WANT TO BUY: Griffith Millenium Falcon 1 (Exclusive)

Hello,

I'm a bit annoyed at myself that I missed an auction for a Griffith- Millenium Falcon 1 (Exclusive) yesterday.

Does anyone have one, and is willing to sell it? If you do, and if it is in perfect condition, gimme a shout.

http://www.art-of-war.co.jp/english/items/detail.php?gid=87

Give me a quote on a price please, and I'll decide from then, but I'm sure all of us know what is a fair price for it, so please don't say "I'll sell you it for 700$" because we both know it's not worth that much.

Thank you for the help, much appreciated. Have a good one.

b_08.jpg

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Uriel said:
They never seem to get Griffith's face right...

Well, there's hardly a face they can get right actually... Like Wyald, Puck (in SD form), and SK. The others are always better off with their helmets on. That's their weak point as far as I'm concerned, since their statues are otherwise quite good.

kid_berserk said:
i would pay more then 900 for that

If you honestly say that, then you would have one by now.

As for offtopic things, I would kindly request that if something you say is offtopic, please keep it elsewhere, because I get emails every time someone posts, and I'd rather not keep my hopes up unexpectedly.

Griffith

With the streak of a tear, Like morning dew
:eek:

I'll pay anyone that has that statue $100 more than whatever EndLeSS8 offers you!

Whoops, didn't mean to undercut your offers, man. Guess I'm a jackass! :-X

EndLeSS8 said:
As for offtopic things, I would kindly request that if something you say is offtopic, please keep it elsewhere, because I get emails every time someone posts, and I'd rather not keep my hopes up unexpectedly.

Whoops, sorry again, if it makes you feel better, I was just joking about the $100 bucks thing. ;)

Top Bottom