Fury Sword(Dragon Slayer)

Hey Headless,

Nice find!  I wish I could see pictures of it without all the glare but it looks quite nice.  I think the blade could be a bit wider though.

I'm curious to know if anyone will buy it.

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
I had seen something like that a few months ago, not sure it was the same series of item, but it looked similar. It isn't that well-made for a replica, so I find it a bit expensive... And 18 pounds for a "super-high-quality steel that you can use to chop down trees with" as they're advertising seems suspicious to me.

This sword is serialized for future collectability and comes with a Certificate of Authenticity and a description of the legend behind the sword.

I'm not sure I'd want to know what is "the legend behind the sword" to them. ::)

JIN

Yudanero...
:'(  ah shucks!

Here I wanted to start a thread w/ Butterslayer replica or Berserk lightning rod now on ebay, but alas I am too late. Hopefully not too late to point out to potential bidders considering the purchasing of the Dragonfly Slayer that the Tuneblade replica weighs more than 18 lbs. Unusual that a item w/ not much metallic material to speak of can weigh more than a stainless steel item constructed to similar proportions.
I can neither support sale or discourage endorsement for this item seeing as I do not know the seller. Though w/ certificates of authenticity (from homeconstructed/non commissioned items) and the Legend behind the sword (however potentially wonderous and magical it might be ...   ::) ) to compliment ones purchase of this fine piece of cutlery I really need not say more.

It brings me to tears that i do not have the money to afford that (well i do but i need that money). But god damnit it a when i get a job again im going to buy something like that, and maybe a new paintball gun, and a ka-bar, and a decent car unlike my crappy tank.

R

Raftrider

Sweet! I don't really like the color though..

Man, wouldn't you guys want a smaller replica of the Dragon Slayer as butter knife? I sure as hell would.

Raftrider said:
Man, wouldn't you guys want a smaller replica of the Dragon Slayer as butter knife? I sure as hell would.
Yep, that way you can start every morning with a touch of Berserk ;D

Yea i was about to get this... but like direct, i too thought it should be wider.. I was waiting untill the auction ended so I could get it for $699, but someone bought it already... guess i never expected anyone to get it.. haha.

Top Bottom