDS, one screen can display nice graphics at a time, the other keeps to more common handheld like quality. Let's not forget that the technologies used here and on the PSP are totally different, so no use comparing the frequencies (PSP has a 333Mhz processor). There are also the other components to take into account, the processor doesn't do everything. Basically anyway the PSP has 3 times more pixel fillrate by seconds.

-------

To close this lenghy and boring post, I know that personally, I'd rather buy a NDS. Because it's cheap, because I already have a lot of stuff that's compatible with it, and to mostly play old games like Zelda 2: The adventures of Link and my beloved Castlevania 2: Simon's Quest with a top-notch backlit LCD screen. I don't care about breathtaking graphics and sound FX that would put a THX theater to shame, I just like old school action.

HorribleNight.jpg

Griffith

With the streak of a tear, Like morning dew
Vic Viper said:
I keep on doing this, i am going insane!! so i made this topic to see the the people at sk.net think.

That you're being stupid about this; you shouldn't even care. Just because one is good doesn't mean the other "totally SUX and is OWNED", it's not that simple and why should it be? That kind of video game zeal just isn't cool.

P.S. Good post, Aaz.

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Griff, you sum up in 3 lines what I said in 9 paragraphs and a half, I'm sad now. :'( On a side note, it's interesting to notice that the PSP is actually heavier than the NDS.

Wah wah wah said:
Isn't Vic Viper Leo Stenbucks suit in ZoE2: The Second Runner?
Right you are. i am hoping they make a Zoe for the Psp or Ds, because then i will know witch one to buy  ;D but we shouldnt talk about that in this fourm, because we can get OT[off-topic] really fast

Oltobaz

Cancer no Deathmask
I won't choose. I can't choose. I'll get them both, there's no way around it.
How am I supposed to choose between Metal Gear acid (psp) and Hokuto no Ken (DS)...

SaiyajinNoOuji

I'm still better than you
speaking of Hokuto no Ken, I dont understand why they have pachenko version of the game for PS2... it just doesnt make sense.... is it practice? I dont know... I just dont know. :'(

Oltobaz

Cancer no Deathmask
When I was over in Tokyo, you'd see these hokuto no ken slot machines at every street corners. They're HUGELY popular. I guess they released this game for people to practice at home. I actually noticed other slot machines systems featuring anime/video game characters-like Tekken for instance- and those had their ps2 counterparts as well...

SaiyajinNoOuji

Oh yea, they love that shit... they even have strategy guides on Pachenko and the slots on what to look for... which you can tell when a machine is going to give out the big pay. I get to do that with my Mother and Father in law when I visit them in Fukuoka! ;D YAY illegal gambling but its ok cause they do it very sneaky!

Oltobaz

Cancer no Deathmask
SaiyajinNoOuji said:
Oh yea, they love that shit... they even have strategy guides on Pachenko and the slots on what to look for... which you can tell when a machine is going to give out the big pay. I get to do that with my Mother and Father in law when I visit them in Fukuoka!  ;D YAY illegal gambling but its ok cause they do it very sneaky!

Watch for Yakuzas... ;D

SaiyajinNoOuji

Oltobaz said:
Watch for Yakuzas... ;D
They wont jump you just for the hell of it... they usually dont mess with American's unless they start some shit... and I have not pitty for the people who do. :p

In anycase though a little big more on topic. I heard that the PSP had 2 real major problems. Over heating and there was a defect in the memory part where it would sometimes just delete all your game save files. That would be pretty shitty, especially for any RPG's that come out for it... :'(

Right you are Ouji. (mind if i call you Ouji) but i few mintunes ago i was going to post "Considering the DS compared to the PSP, the PSP is more powerful statistically. If you don't believe me, compare any stat sheet from the PSP to the DS. That's fact. What isn't fact, is people's opinion that the DS is better than the PSP. What I say about the PSP is indeed fact. However, both of you are only relying on sales to tell you that the DS has sold more than the PSP, despite the fact that 1) the DS relased last year compared to PSP's relase next month, and 2) I hope you realize that there hasn't been one innovative game for the DS so far. And don't use that crappy Warioware port as an excuse. Half of those games are just cheap "rub your stylus as fast as you can" games anyway.

