we have

1.Childhood Griffith
2.15 year old Griffith
3.18 year old Griffith
4.Etheopian Griffith
5.Femto
6.Light of the Falcom
7.Griffith Reborn

my favorite is probably Griffith Reborn because his armor is call and still has his bad attitude.

I guess 18 yr. old Griffith. I don't remember any 15 yr. old Griffith. In fact, I don't remember ever knowing Griffith's exact age.

ParaParaJMo

Para Para Hawk
i am estimating he is the same age as Gutts as guessed around what the timeline says.

In the manga, do we ever see Ethiopian Griffiths face.

To keep your mind off of what he may look like, you can look at Shizuka but you cant take her.

Fishbomb

Fear the slightly white swordsman!
I like griffith... ;D

but Walther already stole that comment :(

So I guess my favourite is from when he was knighted, until he jumped into bed with Charlotte.... And I always figured Griffith to be two or three years older than Gatts. Gatts and Caska always seemed to be the same age, and Griff is clearly a few years older than her when he rescues her. Not many though...

Besides... all Parapara's women staring at me freaks me out!

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
grifbutt.jpg

puella

Berserk forever
Oh~ I'm tooooooooo late!
I like childhood Griffith.
He was the most innocent thing at that time in his life.

and how about Guts?
I like 3-year-old Guts as well. He was so cute!
and I like the part Guts was with Gambino.

Ckrisz

Brooklyn Representah
Just a quick Griffith question for those who've translated the manga with regards to Li'l Griffith ...

In the anime, we see Griffith as a kid during his whole flashback bit before and during the Eclipse. However, he looks like a pretty happy lil kid. No issues, certainly not like Guts. You pretty much are left in the dark as to how he became the capable, amoral, charismatic, driven warlord that he is, and where his motivation comes from.

Does the manga go into any depth about Griffith's youth or the roots of his motivations? Or are we just left kind of hanging (fanfiction time!)

Kenoh-Sama

"What is love? Not that I want some or anythi
griffith's most feared enemy isn't guts...
its's kenoh-sama.    ;D

Now that's a cure for my depression!! Thanks! That puts a :) on my face for the first time in ages! Thank You!

Top Bottom