Banned of the Hawks... again. =)

DarkBlademaster

Jesus cries when he looks at me.
Vaxillus said:
Posting on the original subject, why does it seem to me like TheHawks forum is utterly pointless?  If you can't debate anything, then what's the point of having a forum?  Do they just post stuff like "Guts ROXXORS!!!" or something?  This forum doesn't really seem very uptight to me, it just seems like there are a lot of people who don't read before they post since it's so large, but hearing that about TheHawks makes it seem even less so.

Your a criminal of your own opinion, son.

nomad

"Bring the light of day"
Vaxillus said:
Posting on the original subject, why does it seem to me like TheHawks forum is utterly pointless?  If you can't debate anything, then what's the point of having a forum?  Do they just post stuff like "Guts ROXXORS!!!" or something?  This forum doesn't really seem very uptight to me, it just seems like there are a lot of people who don't read before they post since it's so large, but hearing that about TheHawks makes it seem even less so.

Ooh most of them DO read... Badly translated scans. That's about it. Recently, I gave it a try over this weekend. Basically people have a tendency of "speculating" with no facts. You try to correct them, or at least put out facts... Yet someone else comes along and brings another "Theory" that has no concrete information to back it up. Creating a chain reaction of bullshit and bad understanding towards the story line.

Best example? Griffith... Plain and simple, you really can't compete with these people.
But I will say, they have a nice welcoming comity

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Vaxillus said:
This forum (he means SKULLKNIGHT.NET guys) doesn't really seem very uptight to me, it just seems like there are a lot of people who don't read before they post since it's so large

You, my friend, have touched the core of the problem. That and egotism combined with susceptibility.

nomad

"Bring the light of day"
Well, as for my conclusion... I can't believe I just got chewed because I corrected a kid by saying "Causality" not Casuality...Walter, now I know how you feel BTW.  My 3 day exploration has ended. 

trapped_soul

"This is it. It's over."
Hehe, this is indeed funny. I myself got almost banned as well as i shared some thoughts concerning the nature of griffith's dream.

Some mod had a different point of view and just couldn't understand how i dared to consider other thoughts on that matter. i tried to do some reasonable argumentation, but... it was a waste of time.

in short: most of the people moderating there - so that would be 50% of the members, as you stated correctly - are just a bunch of... morons.
and trying to teach them some things about berserk is merely a waste of time and energy.
So much on that, Griffith - take it easy. at least most (some?) people at this place are aware of the value of your thoughts. Well, I am, at least.

Griffith gets banned and paradiselost joins the board. I was slightly miffed to see him on there seeing as he was the main reason Olivier split.

Griffith

With the streak of a tear, Like morning dew
Re: Banned of the Hawks... again AND AGAIN! =)

And we're supposed to be the uptight ones. :guts:

Yes, you read right, it's happened yet again. This puts my Banned of the Hawks ban total to at least 5. It might be some kind of record. :carcus:

Any fellow two-timers got something to report? I hear even my nicest Berserk-only posts are being wiped from existance, which is strange to say the least. Probably threatened by my superior intellect and Berserk insights. :troll:

Vaxillus

The one and only severed head
Wow, that's sad. I guess some of the people in charge felt threatened like you said. Well, if you can't beat them with your mind, use a large stick with nails in it instead. I'd say something else clever about internal politics, but I get the feeling politics is a little to sophisticated for what's going on over there.

"Griffith No More!" said:

Yes, you read right, it's happened yet again. This puts my Banned of the Hawks ban total to at least 5. It might be some kind of record. :carcus:

Any fellow two-timers got something to report? I hear even my nicest Berserk-only posts are being wiped from existance, which is strange to say the least. Probably threatened by my superior intellect and Berserk insights. :troll:

5 times lol :guts:. i haven't really been there (except for like twice) and i haven't seen what you post, but i was wondering. what in the world could you have said that got you banned 5 times?

:troll: :troll: :troll: :troll: :troll:

Hey, Griffith. I was just informed by Nomad that your ban was finally lifted. Your ban was uncalled for in the first place and as you probably know, I voiced my opinion on thehawks board and in a lengthy PM to Judea. He likes you, but I was kind of worried he wouldn't see the PM since he doesn't come on or post too often.

If all else failed, I guess I could have sent a message to either G-a-t-s-u or Gurifisu. :guts:

Kakkoii_Guts

海賊王になる男だ

"Griffith No More!" said:

Hell, why go back? You are obviously far too much for them to handle.

BOB

poruno sutâ
Is the Hawks forum that one where they discuss which Nu Metal band is the best? Think I even registered when they started, how embarrassing

Top Bottom