Well, of course. ;)
6.85 KB

;D Thanks!

alright, its after the holidays and i finally get a chance to make things  ;D

with a cell phone and photoshop, i came up with this:

the_last_grif.gif

yes?

- C   8)

ps. i wish Miura would come here, he could see some cool stuff everybody makes, maybe he will visit one day, i wonder if he speaks english?  ???

I made a larger version for you or anyone else in the wallpaper section. I also made a new Sig for me ;D:

damagecontrol_gif.gif

Hope you like it!

- c :-*

PS. I decided to make another for me ;D:

as_a_child.gif

Anyone ever consider asking an admin to make a gif section of the site that includes the gifs made in this thread you could have your own account and people had to PM you for permission?  Best of all you could check in to see new gifs by your favorite "artists" next to a collection of all their work.

I suggest a fan media section of the site. I know that the drawing section of the site is still there but a part of the site that contains Gifs, backgrounds, colored in manga images etc. is the wave of the future. In my humble opinion of course (also with the understanding that it would be an enormous undertaking).

Why thank you my friend. Anything to spread Berserk. ;D
I have been very busy lately and hopefully will be able to continue to make things shortly.
Glad you enjoy.

- C

sick stuff here C. Worthy Berserk Art. I like you're new avatar. I'm planning to make something berserk related -of course-with toonboomstudio(animation program). It's a lot of work so I first need some good sketches. Anyway, good work!!!
;)

Why thank you Rickert. ;D As soon as I get my computer all fixed up, I will make some more stuff, and maybe a new music video too. The more you make, the better you get, and I have a really cool idea for a new gif, and a new music video which everyone will like. 8)

- C

edit:

Well, I decided to go ahead and make a new gif, using one of Rickerts pictures. I was going to edit it as my avatar, but I couldn't get rid of my current one, I love it so :-*. So, I made a really cool one. Rickert has first choice of course ;D. If you want to use as an avatar, sig, or something, be my guest Rickert. If not, just let someone know if they can use it. Oh yeah, before I forget, here it is:

berserker_beast_guts.gif

Hope everyone likes, let me know what you think. 8)

- C (Had to put in a C again ;D)

DarkBlademaster

Jesus cries when he looks at me.
Damage Control said:
Well, I decided to go ahead and make a new gif, using one of Rickerts pictures. I was going to edit it as my avatar, but I couldn't get rid of my current one, I love it so :-*. So, I made a really cool one. Rickert has first choice of course ;D. If you want to use as an avatar, sig, or something, be my guest Rickert. If not, just let someone know if they can use it. Oh yeah, before I forget, here it is:

http://www.10-4.kingswolf.com/berserker_beast_guts.gif

Fucking sweet ass avatar. Nice job C with a D.

Rhombaad

Video Game Time Traveler
Damage Control said:

http://www.10-4.kingswolf.com/berserker_beast_guts.gif

Hope you don't mind me using it as mine. Nice job C! ;D

Majin_Tenshi

The can opener went bye-bye...
Damage Control said:
berserker_beast_guts.gif

Hope everyone likes, let me know what you think.  8)

- C   (Had to put in a C again  ;D)
Looks good, but it could loop better.  Those flares comeing off the eyes and mouth... well they look wierd just fadeing.  If you could get them to float away instead it would look better.

Thanks for your review Mr. Tenshi, I never really looked at it that way. I might edit it later, but I am short on time right now. I just took two pictures, cut, did some editing, and that's what came out. :) I only spent maybe 10 - 15 minutes on it. When I have more time I might add more, or work on something else. ;D

- C 8)

Hell C. your getting better and better with the minute :eek: ;D

No I really like what you did with my cutey. But Majin Tenshi has got some point there. Although it's more work to edit it that way (20+ frames of the flames getting bigger/longer). Oh well...

Posted by: redria Posted on: Today at 02:26:29 PM

It looks fucking sweet :eek:

Why thank you, I appreciate that Redria. :) I made me a new sig here:

dc_lightning_sig.jpg

If you click on it in my actual sig below, you can see and hear the super-charger whine as it flies by! Excellent 8)

- C

PS. Make sure you turn up your speakers, it's awesome. :D

Top Bottom