Will Griffith be able to REALLY love a girl?

maximus

Es ist einsam im Nebel zu wandern...
i like Olivier's thought. I also think Griffith is at last going to realize that his dream wasn't worth all this.
ok but what would be the consequence out of this!?
i think that it is all than just too late for griffith to change things...
...he ll commit suicide and end all his dream was about! :-/

Lliugusamui

around the corner
Methinks, Griffith won't suicide nor realize that his dream wasn't worth all what happened : he will follow his path till pass through the Drago Slayer ( or something ... )

trapped_soul

"This is it. It's over."
...he ll commit suicide and end all his dream was about! :-/
maybe. i could nonetheless be a dramatic ending.
Methinks, Griffith won't suicide nor realize that his dream wasn't worth all what happened : he will follow his path till pass through the Drago Slayer ( or something ... )
that's also possible. though i don't think Griffith is just going to die without having an extremely dramatic valediction.

Lliugusamui

around the corner
I don't see Griffith as a 18-19th century occidental romantic, tortured and all, ans suiciding
I hope I'm right about him ^^

trapped_soul

"This is it. It's over."
I don't see Griffith as a 18-19th century occidental romantic, tortured and all, ans suiciding
I hope I'm right about him ^^
huh? sorry i don't understand?    :)
what does griffith being romantic have to do with torture?

Lliugusamui

around the corner
huh? sorry i don't understand?    :)
what does griffith being romantic to do with torture?
i meant mentally tortured, as much as willing to die
those romantics ( i don't say it's bad stuff!! ) are kinda boring, though, they haven't a great willpower, what Griff has

Kuroi-san

Gonna do something, or just stand there and bleed?
I think Griffith will commit suicide, like jump off a rampart or something, and deny Guts his revenge.

maximus

Es ist einsam im Nebel zu wandern...
I think Griffith will commit suicide, like jump off a rampart or something, and deny Guts his revenge.
he might even jump off a rampart or something and help guts to get his revenge!

Kuroi-san

No, no, I didn't mean it like that.

I meant that Guts wants to kill him, right? So Griffith commits suicide when all is lost, to not die by Guts' hand. If you see what I mean...

It happens in Hokuto no Ken!!!

puella

Berserk forever
I have a thought Griffith may choose to die for Guts or not to kill him.
Otherwise, Godhand may put Griffith in some kind of dungeon in Vortex forever because Griffith refuses to kill Guts, which doesn't fit into his position, king of evils led by Causality.
And ending scene in my mind is that Guts goes on a second journey to take Griffith back from hands of evils.

just my random thought.

Kuroi-san

Nice idea.

But don't ya think Guts would leave him in there, to repent for his crimes?

puella

Berserk forever
Nice idea.

But don't ya think Guts would leave him in there, to repent for his crimes?
Nope, never. If that thing happens, Guts will surely try to save Griffith.
My point is , as always said, the very fact that Griffith can't be real evil leads him into downfall.

Lliugusamui

around the corner
I don't think it is that hard problem for Griffith to kill Guts, moreover, he has his minions to do this ( maybe hard, well, when I think back of that time when Femto didn't kill him, but his new body doesn't really interfere, it seems ... )

Kuroi-san

I think Guts feels nothing but pure resentment towards Griffith. I mean, I read the translation for when they meet on the hill of swords, and Guts is pretty pissed. Doesn't he say something like...

You betrayed them all... and you're saying that you DON'T FEEL ANYTHING!!!

I think this is the final straw for Guts. Not only has Griffith betrayed and killed the Band of the Hawk, raped Caska (to leave her in a severely damaged state) and forced Guts to watch as he did it, he feels no guilt over it. If that were me I wouldn't stop until he was bleeding to death at me feet.

Lliugusamui

around the corner
I also think Guts will go berserk ( real berserk ;D ) when he'll make the final meet with Griffith, he can't let him live, inspite of all the people that could tell him not to do so...

Kuroi-san

And Griff will put up a good fight, 'cause he's all supernatural now (I think) but Guts will win. And Griff will make the jump.

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee....

*splat*

Lliugusamui

around the corner
And Griff will put up a good fight, 'cause he's all supernatural now (I think) but Guts will win. And Griff will make the jump.

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee....

*splat*
...And ( IF ) Griff will make the jump ... Zoddo fly to him and save his life, then Guts jumps cause of despair ... but Schierke's powers rescue him
...That can be long ^^

Kuroi-san

Now that, my friend, would be stupid...

... and downright hilarious. After keeping us waiting for -what?- three years or so, thats the ending. And Guts and Griffith have a joust in the sky. The slender Griffith on that huge minotaur thing calling himself Zoddo, and Guts riding the little witch girl.

... Not in that way, you perverts.

Oltobaz

Cancer no Deathmask
Let's see...Guts wants revenge over Griffith and he's
the damn main character!BUT!In Berserk'sworld,being
the main character doesn't mean you're always gonna
"have it your way",I think we saw that a great number of times.Besides,that kind of ending is WAY too predictable.
Anyway...
Even though I can't picture Guts being able
to forgive Griffith,I don't think I'd call what he feels for
him hatred all the way.He's really angry and bitter and
has every reason in the world to feel that way but does he truly hate him?He probably thinks so but I'm not so
sure about that.

Top Bottom