VOTE!!!!!

Majin_Tenshi

The can opener went bye-bye...
My city votes tomarrow.
We're voteing on whether or not to make it legal to refuse to hire someone based on sexual preference.
comment as you will

Majin Tenshi said:
My city votes tomarrow. 
We're voteing on whether or not to make it legal to refuse to hire someone based on sexual preference. 
comment as you will
Do you mean you are voting to determine whether or not you can refuse to give any jobs to homosexuals?

SaiyajinNoOuji

I'm still better than you
You know I think it should be alright to hire homosexuals... its cool to be tolerant... but its not cool to hire them if they are obviously trying to show their homosexuality.. IE... Him comming in with a picture of 2 guys fucking on his t-shirt with the clever words of "I'm loving it" written under it.

That is wrong.

But if they are professional and don't do anything crazy like that then its fine. That acceptable things is if they are having lunch with co-workers and they go on the subject of relationships. If the gay person mentions that he is gay and leaves it at that, then its cool. Its not cool to say yea I'm gay and i love the cock.... wrong. Well you know see what I am trying to say.

Headless_Death

u/QuartetGhent
It shouldn't matter if your gay, straight, bi, or only attracted to space aliens for the matter. Everyone should have equal employment opportunities as long as their preferences do not interfere with the job.

Majin_Tenshi

Basicly, if the city votes yes, an employer will be able to say "you're gay?  then you're not getting a job here."

why start a thread when you can just hijack someone elses?

To be the devil's advocate, there actualy is some merit to this... Some uninteresting number of churches don't condone homosexuality but I guess they can't use that as a reason to not hire someone.

Franz

It's a dolphin.
If only this much effort was put into the Presidential, the '04 election wouldn't have sucked.

DarkBlademaster

Jesus cries when he looks at me.
Who ever who is doing the hiring should even be allowed to know the sexual preference of whoever is applying. The question shouldn't be asked, and the question should not have to be answered.

Guess this thread has been improved!!!

SaiyajinNoOuji

I'm still better than you
Uziel said:
Who ever who is doing the hiring should even be allowed to know the sexual preference of whoever is applying. The question shouldn't be asked, and the question should not have to be answered.

What up brutha! Been a long time! ;D

Majin_Tenshi

Uziel said:

Hrm... I don't believe it is a question that can legaly be asked but if for some reason a person is of unwanted sexual preference...

M

medievald00d

That a stupid vote. The irony is that the states that are trying to revoke rights for gays have the lowest population density of gays. Maybe because they're all in the closet, scared of ppl that hate them, or maybe because the people in those states are too homophobic...

Anyways, I dont see any laws like that in New York, and thats where all the gays really live. Explain that to me.

Headless_Death

u/QuartetGhent
I remember when Fred Phelps visited Madison, and left due to all of the people rallying against him.
state Rep. Mark Pocan, D-Madison, told protesters, "Remember, Mr. Phelps, you're not in Kansas anymore. And, believe me, this community knows Judy Garland."
Phelps was making a fuss about gay counseling in the Madison schools.

SaiyajinNoOuji said:
What up brutha! Been a long time! ;D
Did DemonX leave for a while? ???

Who in gods name came up with this voting list? most of the characters show little or no personality to even admire, let alone mostly come from crappy games.

Sparnage said:
Who in gods name came up with this voting list? most of the characters show little or no personality to even admire, let alone mostly come from crappy games.
I know, how or who the hell to you admire fuck'in pac-man!!! All he did was eat(cool game though)
Headless Death said:
Did DemonX leave for a while? ???
That is demon X

Top Bottom