Naruto the movie subtitled

"blah blah dogs blah blah poop is fun blah blah yadi yadi" followed by any one of these  ;)  8)  :-*  and tada, ha ha, i have the last word  :D

Griffith

With the streak of a tear, Like morning dew
Psymont 2.0 said:
"blah blah dogs blah blah poop is fun blah blah yadi yadi" followed by any one of these  ;)  8)  :-*  and tada, ha ha, i have the last word  :D

« Last Edit: Today at 03:59:21 PM by Psymont 2.0 »

There's something poetic about that post and you.

well then seems like your fresh outta slander and dog and poop jokes

mission.jpg

no emoticon?  ???  well anyway...

http://www.doodie.com/super_hero_animation.php

number 9 is all yours...

unrelated to the poop slinging but since bush is now an integral part of this
http://www.doodie.com/george_bush_political_cartoon_animation.php

Griffith

No thanks. You've never had substance, and now you're having trouble even coming up with meaningless blather to fill your posts with. I'd hate to see what happens when you run out of cliche catchphrases and web content.

Psymont 2.0 said:
well then seems like your fresh outta slander and dog and poop jokes

Speaking of which, if you don't rush, you won't have edit every one of your responses, it's not like it'll make a big difference anyway. Sure, you'll write more, but likely say less (though you did beat the 60 second timer last time).

Anyway, what slander? Everything I've said has been more or less an accurate apprasial of you based on your presence here. You're the one that engages in baseless name calling and mindless insults epitomized by the ever popular, "your mom." I guess to make up for a lack anything sustantial or even original to say to me. Probably why what I have to say can get under the skin, while one can't possibly take your comments personally.

Admittedly, it's not fair because I am obviously the more intellectual and well-spoken of the two of us in the first place.

See ya next time. =)

Griffith

GirlsBL1200.jpg

Didn't need to center this image. ;D

P.S. Really, can anyone tell me why it's so large?

P.P.S. Saiya, that woman is positively frightening.

"Griffith No More!" said:
No thanks. You've never had substance, and now you're having trouble even coming up with meaningless blather to fill your posts with. I'd hate to see what happens when you run out of cliche catchphrases and web content.

Speaking of which, if you don't rush, you won't have edit every one of your responses, it's not like it'll make a big difference anyway. Sure, you'll write more, but likely say less (though you did beat the 60 second timer last time).

Anyway, what slander? Everything I've said has been more or less an accurate apprasial of you based on your presence here. You're the one that engages in baseless name calling and mindless insults epitomized by the ever popular, "your mom." I guess to make up for a lack anything sustantial or even original to say to me. Probably why what I have to say can get under the skin, while one can't possibly take your comments personally.

Admittedly, it's not fair because I am obviously the more intellectual and well-spoken of the two of us in the first place.

See ya next time. =)

online content? you mean like your mission accomplished thing? yeah, just like that... baseless name calling? well you give me nothing to go on apart from your love of poop... your aparently hollow apart from your "mastery" of grammer... thank goodness i dont base my level of intellect on forum flame wars about taste in anime which is obviously subjective and therefor pointless to argue over though admittedly fun especially when dealing with a pile of crap with a stick up its ass wrapped around a dictionary with delusions of grandeur... if you get dragged any further into this, you are even stupider than i originally thought - e.g. your poor dog training... wasting your time is loads of fun... even more fun than playing with your dog...

edit(just for the hell of it): well-spoken? yup, you have found a hundred ways to say the same thing... "i am so smart!"... keep stroking til it burns buddy

dont you think its time you gave up and banned me like usual?

SaiyajinNoOuji

I'm still better than you
It's Mrs. Garret from the Facts of Life. She would always say , "Girls girls girls!" when her lovable girls would argrue in attempts to keep them cool. ;D

Griffith

Psymont 2.0 said:
online content? you mean like your mission accomplished thing? yeah, just like that... baseless name calling? well you give me nothing to go on apart from your love of poop... your aparently hollow apart from your "mastery" of grammer... thank goodness i dont base my level of intellect on forum flame wars about taste in anime which is obviously subjective and therefor pointless to argue over though admittedly fun especially when dealing with a pile of crap with a stick up its ass wrapped around a dictionary with delusions of grandeur... if you get dragged any further into this, you are even stupider than than i originally thought - e.g. your poor dog training... wasting your time is loads of fun... even more fun than playing with your dog...

edit(just for the hell of it): well-spoken? yup, you have found a hundred ways to say the same thing... "i am so smart!"... keep stroking til it burns buddy

Hey, I'm not the one burning... Case in point; your rebuttal perfectly justifies everything I said with an all encompassing example while ironically engaging in the things you are simultaneously accusing me of. Do you understand the inherent psychological comedy yet, going all the way back to comparing you to a stubborn barking dog I would enjoy teasing; and then doing just that for two pages?

