I'm done!

Vampire_Hunter_Bob

Cats are great
Yup I am now offically back from Fort Benning. I sure hope to never have to see that place.

Well on Thursday I got my blue cord, thus making me an Infantryman [not a pussy mortar man... fucking tube rubbers]. All I can say is I'm glad I can now revert back to being a fucking nerd, just this time I can shoot. I leave on the second of May to go to Fort Drum to join the 10th Mountain division. Then I think I leave some time in February for Afghanistan. I'm not sure it's on their web site and I don't feel like looking.

Anywho, I'm back So who wants to write a summery for me. ;D

SaiyajinNoOuji

I'm still better than you
Vampire_Hunter_Bob said:
Yup I am now offically back from Fort Benning. I sure hope to never have to see that place.

Well on Thursday I got my blue cord, thus making me an Infantryman [not a pussy mortar man... fucking tube rubbers]. All I can say is I'm glad I can now revert back to being a fucking nerd, just this time I can shoot. I leave on the second of May to go to Fort Drum to join the 10th Mountain division. Then I think I leave some time in February for Afghanistan. I'm not sure it's on their web site and I don't feel like looking.

Anywho, I'm back So who wants to write a summery for me. ;D
Oh its so good that your back from Summer camp! ;D Did you have any summer time romance? :-*

Vampire_Hunter_Bob

Cats are great
SaiyajinNoOuji said:
Oh its so good that your back from Summer camp!  ;D Did you have any summer time romance?   :-*

My M-16 was the hottest women I've ever known. I remember when I first insterted my cleaning rod... Whew I became a man that day! ;D

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
Episode Summaries for 250-255

250 - Vandimion
Farnese leaves Guts' Band in search of a boat from her wealthy family, the Vandimions (who happen to reside in Vritannis).  Inside, her brother Magnifico is ridiculed by Vandimion for being too amitious. Farnese and Vandimion's dialogue goes about as well.  Her boat request is denied, and she is put on voluntary house arrest.  Magnifico looks on from the shadows.

251 - In the Garden
Farnese contemplates her worth to the Band, knowing that Casca has others to take care of her. While in the Garden, Magnifico catches up with her. After they discuss their father's background and his influence, Magnifico says he can get her a boat in exchange for a small favor...  Serpico returns to the Band saying that they will not be returning.

252 - The White Lily in the Field
Serpico hands the Band a document granting them a ship from the harbor, along with their magical weapons. After leaving without an explanation, Guts sends out the elves to spy on Farnese.  Meanwhile, Magnifico's favor is revealed. Farnese is to marry his childhood friend, Roderick, captain of the Eath fleet (Eath is a nearby country that has close ties to Vandimion).

253 - Mother
Farnese attempts magic and decides it was just a simple game. She reflects on her travels with Guts and elaborates with, "The warmer it became, the more I wondered if I'd found my place. I was so nervous that I couldn't stand it.  So I got out of there and came back to the place that I was accustomed to. Into the cold enclosure."  Just then, her mother appears and informs her that Vandimion fears her, and is weak.  She shouldn't let Magnifico manipulate her. Then, they head for a ball.

254 - Ball
At the Ball, several wealthy and powerful nobles are in attendance. Owen of Midland breaks up a fight between nobles about the succession of Midland after the Kushan invasion has been dealth with.  Magnifico and Roderick look on with interest.  Farnese appears and dances with Roderick just as Lady Vandimion appears and scolds Magnifico.  Serpico spots the elves, and Guts Band arrives near the Ball.

255 - Between the Pillars in a Row
A fog envelops the Ball.  A giant Cougar with Ganishkan teeth looks on at Guts' Band and then runs off.  Just then, Serpico contacts the Band through the hair that Schierke gave him.  He challenges Guts for their third duel, using the pillars of the environment to limit Guts movements.  This doesn't stop the Dragon Slayer though, which tears through one pillar in Guts' first swing.

PS: I'm seeing a lot of parallels between this current situation and Volume 7-8's. Farnese chooses to leave the Band because she was nervous about the "flame" or Bonfire of Guts. When Guts tries to take her back, Serpico challenges him to a duel, paralleling Guts' fight with Griffith in volume 8.

Vampire_Hunter_Bob

Cats are great
Walter said:
PS: I'm seeing a lot of parallels between this current situation and Volume 7-8's.  Farnese chooses to leave the Band because she was nervous about the "flame" or Bonfire of Guts.  When Guts tries to take her back, Serpico challenges him to a duel, paralleling Guts' fight with Griffith in volume 8.

Holy vamp, a lot has happened. Thanks Wally B for the summery.

It's pretty obvious now that Farnese is becoming a much more important character. I can't wait to see what happends next. Or it's not really and I'm wrong. What I'm wondering is, what's up with Serpico? Another duel? It's like he tries to fight Guts on a monthly bases now.

Top Bottom