dont bother reading this

R

Rufus

somtimes i wonder if the skullnight has a girlfriend would she be all....mighty like him or a skeleton or mabey a real live women OR MABEY shes that girl in the banner of the main page of walters site. wonder what his children would look like. i say they'd come out like one of the god hand ebcause he keeps eatin those beherits.

puella

Berserk forever
somtimes i wonder if the skullnight has a girlfriend would she be all....mighty like him or a skeleton or mabey a real live women
I wonder if Skullknight had a lover when he was a humanbeing.
OR MABEY shes that girl in the banner of the main page of walters site. wonder what his children would look like. i say they'd come
you must be kidding. ??? ::)

Griffith

With the streak of a tear, Like morning dew
You know, who says Skull Knight’s a “him” anyway? Skully could just as easily be a women, we still don’t have any concrete…

Hey, where’s everybody going?

Guys?

This isn’t funny, come back!

C’mon, I’m going somewhere with this; maybe Void got her pregnant, them ditched her, and that’s why she wants revenge, Guts and Griffith are her twin children, so Guts is his brother’s father AND Griffith is his own uncle, so ya’ see…*gasp*

Well, if you don’t like it say so, but I hardly think that gesture’s appropriate…Olivier! ;D

-Griffith

P.S. I'm in a real silly mood, but for the sake of posterity, does anybody else think this might be the worst Berserk theory ever conceived?

Vampire_Hunter_Bob

Cats are great
Hey, where’s everybody going?

Guys?

This isn’t funny, come back!

C’mon, I’m going somewhere with this; maybe Void got her pregnant, them ditched her, and that’s why she wants revenge, Guts and Griffith are her twin children, so Guts is his brother’s father AND Griffith is his own uncle, so ya’ see…*gasp*  

*picks up phone* hi i want to commit my friend Griffith into your instatution....ok thanks. So you'll be there at 10:00 Am ok thankx man. *hangs up*

Griffith

next thing i'll hear is how you're sexually attracted to SK...

::)
Well, who isn't?
skbutt.jpg

OH BABY!!!​

-Griffith

R

Rufus

....if skully was a girl she'd have small breast cus there be no room for them in that armor

of course it does, thats why i had to go look. when a sign says "dont do something", you know thats just screaming out to people to go ahead and do it. when a sign says "please do something" folks tend to ignore it...
at least thats how it is with me, but maybe im just weird...

Kenoh-Sama

"What is love? Not that I want some or anythi
somtimes i wonder if the skullnight has a girlfriend would she be all....mighty like him or a skeleton or mabey a real live women OR MABEY shes that girl in the banner of the main page of walters site. wonder what his children would look like. i say they'd come out like one of the god hand ebcause he keeps eatin those beherits.

I'm sure he's banged quite a few concubines in his day. It's good to be the King.

R

Rufus

......what do think her (skullnight) hair color was? i say she was like...joan of arc or g.i. jane

Griffith

......what do think her (skullnight) hair color was?
A redhead of course, she’s a sexy Irish lass. ;D

-Griffith

P.S. I pity those that actually read this.

nomad

"Bring the light of day"
HEY GUYS.... I know this doesnt has to do with anything your saying.....but, can u imagine if some director wants to make a motion picture of Besserk.....how would that comes out to be?

p.s. just a thought...

aelka

*gasp* you know how hot I am? *no.*
IF they make a motion picture they'll give skullknight breast space in the armor.
Then there'll be this Mel Gibson scene of Skullknight taking off her armour in some 4th dimension for a rest and Mel Gibson seducing her. Thus Griffith and Gatts.

Top Bottom