Whats up Skullknight.net

Hello SkullKnight.net I just wanted to say what’s up and thanks to some people. I have been a guest on this site for a while (around Nov 2003). I wanted to thank Walter, Olivier Hague, Aazealh, Puella, Griff and every one else. I learned a lot about Berserk from you guys. And you all kick ass. The thread that caught my eye was “ a second season and you” that was the first thread I wanted to reply to, when news of a second season came about. Ahh well I guess all we can do is wait. Anyway I love the manga more than the anime. It’s too bad that they had to cut so much out of it during the making of the anime (and from what I understand the American manga as well).

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Hey DarthVenom, welcome to SK.net, glad to know you appreciate the community. :)

DarthVenom said:
It’s too bad that they had to cut so much out of it during the making of the anime (and from what I understand the American manga as well).

I don't purchase the US version of the manga myself so I can't be sure, but as far as I know they aren't editing anything out of it.

Aazealh said:
I don't purchase the US version of the manga myself so I can't be sure, but as far as I know they aren't editing anything out of it.

Oh ok from some of the past posts I thought that Dark Horse might have cut it a little. sorry about that.

DarthVenom said:
Oh ok from some of the past posts I thought that Dark Horse might have cut it a little. sorry about that.
No, nothing's been edited/censored/etc.
We're just terribly picky about typos, the quality of the print, etc.

DarkBlademaster

Jesus cries when he looks at me.
Hey and... whats up with that avatar.

Oh Darkhorse just fucks up on the summaries, not the actual manga (thank god). I think every member would be up their ass for that if they did.

Damien said:
Hey and... whats up with that avatar.
hey whats up man. i just had to resize. i didnt realize how big it was at first lol ;D.

Damien said:
Oh Darkhorse just fucks up on the summaries, not the actual manga (thank god). I think every member would be up their ass for that if they did.

thank god is right. i still read the translations though (since only book 7 is about to drop this month). and i have been wanting to get into the card game. i know it will probably never happen. but it sure would kick ass if they made it in english.

Top Bottom