Read any reviews of the PSP in Gamepro, Official Playstation Magazine, Playstation Magazine, Game Informer, Electronic Gaming Monthly and the first thing they mention about the PSP is: "the one big screen with problems" screen automatically project the greatest graphics ever to be seen on a handheld. What would you rather pick: a crappy 2 screen system in which one screen is used to touch and the other displays crappy 64-bit graphics, or a powerhouse screen that shows graphics that rival the Dreamcast? You two are obviously going to say something about that so go ahead.
Andcompare the "size" of a laptop and a PSP. The name says it all: laptop. It fits in your lap and the lightest ones run about 1-3 pounds. Can you fit a laptop in your pocket. No. Can you fit a laptop comfortably in your hands? No.

Can you fit a PSP into your back pocket? Yes. Does it fit comfortably in your hands? Yes. Does it have everything a laptop has and more? Does a PSP way ounces instead of pounds? Yes to both of those questions. Do you have to use a crappy handheld that stole its idea from a Palm Pilot? No, you don't. And don't let me get started. You know your bullshit handheld stole the whole fucking idea of using a stylus from Palm Pilot. I'm suprised Pilot, Inc. didn't sue Nintendo. Legal issues aside, I went to a local EB Games store to find out from a local representative about the PSP. He told me that the pre-orders for the PSP had surpassed the initial number of PSP being produced(this estimate is for the state of Virginia only) and had surpassed the orders of the DS(also in Virginia). I asked him," If I preorder my PSP now, when can I expect to get it?" To which he replied, "I'm sorry to say this, but probably not until April and May." Seems the anticipation for PSP is ganing steam boys. Catch you all, March 24 in Times Square. I'll probably be standing in line getting my PSP.
Also, did you know that Sony is releasing Advent Children on the PSP as a UMD as well? I thought you would like to know since you have Cloud in your Avatar." Then i looked at what i posted (if i didnt i am sorry)
internet browser that can be downloaded from Sony to acess the internet with your PSP,
-A built-in Microphone to translate English to any other language you see fit
- MP3 and MPEG 3 and 4 playback to be able to play both MP3s and Movies on your PSP.
- A program called Image Converter 2 to be able to save images from any other Sony brand Digital camera or video recorder to your PSP.
- What's this about online play? Yes, the PSP will feature Wi-Fi play with the push of a button to play with up to 16 other players depending on the game.
so then i thought,

Do I want a mp3 player?

No.

Do I want a DVD player?

No.

Do I want a Sony cammera?

No.

I want a fucking game station. I want it to be portable, too.
From what you're building up, it's a magical electronical device
but Gimmie an exact figure. With the mprs, with the movies, with the cammera, with every add-on, how much is this gonna cost? Hundreds.

I don't want a cammera, a dvd player or an mp3 player - But i'm gonna have to pay for it.
But i lloked at both the Ds and psp and said " where the hell is my 2-d side srcolling action games, or just 2-d games. I am going to miss'em. Wait, the Ds can play GBA games, AND has "Gyakuten Saiban, Naruto: Saikyou Ninja Daikesshuu 3, and Castlevania DS.
Aazealh said:
It's funny, usually people say things like "Ha! it's for 10 years old kids!", but I guess it doesn't work here.
>:( i am 11.
"Griffith No More!" said:
That you're being stupid about this; you shouldn't even care. Just because one is good doesn't mean the other "totally SUX and is OWNED", it's not that simple and why should it be? That kind of video game zeal just isn't cool.
Look at people like "Headless Death" first post, this topic is more of an info theard.

SaiyajinNoOuji

You know, the 1 real thing that keeps me from getting a PSP is this... How the media is not backwards compatible with PS2 games. Why the fuck would I purchase the same game that I have for PS2 just so i can play it on the PSP. That pisses me off. I will hold off till some 3rd party hardware is created so they can solve this damn issue. So in the mean time, I will just stick to WoW...

[3. Defense Channel] Stormwind is under attack!

