Received my 12" Guts doll figure the other day :D

Got my 12" Guts doll figure the other day ... im a bit late but finally made up my mind... well im very impress with it... it's an awesome collectible thats for sure ;D

xenoviper said:
Got my 12" Guts doll figure the other day ... im a bit late but finally made up my mind... well im very impress with it... it's an awesome collectible thats for sure  ;D

Congrats!  I myself have never seen this one in person, but judging by all the other 12 inch anime dolls that I've seen out there, this Guts one looks realllllllly nice.  Where did you buy it from?

conan

Until next time...
I had one, but was actually disappointed in the 12" body used. They could have made it so much better.

I sold mine off in parts (armor, body, etc).

Yep i didnt like how his right arm look so girly so as a 1/6 scale kitbasher i might be swapping his body for a more muscular one ... but from the left arm it seems like they have fully modified the arm that might be a bit of trouble...

conan

Until next time...
If I were you I would NOT swap bodies...

I tried and completely ruined the original body. I sold off the armor and figure for pieces and still made my money back (not a lot of 1/6 scale knight figures out there and a lot of people looking for custom fodder).

I sure wish I hadn't messed w/ mine... :(

Top Bottom