Berserk Manga

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey people! It's been a while since I came here, but I still have a question, the manga volumes you guys got here, which manga is the one that takes place right off the anime? That way I can read and follow the story, also, @.@ I hope no one yells at me, are they in english? Or does anyone know where there are translated Berserk mangas?

Like this manga of Naruto, it's in japanese first but the translators translated the japanese to english.

So is there any berserk mangas like this? If there is, please send me a link. Thanks ^_^

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Hello,

Sokushi Haruno said:
which manga is the one that takes place right off the anime?

Volume 13 is where the anime stops, so you would have to start with that one. You'd miss more than a fourth of the story though (all of the material that was removed from the anime).

Sokushi Haruno said:
are they in english?

Dark Horse is licensing it. It's up to volume 7 at the moment.

Sokushi Haruno said:
does anyone know where there are translated Berserk mangas?

There are text translations available on this site, for the people who might want to buy the Japanese volumes. We don't support scanlations of the volumes however (though scanlation groups take their translations from here regardless of our policies...) so don't expect help with that.

I removed your Naruto links as they weren't needed, didn't point to the page you wanted (redirected to the index), and probably wouldn't have been to the liking of the staff there as they have servers and bandwidth problems already.

nomad

"Bring the light of day"
Aazealh said:
You'd miss more than a fourth of the story though (all of the material that was removed from the anime).
Indeed, speaking from experience, you are better off just starting from the beginning. Believe me when I say it's worth it... It's either that, or confusion all the way.

^_^ Thanks guys, I really appreciate it, although it would've been better with scandalations but oh well. You guys can close this topic now, woot! Time to read! But...Could someone post me the link to where volume 13 is at? i can't find it @.@ or where all the volumes are located at?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom