Have you guys ever wondered how Guts would react if he met Freddy, Jason, etc?

SlimJ87D

Apollo
I really wonder what Guts would do to them. I know he'd probably kick the shit out of any of them, that's why I dont find scary movies... scary at all... Well the movies do look overly fake and corny, but still, just thinking of Guts being in there just makes it not scary anymore.

P.S. Guts owns.

Lithrael

Remember, always hold your apple tight
[quote author=SlimJ87D]
but still, just thinking of Guts being in there just makes it not scary anymore. [/quote]

Hehehe.  Where's Guts when I'm scared?

"Guts, at the worst of times, there's only one set of footprints.  Why do you leave me when I need you most?"

"Eh...  Usually cause I'm busy slaughtering monsters..."

I am disgusted. Lowering Guts to the levels of Freddy and Jason???....come one....they're not even in the same league......not only are they both lame B movie characters, but what could the weak bastards really do to Guts that he hasn't already gone through? He's already tormented every minute he sleeps by spirits that are attracted to his brand......so that eliminates any real threat from Freddy....and as for Jason.....I don't think he's going to get back up so easily when he is cut in two.....sure....maybe he could put himself back together, but Guts would just kill him again. This topic really offends me...How dare you compare Guts to them........

A slightly modified quote from Walter
Guts KILLS FEMTO FERDDY ADN JASON IN THE FACEs WITH HIS SWORD! DIE FAG!!  THEN Guts WALKS OFF INTO THE SUNSET STILL HUNGRY TO KILL PEOPLE BECAUSE HE CANT ESCAPE HIS FAAAAATE!!!!!!

E

ELEKTROFUNK

lay of the crack pipe son

Nick Nolte while drunk would pretty much kick all their asses including Gatts

DarkBlademaster

Jesus cries when he looks at me.
He would rape that girl.

P.S. Hey I just found out that I would have 1739 posts if my shootin posts were counted. I wonder if this is the only place i post in ???

E

ELEKTROFUNK

But before the girl gets raped Nick Nolte breaks a beer bottle over the guys head and saves the day!

Top Bottom