your first impressions with each character

Nadiaska

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
Good, my first impression with the characters of Berserk was not the best ones. As most of the fans today, I began to know Berserk through it encourages him, and after being accustomed to see you encourage one behind the other, I thought Berserk was one more series with androgynous characters, irritating girls, fights, and history seeking excuses to begin fights. The first chapter didn't help very, only made to conclude me what thought, so much that removed the ribbon of the video and didn't give me will of seeing anything else. In one day, when didn't have anything to attend, I placed the ribbon again with the first 4 chapters, and my opinion changed completely and clearing ran behind the rest, I disliked the end, I bought all the mangos and I discovered finally that the series of Tv is just a regular summary of the mangos 1 to 13. But we are going to the that interests, the characters:
Gatts - In the beginning it found to be one more character violent, rude and that speaks little more it shows service. After the 8th chapter, I was already completely passionate for him, without a doubt one of the most original characters than I already saw and I began to understand that there were strong many reasons for him to be as he was. He is not just a murderer, he is the most normal person than it exists inside of Berserk, loyal with your friends, and the faithful principal and impassioned by the loved woman.
Griffith - but an androgynous character with gallant spot and that all the girls are crazy for him, since it is intelligent and knows how to do of everything. Well, my first impression was even right, but Grifith goes away and a lot of the other characters with those characteristics, your actions are not previsible, he showed yours ambitious personality and your psychotic glance, until prostituted to reach your objectives, I admired Grifith until it eclipses, when he returned I thought that he would return sorry, that nothing, continues the same, greedy and ambitious, it seems that he is the favorite character of Miura, he only feels well. Unlike Gatts that discovered your feelings, Grifith doesn't demonstrate feelings to anybody, it continues being mysterious.
Caska - A thing that called me the attention first, was the fact of Caska to be black and to be the protagonist woman, it is difficult to see that in one it encourages, I only saw in an another it encourages that adore: Nadia - the secret of blue water. In this point Miura passed a good image for that society full of prejudices in that lived. I liked Caska from the beginning, she was not alone the irritating girl of all it encourages, Caska is complete. For anybody what does in the men's middle live it is normal she to adopt a hard and aggressive personality, woman who is being that would respect her? Caska is of a lot of admiration, a feather that is so humiliated in the current phase of the mangá.
Charlote - Typical spoiled princess and shy and didn't it change anything it continues being spoiled and shy, would she give a good queen? I don't think so. Charlote is just beautiful, however I don't find her charismatic, she is without salt.

maximus

Es ist einsam im Nebel zu wandern...
great post ,nadiaska!

i especially like ur interpretation of caska s role in the manga!

Top Bottom