What's your favorite video games?

DarthVenom said:
yeah i know i should (and probably will)  but i don't know if i should wait until the E3 ??? or what. because if there is any hope of it being released in English ill just wait.

*EDIT*

ok now if any of you guys love Final Fantasy 7. then i got something for you. if you don't like it ::) too bad lol. well i think this is going to be Final Fantasy 7-2 all i know is that its a spinoff of FF7 and its going to be coming out for PSP

DOUBLE POST
story
http://www.gamespot.com/psp/rpg/crisiscorefinalfantasyvii/news.html

heres a screenshot
http://www.gamespot.com/psp/rpg/crisiscorefinalfantasyvii/screens.html?page=1

Is that the one with Vincent? I heard that there was going to be an FF7 spinoff with Vincent as the main character and for the PS2. Is that it?

Void Swordsman said:
Is that the one with Vincent? I heard that there was going to be an FF7 spinoff with Vincent as the main character and for the PS2. Is that it?
The one you're thinking of is "Dirge of Cerberus."
They really don't have too much info. on Crisis Core.

Hmmm....my favorite games.

NES
Mike Tyson's Punch Out( I can't beat Tyson anymore)
Legend Of Zelda
The original Final Fantasy
Super Mario Brothers 3
Double Dragon
Contra

Sega Genesis
Maximum Carnage
Any Sonic game
Comix Zone

N64
Goldeneye
Star Fox64
Zelda: Ocarina of Time

Dreamcast
Soul Calibur
Berserk
Power Stone

Playstation
FF 7-9
Xenogears
Grandia
Dino Crisis

Gamecube
Super Smash Brothers Melee
Zelda: Windwaker
Resident Evil
Eternal Darkness
Prince of Persia: Sands of Time
Prince of Persia: Warrior Within
Pikmin

PS2
Berserk(This is the only reason why I bought a PS2)
Lord of the Rings: The 3rd Age

GBA
Zelda: A link to the past(Originally on SNES. It's my favorite Zelda game)

DarthVenom said:
they probably will at the E3.
That's exactly what I'm hoping for. Maybe I'll buy a PSP, after all.

DarthVenom said:
i think i could still beat him. i haven't given it a try in quite some time
I tried it a couple of days ago. Even though I was still able to reach him, he knocked me down in one punch. That damn Tyson...

I'm gonna go by categories for game type instead of breaking down a system list.

RPG-
Kingdom Hearts (will be replaced by KH2)
I like this one probably because it doesn't play like a traditional RPG.  I find it easy to keep going back to this game, despite it being labeled as kiddy.  I'm glad the sequel will have a much darker story.

Fighting-
Soul Calibur 2 (will be replaced by SC3)
I just find the Soul Calibur series to be so fun.  And they get better with each sequel.

FPS-
Halo 2
I'm not a big FPS fan but I had a lot of fun with Halo.  And the sequel just kicked the crap out of it's predecessor. Though Golden Eye and Perfect Dark also caught my attention for a time.

Action-
Devil May Cry 3
Best action game thus far, hands down.  This game has so much to offer people looking for an adrenaline rush.  It's challenging to boot.

Adventure-
Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time (the new Zelda game will be incredible)
The Legend of Zelda series has always been good.  Wind Waker was cool but it was such a chore going from point A to point B.  A Link to the Past was an awesome game.  The next game is gonna be great.

Horror-
Resident Evil 4
The Resident Evil games are the king of the survival horror genre.  RE4 is just amazing.  There's nothing like being backed up against a wall with only 4 shells left and 10 guys advancing on you. 

Racing-
Mario Kart: Double Dash
The Gran Turismo series has been hailed as the most realistic racing simulator.  Mario Kart is more hectic, frantic, chaotic, and fast paced than any other racer out there.

Action: Devil May Cry 3
Stealth: Metal Gear Solid 3
First Person Shooter: Half-Life 2
Role Playing Game: Xenogears
Puzzle: Mario Party games all of them (as in "It is a puzzle why people waste money on this crap")

Hi_There

Born to be MILD!
Fighting-
Soul Calibur 2

Action-
God of War. I forgot all about the Devil May Cry games when I played this.

Adventure-
Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time. It just is.

Horror-
Resident Evil 4: Hands down the best thus far

Nes
Contra
Dr. Mario
Super Mario Bros. 1-3
Tetris

Gen
Contra Hard Corps
Gunstar Heroes

Snes
Chrono Trigger
Contra 3
Final Fantasy 4
Final Fantasy 6
Secret of Mana
Super Mario World
Super Metroid
Zelda 3

SCD
Snatcher (The Greatest Game Ever)

PSX
Final Fantasy 7
Final Fantasy Tactics
Metal Gear Solid

Saturn
Panzer Dragoon
Panzer Dragoon 2
Radiant Silvergun
Silhouette Mirage

Dreamcast
Gunbird II
Ikiruga
Jet Grind Radio
Last Blade 2
Street Fighter Alpha 3

Gamecube
Mario Kart DD
Metroid Prime
Zelda WW

Xbox
Halo
Halo 2
Panzer Dragoon Orta

PC
Doom
Doom 2
Half Life
Sam and Max

Arcade
Dance Dance Revolution
Drummania
Guitar Freaks

dwarfkicker said:
I'm gonna go by categories for game type instead of breaking down a system list.

RPG-
Kingdom Hearts (will be replaced by KH2)
I like this one probably because it doesn't play like a traditional RPG.  I find it easy to keep going back to this game, despite it being labeled as kiddy.  I'm glad the sequel will have a much darker story.
honestly i didn't like kingdom hearts to much.

and some news from from SquareSoft (could be big news in my opinion)

here is the Final Fantasy 7 technical demo for PS3.

http://www.gamespot.com/ps3/rpg/finalfantasyvii/index.html

GodHand18 said:
SCD
Snatcher (The Greatest Game Ever)

yo know for a game with such good reviews i haven't tried it yet.

Opie

The Sex Icon
Prince of Persia: Sands of Time - This game shows the quality that all games should try to strive for. Not only are the graphics and animations top notch but the story, voice acting, gameplay and awsome "eastern" music blow anything before it away. The character development(something that doesn't seem to happen in games unless its an RPG) is a slow realistic progression that ends in a charming and loveable romance aswell. You can't beat this game.

PS. It's sequel sucks, everything that made it great other than the gameplay is sucked right out of it.

Aazealh said:
oops :p sorry about that Aazealh

Opie said:
Prince of Persia: Sands of Time - This game shows the quality that all games should try to strive for. Not only are the graphics and animations top notch but the story, voice acting, gameplay and awsome "eastern" music blow anything before it away. The character development(something that doesn't seem to happen in games unless its an RPG) is a slow realistic progression that ends in a charming and loveable romance aswell. You can't beat this game.
Prince of Persia really is a great game. i would say close to a perfect video game

Griffith

With the streak of a tear, Like morning dew
These are the greatest game ever imo:

METAL CELL: SOLID SPLINTER 3
DEVIL SHED TEARS 4: LIVE BY THE GUN, DIE BY THE SWORD
SILENT EVIL 4: THE BOX
MARVEL VS CAPCOM VS GUILTY GEAR X II TURBO
NFL 2006

Or just any FPS, so good! :eek:

Even though they haven't been released yet, they have the best graphics and the gameplay is always the same, so I know I'll love it more than anything! I can't wait for PS3, I'm going to buy it in all three colors the day it comes out! PWNED! 8)

"Griffith No More!" said:
These are the greatest game ever imo:

METAL CELL: SOLID SPLINTER 3
DEVIL SHED TEARS 4: LIVE BY THE GUN, DIE BY THE SWORD
SILENT EVIL 4: THE BOX
NFL 2006

Or just any FPS, so good! :eek:

Even though they haven't been released yet, they have the best graphics and the gameplay is always the same, so I know I'll love it more than anything! I can't wait for PS3, I'm going to buy it in all three colors the day it comes out! PWNED! 8)
;D i really did LMAO at the
"Griffith No More!" said:

Lee

YOUR INTERNET(S) WHAT NOW??
Void Swordsman said:
Heh, Earthbound's pretty sick. I love the fact that they integraded RPG elements in a modern era environment, such as the malls, the hotels, the ATM, and the telephones.
Serious
You explore the pyramids, an alien base underneath motherfucking Stonehenge and a lost land full of dinosaurs only to fight them.
Oh and Gyagas (sp?) the most Chutullu-esque enemy ever.
(A fleshy, tentacled,giant Thing that sleeps and is totally insane.)

Oh and the music is neat too.. 8)

Void Swordsman said:
Heh, Earthbound's pretty sick. I love the fact that they integraded RPG elements in a modern era environment, such as the malls, the hotels, the ATM, and the telephones.
Lee said:
Serious
You explore the pyramids, an alien base underneath motherfucking Stonehenge and a lost land full of dinosaurs only to fight them.
Oh and Gyagas (sp?) the most Chutullu-esque enemy ever.
(A fleshy, tentacled,giant Thing that sleeps and is totally insane.)

Oh and the music is neat too.. 8)
WOW :eek: this game sounds fucking sick . what system do you have it for. or is it for PC?

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
104.png

Lee

YOUR INTERNET(S) WHAT NOW??
DarthVenom said:
WOW :eek: this game sounds fucking sick . what system do you have it for. or is it for PC?
Good old snes.
You can buy this game for around 50 Dollar at Ebay or you play it on an emulator like most people.
Oh and a new mother( the japanese name) will soon be released....well in japan.

But there is a high change that they won't release it outside of japan, much like the Mother 1+2 GBA cart .

Edit: Oh and "the Beast" artwork is frikkin awesome.

Top Bottom