Berserk Wallpapers

I made this the other night for a friend who wanted an image of the brand. Realized today it works well as a wallpaper if you use the "center" option and set the background of the desktop to black.

Wallpapercopy.jpg

My second wallpaper....my first one blew hard so i hope this one's better.... ;D

twilight_samurai

The Truth Is Out There...
Hi, this is my first post. :) I've been reading Berserk since last fall and I also watched the anime series. I introduced my friends to it and they really like it. ;)

Sorry about that, I wanted to introduce myself. >_<'

Anyway... I made this wallpaper after I read a poem someone posted here. It's a little crappy. I need to fix the white stuff around Guts. It's my first wallpaper.

This is the original image.

I've been thinking of using a different poem.

:guts:

Headless_Death

u/QuartetGhent
Welcome Dan,
Fantastic Wallpaper. Although the edgeing I suppose could use a little work.
I personally enjoy the poem used. ;D
I beleive it's fits the story nicely too. :)

grendelrt said:
I made this the other night for a friend who wanted an image of the brand. Realized today it works well as a wallpaper if you use the "center" option and set the background of the desktop to black.

I like this one. Simple but effective.

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Dan-kun said:
I'm sorry for getting a little off-topic but someone posted a colored version of this image. I colored it. Does anyone have a better one?

Well, nothing too ground-breaking here, it's been the background image of the encyclopedia for years. What do you mean by better one? A higher quality black & white image? If so, I don't think there's one around, you would need to do it yourself. Otherwise if you just want a well-made coloration, there's this one (from the encyclopedia), but there's a veil over it. Griffith should have the original.

twilight_samurai

The Truth Is Out There...
Aazealh said:
Well, nothing too ground-breaking here, it's been the background image of the encyclopedia for years. What do you mean by better one? A higher quality black & white image? If so, I don't think there's one around, you would need to do it yourself. Otherwise if you just want a well-made coloration, there's this one (from the encyclopedia), but there's a veil over it. Griffith should have the original.
OK, thank you. I'll ask him. ^_^

grendelrt said:

Awesome! Nice and simple, and it works well on my tablet which I mostly use in portrait mode.
(picturing Caska)  I ain't never done it with a Spanish chick before. OH-LAY!!  :giggity:

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
Koobze said:
Awesome! Nice and simple, and it works well on my tablet which I mostly use in portrait mode.
(picturing Casca) I ain't never done it with a Spanish chick before. OH-LAY!! :giggity:
PAY UP!

I will post some wallpapers I made some time ago.
They are simple, but most of them reflect moments I really enjoyed about Berserk, and that meant/mean something deep to me.

They are all 1920x1080 px, for full HD screens:

(my current wallpaper)

Top Bottom