gatts and his loins

Nadiaska

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
Good, if it is what I understood, up to now he only slept with Caska, and I hope this scene repeats, not with Farneese, of way any, but with Caska, that is who he loves, those scenes are only beautiful when truth love exists, and not that terrible rape of Femto or those scenes of free of rape, argh!

Nadiaska

puella

Berserk forever
true. I think their sex scene is so beautiful.
but Guts can't sleep with INSANE Caska. If he does, it's like a rape. Actually, IT appears in episode 189-190.

roberto999

The Black Chick of Darkness
Like Li'l Abner with Daisy Mae, Guts had TWO love scenes with Caska.  ;D
One we saw, the second the one in what was conceived the demon child we didn't and I fail to immagine when it happened in the series

Like Li'l Abner with Daisy Mae, Guts had TWO love scenes with Caska.  ;D
One we saw, the second the one in what was conceived the demon child we didn't and I fail to immagine when it happened in the series
Er... They're one and the same, you know? ^^;

roberto999

The Black Chick of Darkness
Wasn't Guts away for a year when they freed Griffith?Women give birth after 9 months. Tsk, that Caska...and she didn't even show ;D

puella

Berserk forever
Wasn't Guts away for a year when they freed Griffith?Women give birth after 9 months. Tsk, that Caska...and she didn't even show  ;D
they have sex just before set out to save Griffith in the dungeon.
and then there is the eclipse , after that Caska gives birth to the demon child. it doesn't take 9 months as normal because it's an abnormal ^^ and unusual birth of demon baby.

Kuroi-san

Gonna do something, or just stand there and bleed?
Well, he did get raped by Donovan, but he didn't really get to use his "loins" in that one. ;D

Nadiaska

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
Poor Gatts, to know that your stepfather and master was behind that, left him until paralyzed to act, he killed him certain, but this violence type doesn't forget suddenly, with the help of Caska he finally got to overcome.
Do I wonder if he will still have a heir or heiress, and as it would be the name? Gabriel or Gabriele? Gatts júnior?
If it depends of the parents there are not doubts in relation to beauty, and I believe that would be brunet-clear, since Caska is black and he is white.
I don't also discard the fact of Griffith to have a son, now the mother is that don't know who. ???

Nadiaska

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
Right now, it's "Griffith". ^^

And Griffith? Hmmm..... I am not sure, but sells so many romances and medieval histories, the kings and princípes they always leave heirs and if Griffith arrives to be a King, I don't find difficult he to have a heir. Now a name.....it lets me to see... Gerard or Geraldine? Charles or Charlize? Do I seek suggestions, does anybody have some? :D

Lliugusamui

around the corner
And Griffith? Hmmm..... I am not sure, but sells so many romances and medieval histories, the kings and princípes they always leave heirs and if Griffith arrives to be a King, I don't find difficult he to have a heir. Now a name.....it lets me to see... Gerard or Geraldine? Charles or Charlize? Do I seek suggestions, does anybody have some?  :D
Guts, maybe ::)
Well... could he adopt someone, like Mule or Ricket ?

trapped_soul

"This is it. It's over."
I cannot also believe that that scene happened, perhaps along the seríe, Miura has if sorry of that!  ;D
I think i know what you're trying to say. I had the same thought back then. The entire Blackswordsman Arc differs a lot from the others...

Kuroi-san

Gonna do something, or just stand there and bleed?
Well, I think that scene shows how far Guts is willing to go for revenge. Can't imagine him being much of a seducer, though.  :D

Yeah, just how did he end up having sex with that apostle?

trapped_soul

"This is it. It's over."
Well, I think that scene shows how far Guts is willing to go for revenge. Can't imagine him being much of a seducer, though.  :D

Yeah, just how did he end up having sex with that apostle?
perhaps he didn't recognise at all that he was f****** an apostle?!

kimchan

"Should I be overcome by the vapors?
perhaps he didn't recognise at all that he was f****** an apostle?!

It does seem like kind of a bad idea to take off all your armor and weapons around an apostle (especially when you're branded), so maybe he didn't know. But then again, wouldn't his brand have bled?

By the way, I agree, what a way to start off a manga epic! :D

Top Bottom