• None

Votes: 6 25.0%
  • Both

Votes: 1 4.2%
  • Gamegear?

Votes: 3 12.5%

• Total voters
Eddie said:
Smart words.you haven't played dreamcast it seems, dreamcast had graphics that were only a tiny bit worse than ps2's. also, psx had worse graphics than n64, so you're giving a wide range for these graphics here. Also, about graphics, no one cares, proof that no one cares, is the existance of cel shaded games. Also my favorite NHL game is NHLPA 93, and those graphics were below par.

Vic Viper said:
(he knows) well i argee. Did the SNES have good graphics? No. What is awsome? YES. Does the DS have good graphics? Yes. Will it be awsome? Yes. Has Nintendo had a excelent track record with handhelds? Yes.
;D read the hole topic

I would go PSP (though I am not buying either) because though it has its problems it also has games geared toward a more mature audience. As one game reviewer once said "If you want deep mature plot, action, blood and gore, and good titles go sony. If you want something with relatively no plot but really adictive gameplay go nintendo.". Anyway why even get these systems? If your that bored all the time save up and get a laptop or an ipod or read. None of these games look very good from todays standards anyway. save up and wait till PS3 and XBOX 2 or if you want mario try getting revolution (new nintendo system). While you wait it means you will have avoided spending possibly $400 combined on the system and its games.

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Rage Incarnate said:
As one game reviewer once said "If you want deep mature plot, action, blood and gore, and good titles go sony. If you want something with relatively no plot but really adictive gameplay go nintendo.".

That's bullshit though.

Rage Incarnate said:
save up and wait till PS3 and XBOX 2 or if you want mario try getting revolution (new nintendo system). While you wait it means you will have avoided spending possibly $400 combined on the system and its games.

We're talking about handheld systems here...

Rage Incarnate said:
As one game reviewer once said "If you want deep mature plot, action, blood and gore, and good titles go sony.  If you want something with relatively no plot but really adictive gameplay go nintendo.". 
Dude, "deep mature plot, action, blood and gore," are 10% of a good game, adictive gameplay is 90% of a good game. so gameplay makes the game, "deep mature plot, action, blood and gore" come 2nd
List of things thjat make a good game:
1.adictive gameplay
2.controls
3.story
4.real challenges
5.blood and gore

ShinHell9

I started on here when I was like 14...
Vic Viper said:
Dude, "deep mature plot, action, blood and gore," are 10% of a good game, adictive gameplay is 90% of a good game. so gameplay makes the game, "deep mature plot, action, blood and gore" come 2nd
List of  things thjat make a good game:
1.adictive gameplay
2.controls
3.story
4.real challenges
5.blood and gore
I dunno, many RPG players would put story as #1, because RPGs are superb in stories, unless they're made by square. Also on the other side alot of people avoid stories, like someone once said to me "it's pretty much a game where you kill millions of people, not much else to it" when referring to Dynasty Warriors, that game is based on two 60 chapter novels, based on years upon years of history, it has plot, people just avoid it because the games so fun.

Eddie said:
I dunno, many RPG players would put story as #1, because RPGs are superb in stories, unless they're made by square. Also on the other side alot of people avoid stories, like someone once said to me "it's pretty much a game where you kill millions of people, not much else to it" when referring to Dynasty Warriors, that game is based on two 60 episode novels, based on years upon years of history, it has plot, people just avoid it because the games so fun.

Err, what about square not making superb stories?

Eddie said:
I dunno, many RPG players would put story as #1, because RPGs are superb in stories
Yes but, all games. The getaway had a great story, but the gameplay sucked. so story might be #2.
Eddie said:
when referring to Dynasty Warriors, that game is based on two 60 episode novels, based on years upon years of history, it has plot, people just avoid it because the games so fun.
Dynasty Warriors had a story  :eek:
----------
As you can see i made a poll. Vote Ds, if you want/have a Ds. Same with PSP. If you wanna be "twice the loser" vote for both. None, if your not going to buy anything, and gamegear if your an old skool gamer

PSP GAME INFO:

1. Infected- This is a FPS where you are a man or woman cop in a city on X-mas day, when a virus infects the entire city. The virus infects you but instead of becoming a zombie, you blood becomes an anti-virus to which you can use it as ammo in a blood gun to kill the zombies. Gameplay will involve on setting up multiple combos in which you infect any zombie that is glowing green and shoot it, which will cause that zombie and any other zombie glowing green in the vicinity to explode as well. Also when playing multiplayer, if you kill a person, thier avatar will turnn into a copy of you, and the only way you can look like your normal self is to get rrid of it in the single palyer game. So your character colud spread all over the US if it wanted too!

2. Lumines - Now come on guys. A puzzle game from the creators of Rez? What's not to like? This puzzle game is also innovative. It is a game like Tetris where you take square pieces and match them up to thier own color. Simple right? Not really. See the blocks stay there until a vertical line "sweeps" the blocks off of the screen. And to make things even better, the line is synchronized with the music that is being played in the BG making your strategy change with song to song. Great visuals and addictive gameplay will sell this game.

3. Mercury- This game is slightly strange. Think of Super Monkey Ball meets the liquid metal mercury. That's Mercury the game. However, this game feature ingenious level design, and other features such as having to combine your mercury with another color of mercury to open a door. Or having to fight bosses at the end of each level. Great Graphics also add to the gameplay.

4. Metal Gear Acid - Since everyone already knows about this one I'll skip the details to just say its MGS with a card based strategy to it. That makes it innovative alread.
Ds:
Fullmetal Alchemist:
Bandai is bringing the Fullmetal Alchemist series to the DS. The game is based on Square Enix's manga and anime series.
Launched in 2003, Square Enix's manga and anime series, Fullmetal Alchemist, has already been turned into titles for the PlayStation 2 and Game Boy Advance. DS owners don't fret--it appears that the series is coming to Nintendo's new portable this summer.
According to reports from early purchasers of Square Enix's monthly Shonen Gangan magazine, a new Fullmetal Alchemist action game will be coming to the dual-screen handheld this summer. Details on the new title are unknown, but as was the case with the past two releases on the GBA, the game will be created under license by Bandai.
In the Full Metal Alchemist universe, a select group of powerful people, known as Alchemists, have the ability to manipulate objects and transform them into new items
Baten Kaitos DS
Nothing on it.

Xenosaga DS
Nothing on it.

Shin Megami Tensei Ds
TOKYO--Japan-based Atlus announced today that it is currently planning five games for the Nintendo DS, including the tentatively titled Shin Megami Tensei DS, which will join the recently announced Shin Megami Tensei Online as upcoming games in the company's Megami Tensei series of role-playing games. Though Nintendo has set the release for the DS by the end of the year, Atlus did not indicate when these games would become available.

-毒蛇
"ZUBAAAAAAAAN! 倍力"

SaiyajinNoOuji

I'm still better than you
going a little off topic but I just realized that QUincy archer hates you was the name of the 4th manga of Bleach. I know this cause I was picking up a few more copies of Grappler Baki I saw bleach and it had that title on it ;D

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Vic Viper said:
4. Metal Gear Acid - Since everyone already knows about this one I'll skip the details

Well, it's not like you can't play Metal Gear on the NDS... Same goes for the fancy car games like Gran Turismo 4, they can't stand up to the NDS games already available.

Lastly, the PSP may see some FFVII: AD release next year or whatever, but the NDS has the Berserk anime series. Not to mention the recently released new Berserk game (click to see some cinematic and gameplay).

PS: All footage recorded with some old digital camera, so the quality is kind of low, no way around it.

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Eddie said:
I can't see any of those movies Aaz....I'm just curious...what do they show?

It's a great mystery... Btw, they're encoded with DivX or Xvid, so playing them shouldn't be a problem.

well the psp is out but its not selling as much as the Ds. not even close.
Reader responses to our PSP Launch: Retail Report from yesterday afternoon have been decidedly mixed -- many readers are reporting back to IGN that they just haven't seen the same level of business in their areas. Pre-order locations are obviously hotspots since buyers already have money down and have the date marked, but from there, it has been unpredictable as to how the PSP is selling on its first day out.

PSP advertisements started this week, including a TV spot featuring Franz Ferdinand's "Take Me Out" and billboards. But the company has not put the kind of advertising dollars and mass-market push into the new handheld that console releases tend to see, and mass market newspaper and TV coverage has not matched the fury that previous hardware releases have garnered.

Official numbers will likely not be announced until after the weekend, but below are the various responses we've received back from readers (including a number of those in the retail market) about how active PSP sales were on Launch Day.

