Mule`s destiny

OliDaGoalie

it's me, D'a Lurker ;)
Ok guys, this character is really intriguing, I'd like to know what you think about what this guy`s going to do in the future, to me he seems like too good to be with griffith.. I think he'll probably defect, and join Guts and his band. He's like some kind of Peter Parker always thinking to himself. It's obvious he was freaked out when he saw Griffith's camp. And it was like he was forced to give his sword to Griffith... I don't know, there's not much we know about him, but I think we'll see more of him..

so.. you guys think he'll stay with the hawks? or be a traitor?

Vermillion

If we do not find them soon, we shall be of no use
Correct me if I'm wrong, but Mule joined Griffith by means of pure awe. I think he will be ferociously loyal to Griffith. Ofcourse, Griffith is only using Mule's high Midland rank status. As for his future, I seriously think it'll end if and when he gets in Guts' path.

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
Correct me if I'm wrong, but Mule joined Griffith by means of pure awe. I think he will be ferociously loyal to Griffith. Ofcourse, Griffith is only using Mule's high Midland rank status. As for his future, I seriously think it'll end if and when he gets in Guts' path.
But a relationship initiated by a means so fluid as 'awe' can be broken just as easily. I think the reason Mule is taking a focus now, is because he'll be the FIRST to turn on Griffith. If anything, Mule would side with Guts. Mule didn't exactly take too kindly to an army full of monsters.

He's also young, and along with Isidro this pushes me to think that Miura has a '10 years later' plot lapse in mind for the future.

I think Mule will fall in love with Charlotte and try to protect her from Griffith, who may not be the messiah he first thought he was.
And in the end, after Griffith's death, he'll become the new king of Midland.

And of course, I have absolutely no idea what I'm talking about.

puella

Berserk forever
I think Mule will eventually leave Griffith and have some kinda feeling of love for Sonya. but Sonya won't leave Griffith.
Then we have another poor lovers, Mule and Sonya.
After that, Mule will join Guts troop with his own army. I think it's Mule's important role for Guts.
Charlotte or Sonya will die with or because of Griffith.

** just my thought as always.

kimchan

"Should I be overcome by the vapors?
Mule strikes me as being kind of a "wild card." Sure he joined with Griffith, but he seemed to do it without any conscious thought. He himself didn't understand what his motivation was and he still seemed a little uneasy around the other members of Griffith's forces.

I think there's a good chance that Mule may turn on Griffith at some point. I'm not sure how it will play out, but the "spell" will be broken. (as always, this is just pure, wild speculation on my part ;D).

Lliugusamui

around the corner
I really wonder if Mule is gonna be our eyes again to see Griffith... Methinks, we should get to see more Midland stuff these times, see how and how fast Griffith is gonna reach his castle ...
maybe Griffith could send Mule to meet Raban or Charlotte and prepare the ground ... duno :-/

D

Drachenfels

I don't think he will have an really important role. Right now, he's just Griffith's charmed bimbo, and has no real control over his actions regarding Griffith. He'll probably be used by him and then thrown away when he exceeds his usefullness.

OliDaGoalie

it's me, D'a Lurker ;)
And of course, I have absolutely no idea what I'm talking about.
Suuuure you don't Miur- I mean, Olivier.
:D !! I know this is only a speculation thread, and on what we've seen from the character, it's not easy seeing what will happen in advance
I really wonder if Mule is gonna be our eyes again to see Griffith...
yeah, I've thought about this too, it's a strong possibility. I still think he could leave Griffith's group. Like Walter said, he seemed freaked out when he saw thoses monsters in the camp. All the others like Sonya for example seems to think it's normal...

Btw, is it just me? that's something I don't get, why does the new hawks are allied with thoses monsters and don't freak out? I know the original hawks would have left before that happen, and the midland population seems to think it's normal too.. something is wrong in the picture, seems people from Midland admire Griffith so much they wouldn't care if his army was all ...let's say undead freaks.

puella

Berserk forever
I've always thought about Guts' army vs. Griffith army.
In time, I think Guts gets a lot of soldiers for certain reason.(I put a post about this in "what's your ending" thread many months ago.)
Thus, each member of Guts troop will lead his legion as a commander. and it will be a long battle.
what do you think? ::)

Kuroi-san

Gonna do something, or just stand there and bleed?
Hmm, don't think an army would suit Guts (well, now anyway.). I say they'll go on some stealth mission, but get found out, and Guts will rush to the throne room and find Griffith. There, Zoddo will appear. Guts will kill him after a long battle.

In the meantime, Griffith will run to the top of the Keep. Guts will follow, and they will converse (standard 'Your time has come' speech). Then they will fight. After YET ANOTHER long battle, Griff will decide he cannot beat Guts. He will leap onto the wall of the Keep, and lock eyes with Guts (as if to say: 'So long, bitch.') and commit suicide.

MEANWHILE Skully and Flora are fighting Godhand for some reason. So the fights Guts vs Griffith/Serpico + Co. vs Apostles/Skully + Flora vs Godhand will all be happening at the same time, so there will be split pages of the different fights.

Cool no? 8)

Anyway, after that, Skully and Flora willl have killed the Godhand with great difficulty. Then they go after the God of the Abyss. After killing him (and getting killed themselves), the world will be free of fate. Guts arrives just in time to saves Serpico + Co's ass, and together they escape. Then Guts, Caska (who is still insane BTW) and Puck bid farewell to Serpico, Isidro, Farneese, and Shcierke. They then set off, walking into the sunset, on a quest to cure Caska.

Thats my ending.

*has just realised he went WAAAY off topic.*

puella

Berserk forever
Hmm,  don't think an army would suit Guts (well, now anyway.)
agree but this is the point where he would change in time.
isn't interesting?
(Anyway, Guts' current state doesn't suit himself either.)
our characters will change! I think it's so cool story development. 8)

MEANWHILE Skully and Flora are fighting Godhand for some reason.
Flora will die before that....

D

Drachenfels

Thus, each member of Guts troop will lead his legion as a commander. and it will be a long battle.
what do you think?  ::)

A handful apostles with a horde of apostle-spawns against a human army? Not really likely... :(

I think Mule will be Ishidoro's first real battle and the two will end up becoming rivals of some sort. I predict that their 'final' fight will be interupted just as soon as one is about to kill the other...

Top Bottom