V for Vendetta

d00kiemastah

All I want to do is...bicycle.
I'm crossing my fingers for a Keanu Reeves V, despite the fact he's already cast.  I guess we can just kill this "James Purefoy" character so that Keanu can step into his rightful place.  If he can't practice his surfing and head motion on screen, how is he going to stay sharp?

But seriously, this is too bad.  V for Vendetta is not something that seems fit to be made into a movie.  Then, maybe I'll be surprised.  I'll probably end up seeing it no matter how bad it looks just because I am weak.  The same that will happen when/if Watchmen is ever made.

EDIT: Was mistaken about the Wachowski's exact involvement in the movie.

Aazealh said:
This post is complete spam. Only posting one emotion is not a good example of the quality of posting we like to see here on Skullknight.net. lease be aware that we have a rules page that all members are required to read before posting. Failure to follow the rules will result in the banning of your account. The reason I am leaving this post is to warn you about your post quality and to keep the author of this thread from having a double post. If you have any questions please feel free to PM myself or any of the other moderators.

Lol, you think i can become the mod of Shootin' the breeze. ;D
anyway, i never read the comic, but i read the Plot Summary and i dont want to see it. The only movie i liked for the Wachowski is "the Matrix" and i didnt even like it that much.
My Summary of V for Vendetta = see boring

Begemot

STOP UNDRESSING ME WITH YOUR EYES!
I don't think Moore's work really lends itself to movies very well. Or to Hollywoodization at least.

Having recently read V for Vendetta, I shudder at what the film version could be like. Especially in light of Constantine. Comics aren't usually treated well in film.

Top Bottom