Does anyone know where to get this beherit??

its so cool! its eyes and teeth move!
beheritto%204.jpg

beheritto%2010.jpg

beheritto%209.jpg

beheritto%2011.jpg

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Awesome indeed, and really well made. I'd also bet on a custom job in spite of the fact that it's professional level. I wonder about its size though, it might be bigger than the usual Art of War necklaces.

Franz

It's a dolphin.
Holy crap, well that's certainly a new one for me. If you happen to have any more information on it, please let us know.

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
JIN said:
http://atom000.hp.infoseek.co.jp/character top.htm
Aside from the Beherits and Zodd most of the other Berserk designs are funny looking at best.

Yeah, and the Zodd is "just" a customization of the AoW product, not a real different statue or anything (very well done though). Their beherit-apostle is also correct I think, and the Wyald "apostle form" statue has the merit of existing.

I didn't know about that high quality beherit anyway (it's 5cm too, just about the right size), definitely a step ahead of the rest.

so is it for sale on that site or just someone displaying their stuff? i dont know how to read japanese, so i cant tell whats going on...

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
rick said:
so is it for sale on that site or just someone displaying their stuff? i dont know how to read japanese, so i cant tell whats going on...

It's the website of the atelier that created that special Beherit as far as I can tell, and there's no possibility to buy from what I've seen, it's just for display.

Top Bottom