ZUBAAAAAAAAN!

Found a great and addictive internet game recently, so I thought I would share it with others for the sake of online competition.

http://megami.starcreator.com/nanaca-crash/

If you cross Love Hina with that Pingu game with landmines we played a while back, this is most probably the offspring. ;D

This isn't the official game site but it has rules in english which I neglected to find until later on, anyway happy crashing. ;)

PS: Don't forget to post high scores.

Griffith

With the streak of a tear, Like morning dew
GOD DAMMIT!!!!

Got 170 something on my first try, now I'm up to 2567.83

P.S. Fuck you. ;D

SaiyajinNoOuji

I'm still better than you
Ha! Noobs, I got over 8k before ;D This is an addictive game. ALso its funny you say Zuban cause thats Japanese for pants. :-*

Griffith

Thats gratitude for you. :(

At the time I thought you had cost me hours of my life.

SaiyajinNoOuji said:
Ha! Noobs, I got over 8k before  ;D This is an addictive game. ALso its funny you say Zuban cause thats Japanese for pants.  :-*

Yeah, I checked the scores and lost all motivation. Life saved.

Kakkoii_Guts

海賊王になる男だ
I didn't realize that I could up the power on the bike at first, so I was just hoping that I would hit one of the combo guys. Doing things that way my high score was 3519.43. After realizing that I could up the power on the bike my high score was 4499.72.

Griffith

Wow, speaking of being stupid, I didn't realise you could affect where he landed with the curser. Oh well.

I feel I've got the best score for not playing the game. ;D

Griffith

waqas said:
Ha ha! 1 BILLION points!

Screw you guys!  8)

Haha, thank you waqas, that's just what this thread needed. I found some things to do with this game that are more fun then going for a high score, like shooting the guy as low and fast as possible and watching the results. At least it's fast.

Like Sonic. 8)

I just got an idea. Hit Taichi in a 50 launch angle or higher, and hit him with launch power of 70 or higher. Now try to go for the lowest record:

Well I guess it's kinda late but I wanted to put my score up.

nanaca177793it.jpg

This was almost 3 weeks ago now, it sounded like Mr Headless Death was beating my previous score for a bit, I was up to around 8,000ish then soon after had a really good game. ;D

HD, are you up to the challenge of crushing my record?

http://henshinnet.sytes.net/scoreboard/index.cgi

Top Bottom