Who has the gayest haircut in berserk

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Drachenfels

u just don t really know what u wanna say do u?

Sorry if it was too high for you. Next time I will try to make it more simple for you.

i guess u wanted to express that on the one hand u have no prejudices against gays and on the other hand that u don t like griffith or julius haircut!

??? I just wanted to post bullshit to get my postcount up, you should have realised it by now. ;)

however the point is that u shouldn t than use the term "gay" in this connection to express something negative cause it somehow doesn t make any sense at all, does it!? ::)

Gay isn't something negative. I didn't use it in any negative way. But Julius' and Griffith's haircuts are gay.

besides julius haircut is definetely one of the gayest! :D

Definetely.

maximus

Es ist einsam im Nebel zu wandern...
??? I just wanted to post bullshit to get my postcount up, you should have realised it by now.  ;)
oh sorry i forgot!

Gay isn't something negative. I didn't use it in any negative way.  But Julius' and Griffith's haircuts are gay!
i don t get it... :p

Lliugusamui

around the corner
yeah, that's what i wondered ... a reply of drachenf... euh paradise-lost . That time you're even less funny than the others, drach !!( just to let you know ...)
really crappy

maximus

yeah, that's what i wondered ... a reply of drachenf... euh paradise-lost . That time you're even less funny than the others, drach !!( just to let you know ...)
really crappy
JUST NOT FUNNY!

W

waqas786uk

It is I who started this thread

…and YES it is I who is homophobic

…and YES it is I who goes around gay peoples houses and beats them up

…and YES it is I who is using the …’s in his posts just like paradise-lost!

PS. Your next Kuroi-san … >:(grrrrrrrrrrrr >:(

D

Drachenfels

really crappy

Look who's talking here! :D

maximus

Re: ...Who has the gayest haircut in berserk

#*@§%&......!!!  >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(
what is it this time??

besides are u conscious of what u r writing... :-/ :p :'(

D

Drachenfels

what is it this time??

besides are u conscious of what u r writing... :-/ :p :'(

Saying "Amen" to every little bullshit isn't very christian, if you didn't know that. >:(

trapped_soul

"This is it. It's over."

Saying "Amen" to every little bullshit isn't very christian, if you didn't know that.  >:(
you shouldn't have changed your name back to drachenfels again... paradise-lost definitely suits you better

Griffith has a gay ass haircut, which is fitting since he probably either wants to (a) bang Gatts up the ass, or (b) get banged up the ass by Gatts.

And about the whole homophobe thing.... I got nothing against the gays but I make fun of them anyway. I mean, what r they gonna do? Kick my ass? :D

j/k

W

waqas786uk

*jumps out from behind and whacks the shit out of waqas786uk with nunchakus*

*Whie being choked waqas786uk unexpectedly grabs kuroi-sans nunchuks, performs a complete reversal and proceeds to choke him to death with his own nunchuks from behind*

*waqas786uk notes the irony of his nemesis's death - usually kuroi-san likes it when men come from behind*

*turns to his pc and inserts his queen cd*

"dum dum dum....another one bites the dust..."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom