New Board Name

DarkBlademaster

Jesus cries when he looks at me.
Walter said:
Your mom.

cry.gif

Walter said:
Flattery will get you everywhere.
i just speak the truth man. i mean with new episodes constantly(great translators). and all of the other translations Cards,Full issues and everything else. and on top of that actually promoting, buying the real Berserk products instead of just getting the fake shit. it just makes it the best Berserk related site. 8)

nomad

"Bring the light of day"
DarthVenom said:
i just speak the truth man. i mean with new episodes constantly(great translators). and all of the other translations Cards,Full issues and everything else. and on top of that actually promoting, buying the real Berserk products instead of just getting the fake shit. it just makes it the best Berserk related site. 8)
2 seconds more, and I would make a commercial out of you. Make this man a sales Rep.
PRONTO!

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
Majin Tenshi said:
I think I liked TheHawks.org Embasy better...
It was too much stress for me to wake up, check the board and see THEHAWKS written across the most popular section. Besides, the Nursery is the most fitting name for the place for quarantined members. Now we can really say, "GO TO YOUR ROOM" and mean it.

ShinHell9

I started on here when I was like 14...
Walter said:
It was too much stress for me to wake up, check the board and see THEHAWKS written  across the most popular section.  Besides, the Nursery is the most fitting name for the place for quarantined members. Now we can really say, "GO TO YOUR ROOM" and mean it.
well yeah, you gotta admit though, this section does get pretty intresting at times, can't talk about Berserk all day right? I still like the name "Shootin the Breeze" the best, I mean come on, making fun of this section is like making fun of Staten Island or the cheesyness of some of Doom 3's monsters, they make fun of themselves by existing.

haha.. this is really getting funny...

Seriously... I guess this name suit the section where people just whine, complain or shoot one another with flame... isnt that better?

Uriel

This journey isn't ov--AARGH!
I still reckon making the board private is a good idea. Less morons join and all the interesting members remain to make this place a heaven on earth.

But then again, who would we mock in our elitest manner?

Eddie said:
well yeah, you gotta admit though, this section does get pretty intresting at times, can't talk about Berserk all day right?
very true
Eddie said:
I still like the name "Shootin the Breeze" the best
definitely. The Nursery is kinda funny, but "Shootin the Breeze" was a better title.
Uriel said:
I still reckon making the board private is a good idea.
i think that having it public is a great idea though. i mean i found this site a few years back in the "Second season and you" thread (in the Berserk Miscellaneous Board). "Shoothin the Breeze" would always give me a good laugh at some of the crazy shit people would say lol.

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Uriel said:
I still reckon making the board private is a good idea. Less morons join and all the interesting members remain to make this place a heaven on earth.

I'd say let's at least make the Current Episodes and especially the Translation sections private. There are also good arguments in favor of having them public though.

SaiyajinNoOuji

I'm still better than you
Aazealh said:
I'd say let's at least make the Current Episodes and especially the Translation sections private. There are also good arguments in favor of having them public though.
Who cares what the public thinks. Rule with an iron fist. ;D

DarkBlademaster

Jesus cries when he looks at me.
Smith said:
the section where people just whine, complain or shoot one another with flame... isnt that better?

I'm sorry... that never really happens anymore.

Really.

Majin Tenshi said:
I think I liked TheHawks.org Embassy better...

Teh dark wasteland of skull lord, or even "the trashcan" was better. This place is full of hippies!

Top Bottom