Just thought i would shoot you guys some feedback on the PSP sales in my area. I'm a retail manager at a Target in the Denver Metro Area. We do the 3rd most business in the state of Colorado for target stores. We received 40 PSP's for the launch and we only sold 10 at yesterday. During Christmas we had people lining up everyday, to see if we got any DS, PS2 or Xbox in. We had only a handful of people really ask about the PSP, it seems to me that most non-hardcore gamers really didn't know the system was coming out. A few parents i talked with didn't even know what it was and was amazed when i showed them it. Just thought i would shoot you guys a heads-up on sales on the PSP in my store.
--Jimmy

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I work retail, and our store received 60 PSP's and sold 10 the entire day. Outside of hardcore gaming stores, I was curious to find out if that was just an anomaly, or the standard. I actually had many people come up and talk to me about it, but balked at the price of $249.99.

--Jeff L.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Just to let people know, there are still plenty left in San Antonio, Tx. Out of our initial shipment (Target), we got rid of about 20 out of 80. Kind of funny, considering school's out because of good Friday. If there's any left on Sunday, I might pick one up for myself. Checking by the Gamestop in the same shopping center, they had a few left as well.

--G

Just read your article on the PSP Sales, and I must say that here in Indianapolis IN, they are sold out jus about everywhere. A certain store that I won't name ... took TOO MANY preorders even and were out of PSP's for my all my friends preorders! So they all went to the out of the wall location where I got mine (Gamestop) who had plenty, and we all bought them out at once :) I had to call around for about half an hour to find PSPs available. Also games selling out here rapidly are Ridge Racer and Dark Stalkers.

--Casey H.

hmm.. the PSP launch at my Wal-Mart went like this. We opened at 7am. 10am we sold one. 11:30. we sold another. 5:00pm. Almost sold one, another customer said "metal gear is a card game" lost the sale. we have 58 units left. great day.

--tom

I think you need to contact stores not on the coastlines to gauge how the PSP is becoming one of the worst launches in history. I'm in St. Louis and this thing is easier to find than a Gamecube right now.

Go ahead, call some Best Buys in the area. Some Toys R US, or Circuit City stores. And then rewrite you're glowing praise to reflect what's really happening.

--wmatistic

Thought you might be interested in how the sales were going with the PSP in mid-Oregon. In Eugene, the game shops in the large malls seemed to be completely out, while the Best Buy had plenty, they almost seemed desperate to sell some (at about 4pm). In Albany (about 40 miles north of Eugene), I decided to buy my own system at the Target I worked in at about 8pm, and I was only the 4th person to buy one the entire day. Of course the first one I bought happened to have a dead pixel, so that was quickly replaced.

--DN

I work at a Wal-Mart(sigh) in West Texas and we had plenty of PSP's left today. I personally only sold one, and I think we sold 4 or 5 altogether today. We had MANY calls though to see if we had any in stock. I called all the other stores in my district and they all had plenty. So I think the big retails might be the way to go if the specialty shops start selling out.

--Jeff A.

just for those who are foolish enough to try to sell the PSPs on Ebay for "massive" profit... I looked up PSP and found the first three that sold...

269.99 255.00 237.50

The bottom line is that one sold for $237+$16 shipping=$253 and the others sold for a MAX of about $35 over $250 (with shipping included in that price). In other words, once you take out taxes that the original buyer paid, the cut that Ebay takes out, and shipping costs, the Ebay sellers are coming out with about a MAX of $10, and in some cases a significant loss. You know the seller that sold one for $253 (with the cost of shipping included in that price) is kicking himself. Bottom line, it looks like Sony made just enough so Ebay scammers aren't going to make hundreds of dollars off of their product. You may want to return those extra PSPs you have laying around.

-- Harry

I read the mailbag that Jason replied to, and read where the guy wrote (or typed) about no one buying the PSP...I believe it has sold well so far, but honestly...ok, here's the story. I was going into WalMart to get my job in electronics back (I was a seasonal worker during the holidays, 2004) and I was talking to one of my ex-electronics co workers. She said "Are you here to buy the PSP?" Honestly...I forgot it came out today. I was like "ITS OUT??? OH YEAH!!" And went ahead to look at it. I saw a stock full of PSP's sitting in the glass cases-going nowhere. A sign read "Limit one PSP per household due to shortages" I thought to myself "well that shouldn't be a problem" as I saw NO ONE looking at it and simply passing it buy...seriously, about 10 were gone from the shelves, and this was at about 2:30 pm in the afternoon. The store opens at about 6 in the morning...Sony can't be keeping it on THAT low of a profile where no one's buying it in a local Wal Mart that every one went crazy about the day after thanksgiving for the blitz sale where game boys were only 30 bucks...in other words a lot of people shop there, and a lot of them are gamers. What happened?

