Favorite Berserk character

Tuco_godguns

Kawai Void
without a doubt Archangel Void :void:
He's my fave cuz i think that he is one of the best and most original chars in any anime or manga. There are not many char deisgns are scary nowa days with so much crap anime and manga out.... But Void hes just too cool

hard question.. but Donov- no im just joking, the happiest moment in berserk was when he died. Although i was kinda happy when Genon died aswell.. F#ckin Homo child rapist... well here they are not in any perticular order.

Rakshas for reminding me of that guy from Mr.Deeds, sneaky sneaky, Puck, Slan for her amazing set of ( . Y . ), Adonis- even if he was a minor character he was still awsome, and his death scene was just brutal. hmm Guts cuz .. hes Guts although in no way my very favorite. SK, anyone who rides a horse that seems to be able to fly and only has eye sockets that glow but still knows where hes going is awsome in my book.. same goes for GH Void.. anyone who can talk with there lips tied back ( with out lipsing) or even opening there mouth deserves to be recognized. I think thats all :schierke:

T

T.portal-G.

I like Guts and i also like Griffith. A combination of them would be the best character ever. With Guts strength and Griffith's looks i would get so many girls. :guts: :griff:

serpico...his somewhat of a role model, a zealot for farnese...an ideal gentleman, though still a cold son of a b*tch when it comes to hurting his lady......hes like the samurais of the old days =o

ermmm...after him i guess azan and the whore (the good one!, not her stupid friend!...i just forgot her name)

and i even hold some respect to the fake angels apostles.

i dunno about Guts, his a generic hero...well, not from the beginning(though he still hold some features)...but...he is now :\

adon_shoko said:
ermmm...after him i guess azan and the whore (the good one!, not her stupid friend!...i just forgot her name)
That whore (one with the bang of hair crossing over her nose) would be Luca. The blonde with the disease is Nina.

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
adon_shoko said:
i dunno about Guts, his a generic hero...well, not from the beginning(though he still hold some features)...but...he is now

Generic? What are your bases for saying this?

01.Guts
02.Casca Pre-eclipse
03.Skullknight
04.Zodd
05.Isidro
06.Judeau
07.Luca
08.Serpico
09.Farneze
10.Rickert

And no, I never liked Griffith ! :chomp:

Top Bottom