Fresh Work: Bloody Guts

This is obviously a done from a Manga page, but I hand drew it myself, looking at the volume page...I think it was 28? And did all of Miura's insane cross hatching myself, then went about the process of CGing it...which is not easy when you need to get in between all those pen lines!

But I think it turned out pretty damn well! What do you guys think?

http://switcher.blackgoku.com/Other/Bloodgutts.jpg

Holy F*CK!!!!!

That drawing is awesome, not only did u use cross-hatching, but you coloured it too!! Damn...

Just one question, was this done by hand, computer or both?

A good two nights of solid work, I'd say. I don't usually count hours or anything...

Here's some more!

serkluv.jpg

Vaxillus

The one and only severed head
Wow, another great drawing. The cloak really adds to the composition (I'm not sure if that's a copy of Miura's drawing or an original, too lazy to look). It sorta seems to glow. Is the background yours?

The other one is even more impressive for only two nights' work.

PS: Neither of the two above links, which appear to be to the same page, work :-\.

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
That last one looks great indeed, truly nice artwork. To answer your question Vaxillus, the links didn't work because of Casca's name being automatically corrected. ;)

That last one is one of the coolest pictures I have had the privilege to see some one make! :eek:

Very awesome!!!! 8)

- C

Headless_Death

u/QuartetGhent
Beautiful Work. The backround for the second makes the picture so organic. The picture quality and size even make for a fantastic wallpaper. The first image was great in the dark way Guts was portrayed. I'll look forward to seeing more.

that's sickening good:)

btw with what kind of pencil did you drew the gutts one on top? (off course before you colored it in
pS)...I'm curious 'cause I wanna do that stylo too mannnnn..

::)

Top Bottom