How to use the Oekaki?

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Nickoten said:
Does the image we link to to register (Not the fanart required to stay a member have to be a Berserk fanart?

What? Registering doesn't require people to link to a picture, you just have to post one on the Oekaki.

Nickoten

Now there'll be some quiet in this town.
You sure? When I go to register, it tells me to link to work I've done in the past. Since you don't seem to recall this, I'll just assume nobody really cares, and put one of my other pictures in that field to save everyone time.

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Nickoten said:
You sure? When I go to register, it tells me to link to work I've done in the past. Since you don't seem to recall this, I'll just assume nobody really cares, and put one of my other pictures in that field to save everyone time.

Here is the Registration Agreement part concerned:

1) WITHIN ONE WEEK have a Berserk-related drawing posted on the Oekaki drawing board, which can be reached via the link from the main page, or here:

http://skullknight.net/oekaki

I don't know what you're talking about. Please be more precise about when that message appears or just take a screenshot of it.

Nickoten

Now there'll be some quiet in this town.
Include a URL to a picture or website that displays a piece of your work that you have done. *THIS IS NECESSARY TO REQUEST ACCESS TO DRAW ON OEKAKI*

That's below the bottom field on the registration page. The field reads "Art URL."

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Nickoten said:
That's below the bottom field on the registration page. The field reads "Art URL."

Then you meant registering on the Oekaki board, not on the SMF forum. Don't concern yourself about that.

I would like to ask for an extension of time as I have several really nailing me a wicked anoying pain right now. You see, I am in the middle of studying for finals, and am at a bording school where the internet shuts off at various points leaving roughly two hours a day to use it and that's not enough time to check mail once homework is done. Could you please, in the godly name of Kentaro Miura, give me an extension of time to work with for my Oekaki picture. Thanks

Poptartevil said:
I would like to ask for an extension of time as I have several really nailing me a wicked anoying pain right now.  You see, I am in the middle of studying for finals, and am at a bording school where the internet shuts off at various points leaving roughly two hours a day to use it and that's not enough time to check mail once homework is done.  Could you please, in the godly name of Kentaro Miura, give me an extension of time to work with for my Oekaki picture.  Thanks

He is my friend and his lateness is also partly my fault because I forgot that to tell him that he had to register seperately with Oekaki. Please allow him a little more time. Thanks.

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Denied. Ban will ensue.

laugh.gif

Top Bottom