-- Anthony L.

Just thought I'd let you guys know that I visited my local Best Buy in downtown Chicago and there were plenty of PSPs to go around. There was a stack of at least 50 PSPs in a display in the middle of the store and this was around 2:00 in the afternoon. After all of the talk of preordering I was surprised that Best Buy (in the busiest part of Lincoln Park) ending up having such a large quantity, especially because they advertised in Sunday's ad about opening early to sell PSPs today. Just thought you'd be interested.

--Matt

I work for a Best Buy in a major metropolitan area in the Midwest and so far sales haven't been very impressive at all. Our store was allocated 150 units and by the end of the night we still had about 100 units left. Our region, consisting of roughly 10 stores still had 1700 units left, that averages about 170 per store. There are 3 other larger stores in our district that were allocated about 300 units and each of them still had between 200 and 250 units remaining. This couldn't be because of people not knowing because 3/4 of our front page ad this week was on the PSP and launch info.

--Carverts

I'm a pretty geeky girl, but for some reason, I wasn't excited about the PSP...until four hours before the American launch. At that point, my friends told me that there was no way I was going to get a handheld for quite some time, what with all the pre-orders and massive lines forming in their cities. Just to make sure, I called the local game stores, and they didn't expect me to have a PSP in my hands anytime soon, either. I gave up, and decided to go to Wal-Mart, where...lo and behold, they were stocking the PSP at midnight. I waltzed in an hour before launch-time and stood in one of the most low-key lines (six people, and I live in a decent-sized college town) I've ever seen for any game or hardware release. A couple other guys walked in twenty minutes before midnight, and every one of us left with a shiny new PSP Value Pack. The sales clerk said that they had 80 of the units. And I learned something new. I think any of my fellow gamers who didn't manage to get a PSP yet should check out some secondary sources. Think beyond EB Games, Best Buy, and GameStop, and it might just pay off!

-- Michelle
but i am getting a DS because
http://www.the-magicbox.com/0412/game041209a.shtml
You people need to understand that touching a game with a stylus is NOT the future of handheld gaming. The DS is a gimmick and is not taken as seriously as the PSP is. The DS offers being able to touch your games and battery life. That's about it. The PSP offers you a slew of multimedia options, with gaming being the number one priority.

And rumors say that SCIII is coming out for the DS? LOLOLOLOL Oh wow. That's rich due to the fact that it was announced that SCIII will be PS2 and PSP exclusive. And Virtual if you have seen the actual PSP, you'll notice how wide the screen actually is. Plus the crispness of the screen brings the action to a whole new life.

Also, if you did your research you would know that not every game on the PSP is a port from the PS2. Is Lumines a port? No. Is Infected a port? No. Is Mercury a port? No. Is Advent Shadow a port? No. Is Coded Arms a port? No. Please don't make me continue on. And every game that is a port IS NOT a direct port. Many of the franchises have had extra features added onto it just like Mario 64DS for example.

Oh wait a minute? Isn't Mario 64DS a port of Mario 64, just with more characters and new levels? Thank you. Using a stylus to play my games isn't innovative, just annoying. DS isn't bringing in a new way of gaming. The DS just made mainstream what people were doing with thier Palm Pilots for years:

Playing Games.

Oh and for the PSP users, I highly suggest you buy PSM's Official PSP User Guide at your newsstand now for only $9.99. It covers everything from downloading files to your PSP from a PC and vice versa, to even playing a game like Twisted Metal or Ridge Racer online! Yes, Online as in X-Box Live type online. Go get it today. You won't be dissapointed.

http://psp.1up.com/do/feature?cId=3139112
The PSP image viewer is for more than digital photo albums. Throw those pics of your Aunt Donna's fifth birthday in the Recycle Bin as soon as possible — you'll need the space on your Memory Stick for hipper excursions — digital manga and literary classics. That's right, the PSP elite set aside space on their one gigabyte Memory Sticks for digitized literature.

"Scanlation" Japanese manga is currently the hot item to load up on a PSP screen. Everyday diehard manga fans are scanning old and new Japanese comic books, partnering up with translators, and digitally editing in English text over the original Japanese text bubbles. Visitors to popular scanlation sites like Manga Screener get a dosage of hand-drawn Japanese culture and dubiously translated text, with hazy copyright issues to boot. And for those who took the Cliff's Notes route at college can now read classic literature like Herman Melville's Moby Dick on their PSP, minus the weight of a two lb hardback.

