if you could make your own video game

Now just for a moment imagine if you could take all the berserk characters and they’re traits, and then put them into any video game replacing all the other characters. What games would you do it with? I would do it with

From NES
Maniac Mansion
Narc
Smash TV
Double Dragon 3

From Sega Genesis
Splatterhouse2
Time Killers
NBA JAM (lmao ;D)

PS1
Final Fantasy VII
Final Fantasy IX

PS2
Grand Theft Auto III, Vice City, San Andreas

XBOX
Halo 1&2

PC
Half Life
WarCraft 3
Age Of Empires 2

which games would you guys convert?

As long as you have Mario Kart, you got to have mario party. Or what about super smash brother melee? That would be awsome but do not replace the existing characters just add the ones from Berserk.

Griffith

With the streak of a tear, Like morning dew
Tetrisgreen.jpg

NeoBerserker said:
As long as you have Mario Kart, you got to have mario party. Or what about super smash brother melee? That would be awsome but do not replace the existing characters just add the ones from Berserk.
sad to say out of all of the games that i have played. i have never played SSBM. i have to check it out. and mario party was cool.
Eddie said:
Sonic 3 and Knuckles
who would play sonic?
"Griffith No More!" said:
Dude thats awsome. how did you make that?

ShinHell9

I started on here when I was like 14...
DarthVenom said:
who would play sonic?
I think that would have to be guts because of the protaganist thing, he can already run inhumanly fast, and who's to say he can't roll up into a ball. I'd say Serpico would be Miles, but the hardest casting would be knuckles, I can't seem to think of any characters who were antagonists then protagonists.

TheSkyTraveller

Monster adventures on the high seas!
DarthVenom said:
LMAO!

Ok im about to get real old school. Paperboy, i never beat this pain in the ass game.

But how the hell can Paperboy relate to Berserk?

"Griffith No More!" said:
Nobody thought of Street Fighter II? Come on.

skullychamp.gif

If they made an old school 2D vs. fighter for Berserk, I'd totally play it!  ;D

Top Bottom