Santana Vs Kumar

Vampire_Hunter_Bob

Cats are great
Well i havn't done much yet again so i'lll make another topic.

Just this morning as everyone was sleeping anxiously waiting for their pass [except me] PVT Rosa was told to get off the fire guard desk. Now before you start asking "who the hell is Vampire Hunter Bob?" let me tell you a little about Rosa. Rosa has basicaly been a sick hall junkie since week 2. He found out just last week he has a stress fracture in his pelvis. So Santana didn't feel like counting all the people in the bunks so he was trying to make Rosa [every step he takes is sheer pain] do the counting. So Rosa says no. Santana being the bigger man grabs rosa by the throat and trys to chock him.

Now here comes KUMAR! The bebooping king of basic training the only guy with the ability to dance while walking at the same time. While he was writting a letter sees the trouble PVT Rosa got into so he jumped to his feet. He grabbed Santana heroicly and through him off Rosa and broke it up. But then....

SANTANA COMES RIGHT AT KUMAR! Dun dun dun! Kumar's first reaction is to punch him in the eye with a flash light. [at this point in time all of the bay is awake and making their bed's because we're thinking it's wake up] So as i got up from my bed What do i turn and see? I see kumar and santana almost dancing as they were fighting. They could have been dancing i really don't know. Kumar during the fight just well slipped twice.

Well as i layed in my bunk I heard, "holy fucking shit their's blood everywhere!" Both of them fucked each other up pretty damn good. Santana need's work done on his nose and has stitches on his lip and under his eye. Kumar... he has less teeth then LaForgia [he had 18 teeth pulled]. He knocked both of his front teeth. So one tooth was completly knocked out and spit in the trash and probably now in the dumpster, his second tooth barly stayed in and was hammered back into his upper mouth.

Where are they now you ask? Well Santana is waiting for his day one company restart papers to get signed [you restart with the same company wich starts back in 5 weeks after the last company started]. Kumar is as well waiting for restart papers for trying to break up a fight with a flash light.

Moral of the story if you got to break up a fight don't use a flash light and don't be not sure if the drill sargeant dislikes you or not.

Griffith

With the streak of a tear, Like morning dew
Hahaha. Damn. I think the moral is to make sure that when you hit someone with the flashlight, they aren't going to hit you back. ;D

Rosa? What kind of a guys name is that??

Hmm I've never been beaten up that badly I came close when I got jumped because they thought I was in a gang just like several of my cousins but thankfully my friends back me up and I just ended up with a broken figured and a bruised eye.

Moral of the story "Make sure you got friends that have balls to back you up". Thanfully I did. :D

SaiyajinNoOuji

I'm still better than you
I remember when I almost got choked out by my Drill Instructor when I was on the toilet. That was a pretty "crappy" day. :(

Vampire_Hunter_Bob said:
Hell if i try to spell his full damn name! Any who that's his last name.

Oh ok the reason I thought that is because I was assuming that his latino if so why would his father named his son Rosa when it's a females spanish name but it turned out to be his last named lol.

Top Bottom