Episode 254

TheSkyTraveller

Monster adventures on the high seas!

Title: 舞踏会 - Ball

05v08.jpg

Episode 254 Special Preview is up!

Nice dress, Farnese!

All the story advancement is cool and all, but the Kushan's attack is now seriously overdue. Oh well. All this waiting for the battle to come will make it that much better ;D

Rhombaad

Video Game Time Traveler
dwarfkicker said:
All the story advancement is cool and all, but the Kushan's attack is now seriously overdue.  Oh well.  All this waiting for the battle to come will make it that much better ;D

To be honest, it wouldn't really surprise me if the Kushan attack came during the ball. I'm secretly hoping that I'm wrong so I'll be surprised though, hehe. ;D

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Thanks for the preview TheSkyTraveller, the title is "Ball" apparently, not telling us much as usual ("Mother" would have, but Young Animal conveniently forgot to put up the preview last time... Bastards! ;D).

Farnese appears to be blushing in that panel however, and she doesn't seem to be at ease. Maybe she'll come to realize that this type of superficial life isn't to her taste.

scroto

Mmm....You don't say?
Sweeeeeeeeeet!!!! Now let the pre-emptive plot guessing begin!!
Also, this is another great pic to add funny word or thought bubbles to. Ah, sleep how I missed you...

Zzzzz

S

Some Guy

Yes! New Episode ;D

Hopefully we get some sort of hint on what Manifico is up to.

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
Aazealh said:
Thanks for the preview TheSkyTraveller, the title is "Ball" apparently, not telling us much as usual
It tells me enough to know what song from the OST to play while reading it.

GoHF

I'm a llama!
Damn, it feels like there's something wrong in that image. I can see the skirt starts above her waist (it's at the same level as her elbows) but doesn't it make farnese look like she has really long legs? Especially with serpico there. Oh well, maybe it's just the lack of a lush background as Miura has us used to. Another nice plot development chapter, can't wait for it :)

Griffith

With the streak of a tear, Like morning dew
GoHF said:
Damn, it feels like there's something wrong in that image. I can see the skirt starts above her waist (it's at the same level as her elbows) but doesn't it make farnese look like she has really long legs? Especially with serpico there. Oh well, maybe it's just the lack of a lush background as Miura has us used to.

It's a fancy ball gown, it's designed to look that way. Since it ends in a large bell, it's also sticking out in front of her, making it look longer in that image. And that background is stylin'.

Wereallmad said:
She's wearing a fucking christmas tree.......

Ah, you've discovered the magic eye secret image! ;D

Dwarf Kicker said:
All the story advancement is cool and all, but the Kushan's attack is now seriously overdue.  Oh well.  All this waiting for the battle to come will make it that much better ;D

Would you rather have Miura rushing the Kushan attack? Or good character development?

Miura should put it together,
Good character development durring the Kushan Attack ;D

Anyway it looks like Farnese is a little sad, like she has no chose but to get married to Roderick of Schtauffen , maybe someone will talk her out?

kid_berserk said:
Miura should put it together,
Good character development durring the Kushan Attack ;D

Anyway it looks like Farnese is a little sad, like she has no chose but to get married to Roderick of Schtauffen , maybe someone will talk her out?

someone...huh.....if it isnt the Serpico ,it will must be the Guts.....
and i guess it has a great possible that griffith will appear at the ball,at that time.....something will really exciting.....cant wait it ;D

Uriel

This journey isn't ov--AARGH!
I get the feeling that she might be addressing here father in that picture. Can't put my finger on it, but she looks too melancholy to be in a girly-flushing mood..

The real question is if Serpico is checkin' that booty out or not 8)

CnC

Ad Oculos
Looks like she met someone outside the ball?
Guess is its the Guts' crew, one of whom just commented on the dress...

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
There's a lot of people attending the ball, Magnifico and Roderick are outside, probably scheming something with evil greedy looks on their faces, and guess who's there when they talk about Midland being destroyed? Owen! ;D He stops a fight in public and then thinks of Raban, lots of emotion...

Lady Vandimion isn't taking Magnifico's action lightly apparently, and Serpico isn't looking too happy either. Guts and co arrive in the end.

Top Bottom