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Vic Viper said:
Considering the DS compared to the PSP, the PSP is more powerful statistically. If you don't believe me, compare any stat sheet from the PSP to the DS. That's fact. What isn't fact, is people's opinion that the DS is better than the PSP. What I say about the PSP is indeed fact.

It's a good thing you didn't post that, because apart from the fact that it looks like you just copied/pasted it from another forum like your previous posts, it's plain stupid. Raw graphic power doesn't make a game, only simpletons and teenagers would think that.

Vic Viper said:
I hope you realize that there hasn't been one innovative game for the DS so far.

There's been relatively innovative games out, and more will come... Surely more innovative than PS2 games ports anyway, to quote Saiya. Sure Ridge Racer DS won't show you the sun reflecting against the sea in the background as well as the PSP version, but you'll be able to drive the car with the touchscreen, and that makes it infinitely more interesting to me in terms of potential.

Vic Viper said:
Can you fit a PSP into your back pocket?

A giant backpocket like the ones they used for the first Gameboy commercials in the 90s then. ::)

Vic Viper said:
Do you have to use a crappy handheld that stole its idea from a Palm Pilot?

Ridiculous, but I think it shows well enough the usual level of discussions between PSP and NDS users.

Vic Viper said:
But i lloked at both the Ds and psp and said " where the hell is my 2-d side srcolling action games, or just 2-d games. I am going to miss'em. Wait, the Ds can play GBA games, AND has "Gyakuten Saiban, Naruto: Saikyou Ninja Daikesshuu 3, and Castlevania DS.

You get it. Handheld systems are the last remaining platforms for these games. Anyway, the NDS has Mario and Sonic, how can you resist that? ;D

Vic Viper said:
>:( i am 11.

That was the point.

Aazealh said:
It's a good thing you didn't post that, because apart from the fact that it looks like you just copied/pasted it from another forum like your previous posts, it's plain stupid. Raw graphic power doesn't make a game, only simpletons and teenagers would think that..
(he knows) well i argee. Did the SNES have good graphics? No. What is awsome? YES. Does the DS have good graphics? Yes. Will it be awsome? Yes. Has Nintendo had a excelent track record with handhelds? Yes.

SaiyajinNoOuji

Vic Viper said:
(he knows) well i argee. Did the SNES have good graphics? No. What is awsome? YES. Does the DS have good graphics? Yes. Will it be awsome? Yes. Has Nintendo had a excelent track record with handhelds? Yes.
*cough* Virtual Boy *cough* ;D

ShinHell9

I started on here when I was like 14...
Aazealh said:
Yeah, and who wants to play Mario anyway? I'll stick to my GAMEGEAR! ;D
Smart words.
The DS in graphics can be compared to about between N64 and Dreamcast graphics, which is good. However, the PSP is between PSX and PS2 type graphics, so who do you think wins this battle?
you haven't played dreamcast it seems, dreamcast had graphics that were only a tiny bit worse than ps2's. also, psx had worse graphics than n64, so you're giving a wide range for these graphics here. Also, about graphics, no one cares, proof that no one cares, is the existance of cel shaded games. Also my favorite NHL game is NHLPA 93, and those graphics were below par.
When exactly are you going to play a game for 17 hours? To the casual gamer, 2-4 hours is enough.
when does the "casual gamer" spen $400 on a "value pack" of shit he doesn't want, to play a game for 2-4 hours? you could get a nomad and play all your favorite genesis games for just $100. but also, I know a game that'll have you playing it for hours, Mr. Driller.
SaiyajinNoOuji said:
*cough* Virtual Boy *cough* ;D
That system was amazing, I'd deal with a seizure to play those games again.

I'm getting the PSP because it has caught my intrest with Medievil and Dynasty Warriors, and because I'm a fool and money burns a hole in my pocket. Truly though, the only games that have lasted in value to me with the exception of two, I had played 4-6 years ago. I mean the games that I can play no matter what are still: G Generation, Sonic Adventure, Gundam: Rise from the Ashes, Sonic 1 to knuckles, all of those superscope games, and Perfect Dark.

Top Bottom