Had a good night

Went to see "Be Cool" and "The Jacket" tonight. "Be Cool" was pretty good and the Rock was great. "The Jacket" was ok, started really good but it got rather predictable unfortuantely. Most interesting those was what happened while we were playing in the arcade in the theater. I was hoping to play DDR, but the machine was busy so while I was looking around I see a prize game different than most. It was a realitively simple game where the object was to stack up a series of blocks all the way to the top. It started with 3 blocks and then becomes two, and eventually one. If you don't keep them going straight up and miss lining up at least one block you lose. The interesting part was that while there was a middle level prize where you could stop and get stuff like yo-yo's and little die cast cars. Then there was the top level prizes that included Mercenaries(Xbox), Metroid Prime II, NBA Street Vol 3(GC), Need For Speed Underground 2(GC), Doom III(PC), Evercrack II(PC), and some walkie-talkies. I won both Mercenaries and Metroid Prime II for a total of $12 or so. The game itself was fun, but I couldn't believe it when I first one and got Mercenaries. If I had had some more cash I was going to go for NBA Street and Doom III. After the movies I was able to get the last of the Bacardi Vanilla from my friend and a couple Sin City trades to read. Its been a good night.

ShinHell9

I started on here when I was like 14...
yeah...is there a point to this? Don't get me wrong it's intresting, but not really a discussion thing.

E

ELEKTROFUNK

Sadly I have to say this is the most interesting this part of the board has gotten in weeks. GG metal soldier keep up the great posting!

DarkBlademaster

Jesus cries when he looks at me.
"Griffith No More!" said:
Ditto.

March onward Metal Soldier, don't let the peanut gallery drag you down.

nazimarch.jpg

ELEKTROFUNK said:
Sadly I have to say this is the most interesting this part of the board has gotten in weeks. GG metal soldier keep up the great posting!

Sadly though, you killed it.

D

darkbane

ELEKTROFUNK said:

ZUBAAAAAAAAN! ;D

Top Bottom