Schierke fanart

Lithrael

Remember, always hold your apple tight
Ok.. I'm finally trying to draw some Berserk fanstuffs. First on offer: Schierke, plus a couple of years.

schierke_older.jpg

And then there's this Zodd I drew several years ago, but it's still cool damn it! http://www.lithrael.com/berserk/lith_zodd.jpg

Next time I'll try to break my 'portraits - only' habit.. ::)

Lithrael

Aw! Thanks Smith! Hehe, yeah, Zodd is tough to nail down, it's easy to make him look too much like a big cat. I'll do better next time. ;)

Rickert said:
Lithreal, nice stuff man! Really like the zodd one! 8) ;D
:eek: I think you made a slight mistake there

Your Zodd drawing is awesome. All I can suggest for the Schierke drawing is to make the face a little more rounded. It looks a bit masculine right now, but it's still very good. ;D

I like the Schierke drawing. It could very well be right. Her face would loose some of its roundness because it is round right now as a child. How old is she 8 or 9? The drawing reflects her at like 20. I think it is very conceivable, and i like it. It has the C seal of approval. ;) (not like it needs it, but i still try ;D)

- C 8)

Lithrael

[quote author=redria]
All I can suggest for the Schierke drawing is to make the face a little more rounded.[/quote]

Ah - heh! You're right, I didn't even think about it - I'm addicted to straight lines you see. ;) C, yes, she's meant to be older, but the plane of her face probably still won't be that flat. I need to go look at how Miura draws girls...

Thanks, everyone, for the compliments!! ;D

sorry Lithreal, for the 'male' approach earlier.

Nice stuff girl! ;D

(and; indeed her face had to be a little bit rounder-how did you make this art anyway?-)

TheSkyTraveller

Monster adventures on the high seas!
Ha, love that expression on Zodd! He's awesome! I don't think he's too lionish.  And I agree, Schierke's face might stay a bit more rounded even when she's older, but still, she looks really cool.

Top Bottom