#5: Corkus
#6: Pippin
#7: Rickert
#8: Slann
#9: Void
#10: Gaston
#11: Ubik
#12: Conrad

(it's obvious,for Judeau presented the trait of the common people in our times..more logic&policy)

#1 Griffith
#2 Corkus
#3 Judeau
#4 Rickert
#5 Pippin
#6 Ubik
#7 Gaston
#8 Slann
#9 Void
#10 Caska
#11 Conrad
#12 Gatts

I liked Griffith, but Corkus was a Douche. Judeau is cool too.

Dark Wanderer

I'm evil :p
Got:

#1 Guts
#2 Corkus
#3 Pippin
#4 Judeau
#5 Rickert
#6 Caska
#7 Void
#8 Conrad
#9 Gaston
#10 Griffith

Ah well, may fit me rather well. Being a lonewolf, I expected who'd be on the top...

CloudNutta

-nothing to fear but fear itself-
guts, pippin, judeau

how can anyone like corkus? honestly i've always looked at him as an instigator to guts' state, nothing more, he was just there to bring out what was being felt, i hate that fucker

CnC

Ad Oculos
CloudNutta said:
how can anyone like corkus? honestly i've always looked at him as an instigator to guts' state, nothing more, he was just there to bring out what was being felt, i hate that fucker

Not to get TOO off topic in this thread, but I like Corkus' character. Who wouldn't be a little jealous of Guts' abilities? :carcus:
Not to mention he's one of the deeper members of the hawks. Once you've heard his past you understand where he's coming from.

Not to mention he's funny at all the right moments :guts:

IsolatioN

Last Soldier Standing
CloudNutta said:
guts, pippin, judeau

Corkus, like CnC said, is a deep character. Sure, he may seem like an ass from one perspective, but look through it in his eyes. He's struggled all his life for luxury, and worked hard in the Band of the Hawk. Then one day Guts comes in seemingly from no where, and Griffith is all over him. It's almost like the way Casca used to feel about Guts, except different..

I dunno how to really explain it. Corkus, while he may seem like a jerk is a rather interesting character. And he definetly knows how to support his side of an argument (remember when Guts, Judeau and Corkus were at the tavern right before Guts left the hawks? I thought Corkus supported his side of the dispute pretty good.)

CnC said:
Not to get TOO off topic in this thread, but I like Corkus' character. Who wouldn't be a little jealous of Guts' abilities? :carcus:
Not to mention he's one of the deeper members of the hawks. Once you've heard his past you understand where he's coming from.

Not to mention he's funny at all the right moments :guts:

CnC likes Corkus.......Nay I say CnC IS Corkus!

CnC

Ad Oculos
Maiku said:
CnC likes Corkus.......Nay I say CnC IS Corkus!

Please stay on topic.

Now... which berserk character are YOU?

maiku_future.jpg

Maiku​

Well, maybe not NOW. But in the future, who knows what you could aspire to... lol

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
martia said:
hi all, i'm new here, neeways

Hey martia, welcome! I hope you'll enjoy yourself here. :serpico:

CnC said:
Isn't this thread dumb?

I can't believe it's still going actually. Especially considering the way it calculates the "psychology" of the characters.

I never understood why these quizzes are so popular. They're usually very predictable, anyway. Like the way I predicted that my #1 match would be Pippin.

Come to think of it, I'm surprised there isn't an emoticon of him on here.

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Ariyn said:
Come to think of it, I'm surprised there isn't an emoticon of him on here.

I thought about making one, and then I was lazy. It's in stand-by, along with dozens of other stuff (including several new emoticons).

G

God Hand

#1 Gatts
#2 Judeau
#3 Caska
#4 Conrad
#5 Griffith
#6 Void
#7 Pippin
#8 Rickert
#9 Slann
#10 Corkus
#11 Gaston
#12 Ubik

I don't think these are the worst of my results considering who i am

1 Guts
2 Ubik
3 Void
4 Conrad
5 Slann
6 Griffith

Hmm... after gutts, its just all of the god hand. A bit disconcerning. :'(

Forest Wraith

Evil is born when we lose power over ourselves.
#1 Griffith
#2 Judeau
#3 Rickert
#5 Pippin
#6 Gaston
#7 Corkus
#8 Caska
#9 Ubik
#10 Conrad
#11 Slann
#12 Void

Wrong, all wrong, I know who I would be if I were a character in Berserk. He just isn't included in this quiz for some reason. I'd be Godo.

This is in order. Just took the quiz

Judeau
Guts
Caska
Corkus
Rickert
Pippin
Gaston
Conrad
Void
Slann
Ubik

I think that it's pretty close. I think Godo was left out because he wasn't a main character, just like Erica and Charlotte were left out.

aksaC

Sex'n Swordplay
#1 Caska - of course :casca:
#2 Judeau
#3 Gatts
#4 Griffith
#5 Corkus
#6 Slann
#7 Gaston
#8 Pippin
#9 Ubik
#10 Void