Favorite Berserk character

Beneath

The wind whispered.. and the world began to change
Obviously I like Guts, but I dunno if I could pick a "favorite" character. I think pre-eclipse I liked Judeau the best.  After the eclipse, probably Skullknight is who I find most interesting.  I think a few of the evil apostles are pretty damn cool. Grunbeld, Locus, rakshas, those are all really cool. I like em cause they arent youre typical "bad guy".  The fact that they arent just bloodthirsty sex crazed monsters make em a little more fearsome.  Of course guts will never have a prob hacking down the stupid peons, but these guys are gonna give him a run for his money.

Oh, I also found the Behelity apostle very cool, the egg monster from the 2nd eclipse at the tower. His background was pretty cool and interesting.

Guts ( like everyone else) I also like Skullknight and Slann, havnt read too much of the manga so these may or may not change :p

Z

ZeroGraveVII

Skull Knight is amazing!
Then Its Zodd even though, he thinks Griffin is the " Ultimate One"

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
ZeroGraveVII said:

Griffith.

Opie said:
I thought it was proven that Griffith is actually the ultimate one?

Zodd considers him the Ultimate Strong One, that's it. There's no real proof (excepted the fact that the Falcon of Light utterly defeated him) nor a need for one.

hi, i'm new here. i've been lurking around ever since i finished reading the manga about 2 months ago but just recently signed up. i'm not a heavy poster type but Berserk is my latest obsession so i'll definately check around this boards for a while..

anyway there are many wonderful characters in Berserk, but my favorite characters are Guts, Wyald, Slan, and Farnese. Slan & Wyald because they are fun in a crazy demonic way and Farnese because she is interesting and cute.. but ultimately my favorite character is Guts because.. well.. he is the Black Swordsman and one of the most likable main characters i have ever come across.

Slann :eek:

Skullknight and Guts of course are cool too
Almost forgot the huge knuckle dudes :p I like them because they use just bare hands (and feet)

Guts is the fav...Supporting favorites are Skullknight and Zodd...The scene where Zodd essentially rescues Griffith from Wyald probably solidified my view of Zodd as a bonified bad ass.

Hmm...Mine would have to be...

:chomp: <--------- Him, the armor version, yes....indeed...seriously now...

:puck: <--- he's just to cute and hilarious! look at the background when posting a reply! ^^ To cute! (Yes I am a guy -.-)

Top Bottom