Who has the gayest haircut in berserk

Status
Not open for further replies.
W

waqas786uk

Here are the rules....

1. I will make nominations of the people I think have the gayest haircut bye posting replies with images in them. If you think some other character has a gey haircut then you can still vote for them.
2. No helmets or headgear of any kind is allowed.
3. You cannot vote for demons or apostles or any shit like that, humans only.
4. You can vote by simply leaving a reply with your nominees name on it.
5. I am aware that "gayest" is not a word.

waqas

Griffifth- C'mon seriously, he's such a pretty-boy. (Often a sign of gayness)

Although, come to think of it, this guy also has a somewhat gay haircut.
<--------------

W

waqas786uk

Nominee 1: Griffith

Our first contender is none other than dream boy. Funny how he'd never betray his dream but his hair could file a lawsuit for criminal negligence......

griffith.jpg

W

waqas786uk

Nominee 2: Rickert

Ok so my plan didnt work................and im stuck with just one picture for all my posts........damn you all to hell.

Anyway..........our second nominee is the boyish rickert. Im sorry but while the standard bowl job may have been acceptable in the middle ages in the 21st Century its likely to result in plenty of ass whoopings. Very gay.

W

waqas786uk

Nominee 3: Pippin

The third nomination has to go to Pippin. What the fuck is up with the that thing on his head? Who does he think he is? The last of the Mohicans??

pippin.jpg

W

waqas786uk

Nomine 4: Yurius

Th 4th nominee is the Kings brother Yurius with a haircut
strikingly similar to Griffith's. This is totally unacceptable and not to mention very gay. Griffith only managed to get away with it for so long cos he's a pretty boy and looks gay anyway but on a tough guy like yurius it looks so gay i fell like ripping my arm off and throwing it at him just so he'd change it.

julius.jpg

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
All you have to do is insert an image in ONE post, not like 40. The usage of the img tag is : img in brackets. The url for the images is http://www.skullknight.net/yabbimages/avatars/insertcharacternamehere.jpg

PS: Nevermind...I did it for you.

P

paradiselost

...I can tell you for sure: Griffis is not gay...

...he is without special sex, 'cause he really don't care very much about this topic...

;)

Fishbomb

Fear the slightly white swordsman!
Re: Nomine 4: Yurius

strikingly similar to Griffith's.
julius.jpg

Yeah! He gets my vote alright! Not only does it look like it has a life of its own, it does NOT fit his face at all!

As for Griffith's sexual preference and haircut... He's cute, and long haired men are every woman's dream, right?

And right, I don't think he's much interested in sex, but I sure thinks he's in love with Gatts... ;D

P

paradiselost

...hey, Fishbomb...it's not love between Gutts and Griffis, it's something different...

...it's like...a very strong relation between 2 geminis...

;)

puella

Berserk forever
quite interesting topic indeed but I'm too late. :)
here's my choice.
owen.jpg

His straw-thatched house- haircut is too neat and tidy...
I'd say Puck's.  I don't know what's with his hair sticking all towards one direction.....
0060190000032.jpg

it says "Elves only"

Kuroi-san

Gonna do something, or just stand there and bleed?
Ugh. Julius' hair is sooo crap. Worse than mine, and thats saying something. 8)

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
This thread collected all the homophobes on the board in one post. wonderful, now I can lauigh at you all in one fell swoop.

HA! HAHAHA! HA!

D

Drachenfels

This thread collected all the homophobes on the board in one post. wonderful, now I can lauigh at you all in one fell swoop.

HA! HAHAHA! HA!

Why?

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
Associating the term "gay" in a negative way, and the use of "fag" both infer a negative connotation with homosexuals. Hence, those who use them are homophobes. Viola.

Re: Nomine 4: Yurius

strikingly similar to Griffith's. This is totally unacceptable and not to mention very gay. Griffith only managed to get away with it for so long cos he's a pretty boy and looks gay anyway but on a tough guy like yurius it looks so gay i fell like ripping my arm off and throwing it at him just so he'd change it.

julius.jpg

:D
Nice pic

Lliugusamui

around the corner
Associating the term "gay" in a negative way, and the use of "fag" both infer a negative connotation with homosexuals. Hence, those who use them are homophobes. Viola.
I repet no again.
Puella or someone else restart the topic, and since i was here i joined ( all simply )
moreover, it seems that one of these 'homophobes' is gay, if i'm not mistaken
oh ... i don't care ! hmmmph...

D

Drachenfels

No, I meant why do you laugh at people who you see as homophobes?
I never used gay in a negative way. I just pointed out that Julius and Griffith have gay hair. Gay is nothing bad, but Julius and Griffith have the gayest hair of the whole series.

maximus

Es ist einsam im Nebel zu wandern...
I never used gay in a negative way. I just pointed out that Julius and Griffith have gay hair. Gay is nothing bad, but Julius and Griffith have the gayest hair of the whole series.
u just don t really know what u wanna say do u?
i guess u wanted to express that on the one hand u have no prejudices against gays and on the other hand that u don t like griffith or julius haircut!
however the point is that u shouldn t than use the term "gay" in this connection to express something negative cause it somehow doesn t make any sense at all, does it!? ::)

besides julius haircut is definetely one of the gayest! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom