"Heteronormative" Well, yeah, I guess.

Griffith

With the streak of a tear, Like morning dew
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,149308,00.html

Insensitive Remarks?

"Actress Jada Pinkett Smith (search), wife of actor and musician Will Smith, has been named "Artist of the Year" by Harvard's Foundation for Intercultural and Race Relations and she was honored at the foundation's 20th Annual Cultural Rhythms show over the weekend.

Speaking at the event, Pinkett Smith urged students to break barriers, and told of overcoming her own obstacles, saying, "Women, you can have it all — a loving man, devoted husband, loving children, a fabulous career ... You can do whatever it is you want." But the school's Bisexual, Gay, Lesbian, Transgender and Supporters Alliance insists those remarks were insensitive and made its members feel "uncomfortable." Specifically, the group says, the remarks were "heteronormative." It's now demanding an apology."

Soon men and women won't be allowed to get married anymore. And natural(WARNING: HETERONORMATIVE!) reproduction? Forget it, that's just not fair. ::)

Griffith

With the streak of a tear, Like morning dew
Aazealh said:
I'm surprised the zoophiles didn't ask for an apology either.

Don't worry, that's still 20 years down the pipeline, or tubes, depending on where you see society going.

P.S. Who am I kidding? We're on the Internet, the end days are here already. ;D

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
"Griffith No More!" said:
Don't worry, that's still 20 years down the pipeline, or tubes, depending on where you see society going.

What's sad is that these lazy students are just attention whores. I mean, it's obvious the girl was talking about her personal experience, what did they expect? And what about heterosexual men? Their voice wasn't represented either! Damn feminists!

"Women/Men/Robot/Mutants/Trannies W2M and M2W, you can maybe, if you vanquish the oppressing facist society, have it all — a loving man/woman/robot/mutant/trannie W2M or M2W or all of them at the same time, devoted husband(s)/wife(s)/"special pet(s) ;)", loving children or not, adopted/kidnapped or not, a fabulous or not so fabulous career ... You can do whatever it is you want, or don't want. Maybe."

Those people sound like the lesbian and gay versions of soccer moms. If they don't have something to bitch about they die. Agree with Aazealh.

So does this mean I can sue when a gay guy slaps another mans ass and my kids see it and scars them for life? I guess it depends on the lawyer how much I would get, yes? ;D

- C

Herald of Yama

"It is pure Potential"
There are at least two clear variables which will determine "where all this will lead". One (1.) is the degree to which this silliness of "sensitivity" rises. What? Do they break out in rashes? Two(2.), the ready availabilty of guns, coupled with the desire to use them, which increases at the same rate as (1.)

SaiyajinNoOuji

I'm still better than you
Damage Control said:
So does this mean I can sue when a gay guy slaps another mans ass and my kids see it and scars them for life? I guess it depends on the lawyer how much I would get, yes? ;D

- C
That's only if the words "Good game" are followed after the ass slap ;D If thats the case, they are in the clear.

DarkBlademaster

Jesus cries when he looks at me.
Rage Incarnate said:
Those people sound like the lesbian and gay versions of soccer moms.  If they don't have something to bitch about they die.  Agree with Aazealh.

Well... I see them in the same catagory :-[. My bad.

Top Bottom