It took Japanese PSP owners mere days to bring manga to the handheld's image viewer mode. And even then, many onlookers asked whether tracking down good reads, converting them to jpeg image files, and resizing them to fit the PSP screen is really worth the trouble. 1UP is happy to answer that question: Yes, it is.

Digitized Manga
The generous 480 x 272 LCD screen isn't just perfect for games, movies, and e-books. For a growing number of early PSP adopters, it's also the ideal way to read and store stacks of "manga" (or comic books in Japanese) on the go, in your very pocket. So you're asking yourself, why manga and not the latest American Dark Horse mature flavor of the month? Well, two reasons. First of all, manga rocks. Sure, like anything in life, you've got to filter out the crap -- but when it's good, manga is some of the most powerful visual storytelling we've ever seen. Secondly, and probably more importantly, there's an abundance of "scanslated" (Japanese-release only manga that fan groups scan and translate - hence, scanslation) manga on the Internet for the downloading.

But wait, isn't that a little shady? Y'know, reading manga that you didn't pay for or scan yourself? Well, scanslations, like any other fan-produced piece of work, be it fan-subbed anime or written fan fiction prose itself, operate in a legal gray area. The rule of thumb most scanslation groups and digital manga readers is as follows: As long as the comic isn't licensed or currently being published in English, and as long as you aren't selling these scanslations and are only doing this as a favor for a non-profit enthusiast community, then most people will turn a blind eye to such ethical issues
Still, since it probably isn't technically legal, 1UP.com will play it safe and make you do all the legwork in tracking down scanslated manga yourself. We will, however, point you to Manganews.net, a resourceful website that tracks all the daily scanslated releases out there (yes, daily!). And as for reading manga on the PSP itself, we recommend you use PSPhoto to convert your scanned images into the PSP's native 480 x 272 resolution first in order to avoid slow refocusing times. Be sure to also download Microsoft's .Net Framework 2.0 extensions here before you install PSPhoto.

Okay, let's say you're all hopped up on goofballs and ready to read some manga. What should you check out first? Here's what we recommend from the cream of the scanslated crop out there:

20th Century Boys
By: Naoki Urasawa
Currently topping out at 17 volumes (but still going strong), 20th Century Boys is a suspenseful, mindbending tale that follows a group of friends from the 1970's all the way through to the new millenium and beyond. It's a compelling sci-fi mystery that sucks you in and keeps you guessing. Excellent artwork, accompanied by truly masterful storytelling makes this a must-read no matter your genre preference. 

Freesia
By: Jiro Matsumoto
In an alternate, near future, Japanese society has systematically legalized retaliatory killings. Now, victims of crimes can opt to elect government subsidized agencies that deal with enforcing retaliatory cases. Just like you'd hire a lawyer in court, out on the streets, you hire enforcers and body guards, depending on which side of the case you reside. Awesome art, intense stakeouts and firefights, and lots of psychoanalysis.
Homunculus
By: Hideo Yamamoto
It was just an average day for Mr. Nakoshi, an average salaryman -- until he participates on a whim in a dangerous and fantastical experiment led by a medical student. He gets paid to literally get a tiny hole drilled in his head (called "trepanation" -- Google it yourself!) to see the effects of added blood rush to his brain. The results are an insane and fascinating look into modern Japanese society and its neuroses.
media
as said before
"I also love being able to hold a manga in my hands, flip though it and take my time reading it. With manga on a cell it just doesn't seem as relaxing to me. Manga for me is a break from technology. It gets me away from the computer, television and the phone. Having it on my phone just doesn't seem right to me. I think it would slow me down. Even when reading something slow like Sand Land, I am only on a frame for a few seconds, and loading the frames would kill me. I doubt that they could show more than 2 frames at a time.it's my strong opinion that this whole thing is going to die, and die fast."
so the only real reason for me to buy the Psp is bleach. but i would have to get use to this
fly0046se.gif
  ;D

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Please use quotes when you paste posts from other boards Vic Viper, otherwise it'll confuse people.

Anyway, reading scanlations on the PSP, great, I'm sure they'll sell a lot thanks to that really... Not only is it illegal (people are shameless to dare advertise it like that), but it plain sucks (and I can do it on a NDS too, needless to say).

I'm surprised it doesn't sell more though, I thought there was a pretty strong fanbase.

nomad

"Bring the light of day"
Aazealh said:
I'm surprised it doesn't sell more though, I thought there was a pretty strong fanbase.
Give it time. Weather it's the DS or PSP, most people are just waiting to see what would be the highlights of both systems.

ghadrack

Not a llama or your momma!
I got my NDS in the second batch shipped to my local EB some time ago now. I got my PSP last week on release day. Here are my perspectives on both.

NDS, it is a really nifty little system, in the U.S. the game support has been abysmal, as with every Nintendo system in the last ten years aside from the Gameboy line with their magnificent backward compatibility, they truly suffer from the lack of third party game devloper support for the DS. As of this date the only two games for the DS released in the U.S. that have interested me enough to purchase them are Mario and Wario.

The DS touch screen while interesting and "innovative" for me is not worth the fanfare, I have yet to play a game aside from the Metroid demo that I thought really made an impression on me through FUN use of the stylus. I think that the NDS for FPS games is second only to my computer in terms of aim control, the touch screen seems great for that. As far as video and MP3 support for the NDS, it is all based upon underground, non-official flashcard as far as I know, and more effort that I would want to put in to running those applications on my NDS.

I think the system is cool, but highly dependent upon some really cool games to get me to spend another dime on it. I assume nintendo will get some gret games out, but with the majority of their systems in house development games take time for them.

I will freely admit that I had much higher expectations for the PSP, knew about the flaws in teh japanese versions before I bought mine, but I got exactly what i expected and more in the PSP. The PSP is graphically stunning, the games and the resolution of the screen are brilliant. Personally, I was the perfect target for the PSP, I have never bothered with an MP3 player as I have a collection of nearly 1000 CD's, and I love many of the Sony game titles that they chose for release games dearly. Wipeout, Twisted Metal and Ridge Racer are some of my favoraite titles, and the PSP versions of these games have all been great.

The DS had one launch title I wanted, with the PSP I bought 4 before the system was released. Sony has the edge on games for me for the time being.

The video, music , photo and internet browser capability of the PSP are icing on the cake, and they are easy to use. Within three hours of getting home with my PSP I had learned how and ripped my first DVD and music videos onto my PSP , put a couple songs and some pictures on the PSP. Easy as pie. These features don't mean anything in terms of a game machine, but this little thing is much more than just a game device that has been exploited to run other applications, it was designed with them in mind.

The price tag is justified in my mind, everyone I have shown my PSP to has been completely wowed. The DS got a lot of "Neat" comments, the PSP has had much more impact. But it isn't a fair comparison. THey are not in the same league.

The DS is cool for it's ingenuity, but needs some serious help stateside in the game department. The PSP is just all around cool, it needs a longer battery life and a price drop on compatible memory cards, if they released a UMD recorder, the PSP would probably be the end of civilization as we know it according to one of my old college buddies, it is that cool.

My opinions are my own, if you disagree that's fine. I have both systems, have played both systems and while I like my DS I am in love with my PSP.

Oltobaz

Cancer no Deathmask
While I don't think the DS will turn out to be a new "Virtual boy", word has it a new Game boy advance is already in the works. As most people may not be aware of, the Ds was never intended
to be considered yet another game boy system, rather than it's supposed to stand on its own despite its compatibility with GBA cartridges. This is puzzling, to say the least, it would seem Nintendo is eventually planning to support two handheld systems. Weird.

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Oltobaz said:
While I don't think the DS will turn out to be a new "Virtual boy", word has it a new Game boy advance is already in the works.

That's a rumor that has been denied by Nintendo, and originally it just said that a new GBA would come out as you said, not a new system, more like an enhanced SP.

It wouldn't be just weird to maintain two different handheld systems, it would be stupid...

Oltobaz

Cancer no Deathmask
Aazealh said:
It wouldn't be just weird to maintain two different handheld systems, it would be stupid...

It's a pretty persistent rumor...who knows? Still, it doesn't really make any sense...

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Oltobaz said:
It's a pretty persistent rumor...who knows?

Well, where are the facts and the official announcements? ;) It doesn't take much to make a very persistent rumor, mostly dull people (yes, I'm hinting at the second season rumors).

Oltobaz said:
Still, it doesn't really make any sense...

Indeed, it doesn't...

Top Bottom