Just bought the Berserk PS2 game and need the translation!!!

I went to NYC to see the car show on Sat and afterwards my friends and I went to Chinatown....while there we stopped into a game store that seem to had alot of merchandise straight from Japan, while there I asked for the Berserk game and low and behold, THEY HAD IT.......for 75 bucks......but i bought it anyway......NOW.....WHERE CAN I FIND A TRANSLATION TO THE GAME'S SCRIPT.....does anyone know if one exists online....i tried looking but wasnt successful....IF ANYONE CAN HELP IT WOULD BE SOOOOOOOOOO APPRECIATED.....THANX!!!!!!!!!!!

"Proj2501" Next time please try to avoid making redundant topics. It will help greatly if you use the search function.Thank you
-Vic Viper

Yeah, listen to the expert with 34 posts ::)

This is shooting the breeze, also known as the trash can. It doesn't really matter what gets posted in here, though I'm sure there are some exceptions to the rule.

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
dwarfkicker said:
This is shooting the breeze, also known as the trash can.  It doesn't really matter what gets posted in here, though I'm sure there are some exceptions to the rule.

Yeah there are exceptions, and what is posted does matter (i.e. because people can post stupidly, it doesn't mean they should).

Top Bottom