I demand to speak to Walter!

Majin_Tenshi

The can opener went bye-bye...
Spyder, if you want to get ahold of Walter, I'd suggest you:
1.  Get a knife (any blade will actually work, though I suggest you get one with very high iron content)
2.  Leave it in saltwater for 24 hours
3.  Stab yourself in they eye with it
after that, everything is self explanatory

(its been a while since I've done any good flames)

Damien said:
Stop. This thread went lame 8 posts ago.
what did you think you would find here, a disscussion?
anyway Walter or Aazealh will lock this soon, right?
well i am going to take this topic, as my own
Computer problems: I have had very long emails go off into oblivion when my computer has frozen up. Nothing like writing a nice email to a friend only to have it totally disappear. The other being problems like with a program to have it freeze up and not be able to save it. That is probably the worst. I was always afraid of this while writing papers that I was probably a bit "save" happy when it came to writing papers.
LIST YOUR COMPTER PROBLEMS

Majin_Tenshi

My 200gig hard drive crashed last week. Ammoung the casualties were my anime, music, manga and the model data for my prized golems (aka my avatar).
In the process of convinceing my computer that it could indeed load windows from my 60gig hard drive, I reinstalled windows (after saveing what little I needed from that drive).

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
My hard drive has been making spinning, clicking noises every now and then. I've been solving it by laying it on its side. That temporarily solves it.

Majin_Tenshi

My motherboard can't even see the thing, refreshing didn't help any. The only refreshing I can think of that you're trying to suggest is the motherboard's eprom and if there was a problem with that I don't think my computer would be working right now.

My local hardware savvy friends assure me that my hard drive is thoroughly dead. They say the reader head is probably out of alignment and the noise it makes is it banging around.
BTW, it died in the middle of a defrag and was making tick-tok noises for up to 5 hours while I was at work.

This is not exactly a problem, but I was wondering if anyone here is knowledgeable enough about DNS to go through the general steps of getting a domain name to point at ones' server.

CullKnight

My Berserk pudding tastes funny
I have an Ibook from around 2002 and just recently the screen every so often completely black and the only way for me to get it back on is to pinch the lower left of the computer. Yeah that sucks balls. oh its doing it now.

ShinHell9

I started on here when I was like 14...
It sounds like it's raining when my computer attempts to do anything...also for some reason I can't I/M my friend anymore on AIM, the names there but nothing goes through, and I trust them when they say "nope I didn't get that I/M".

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
Eddie said:
It sounds like it's raining when my computer attempts to do anything...also for some reason I can't I/M my friend anymore on AIM, the names there but nothing goes through, and I trust them when they say "nope I didn't get that I/M".
Sounds like you're trying to be ignored to me.

Top Bottom