I am so smart! ;D

as your rebuttal perfectly justifies mine. you are wasting time and i am too. all that matters is who is having more fun... and as there is no scale to measure this, more time is wasted. if you were as smart as you claim to be, you would just shut up and move on... but you dont, further justifying my belief, that you are simply put... a shmuck

Griffith

It shouldn't surprise you at this point to know that your conclusion suffers from faulty reasoning. =)

Thing's aren't as two-fold as you think, or at least say. You've obviously been the agitated one as I continually get the best of you and control the tone and direction of conversation. You're just trying to keep pace, impersonating the style and substance of whatever post I made to you last; not only do you have nothing effective to say for yourself, you're essentially emulating me. How sweet.

Anyway, I'm not even the one wasting my time, I didn't just come to SK.net today because some guy was making fun of me; on the other hand, that's your sole reason for being here.

Schmuck. :-*

It shouldn't surprise you at this point to know that your conclusion suffers from faulty reasoning. =)

Thing's aren't as two-fold as you think, or at least say. You've obviously been the agitated one as I continually get the best of you and control the tone and direction of conversation. You're just trying to keep pace, impersonating the style and substance of whatever post I made to you last; not only do you have nothing effective to say for yourself, you're essentially emulating me. How sweet.

Anyway, I'm not even the one wasting my time, I didn't just come to SK.net today because some guy was making fun of me; on the other hand, that's your sole reason for being here.

Schmuck. :-*

your delusion is deeper than i suspected... you remind me of wimp lo from kung pow... "i am bleeding making me the victor" (dont bother with the "oh jeez you used a reference to a film rather than pulling it magically out of your ass" defense, its tiring) what you must realize is that you must fight fire with fire and that ignorance only understands ingnorance(oh boy now hes using cliches?!? well yeah, if the shoe fits :p ) you seem to only understand nonsensical blather, so you reap what you sow(arghh another one!)... as far as getting under my skin or annoying me goes, that would only be the case if i respected your opinion...

and to emulate you further - schmuck :-* :-*

Griffith

Okay, I admit it, you've outstupided me again. But may I ask why you quoted me only to post a rambling denial of no relation to what I said, in addition to looking like it was written by a trogladite?

no relation? you must be getting tired so ill excuse your total lack of common sense...

trogladite? well, i dont really feel like putting every post i make into a grammer and spell checker like you... thats just anal... :-\

gnm "you suck (*he will never see this coming*)"

psy "no you suck"

*gnm rushes over to thesaurus*

gnm "because you say i suck you are incongruous, inane, trite and banal therefor ergo vis a vis concordantly i suck less and you have fallen into my trap! ho ha he ha!"

psy "..." *wtf? this is just ridiculous* "fine! you suck more cause you say i suck"

gnm *checks thesaurus, spelling, grammer and then posts* "blah blah blah blah"

and so on

well its late here so ill get back to you tomorrow cause i have nothing better to do... ;)

Griffith

It's a social experiment:

I punish Psymont for being a stupid waste, and he counters by knocking me because I can write competently and I know how to spell.

Welcome to the lowest common denominator.

Vaxillus

The one and only severed head
This may be redundant, but welcome to the nursery.

Of course, considdering the fact that I'm reading someone else's argument, I shouldn't be talking. :-\

Griffith

Vaxillus said:
This may be redundant, but welcome to the nursery.

Of course, considdering the fact that I'm reading someone else's argument, I shouldn't be talking. :-\

Nah, you're right, no matter who's right, this is easily me at my lowest. This is like wrestling in quicksand, I've been in it before with the likes of paradiselost, but it still brings out the worst in me.

Oh well, maybe I'm just lonely now that Monty's gone to bed. ;)

It's a social experiment:

I punish Psymont for being a stupid waste, and he counters by knocking me because I can write competently and I know how to spell.

once again it seems you have missed the point entirely(you think id be used to it by now but no it still shocks me)... putting flowers on a landfill doesnt make it a garden, just a landfill covered with flowers... you probably need me to explain that without the analogies... all you do is say the same things in a different ways, underneath its still the same old crap; void of content... ie. "i am smart because i said you would post if i wrote you suck" - well, its a forum, if their were no responses it would be pretty pointless wouldnt it? yes...

punishment? THANK YOU SIR MAY I HAVE ANOTHER?!?  ;)

your right about the quicksand though... fighting over opinions for this long really shows dedication to wasting time... real tenacious audacity...

whats so bad about naruto anyway? the fans?  ;D

Griffith

Psymont 2.0 said:
it was my pleasure... anything to avoid another one of your "cat & mouse/dog & poop" long winded irrational replies  :-X

Still not over it yet?

Top Bottom