naruto on Cartoon network!!

GreatDoobieMan

I CANT FEEL MY FACE!
i just heard about naruto geting a spot on toonami in september and viz media buying the rights! its probley old news but i dont get to keep up on things like that as much as i want to anymore these days

ShinHell9

I started on here when I was like 14...
well I never liked the show, but I still condemn those money whores called cartoon network.

Toonami doesn't rape anime like Fox and the WB do. Sure it's editied but it isn't turned into shit that is just for kids. Though there are some rare cases where they do (Zatchbell).

DarkBlademaster

Jesus cries when he looks at me.
Dwarf Kicker said:
Toonami doesn't rape anime like Fox and the WB do.  Sure it's editied but it isn't turned into shit that is just for kids.  Though there are some rare cases where they do (Zatchbell).

I had no idea that fox and wb even showed anime.

Azn He-Man666

Was it you who killed my companions,one after one?
Damien said:
I had no idea that fox and wb even showed anime.
Sure, the Fox Box(ultimate muscle, I'm sure there's some others); and WB was running Yu-gi-oh a while back.

Anyway, I don't really care for Naruto; but I noticed they started One Piece this weekend in a one hour block on Toonami so I decided to watch it. And it's pretty good, not much awful editing or anything so far; and the voices weren't too bad either.

didnt i make TWO naruto topics about this months back. >:(

Dwarf Kicker said:
Though there are some rare cases where they do (Zatchbell).
those same people that worked on Zatchbell are working on "Naruto" ;D
Eddie said:
but I still condemn those money whores called cartoon network.
I have C.S.P.A.M. which is short for Chronic Syndrom of Pissing Away Money.
money whores?
Wah wah wah said:
but I noticed they started One Piece this weekend in a one hour block on Toonami so I decided to watch it. And it's pretty good, not much awful editing or anything so far; and the voices weren't too bad either.
yeah i seen it, what a good idea. but will 4kids make an uncut volume of OP like yu-gi-oh

Top Bottom