Farneze in need of psychological assitence

Grim_Swordsman

Super Berserker
Is it just me or does Farneze has a SERIOUS blood complex?

It totallly freaked me out...I mean, i look at her in a different way now.

Should we call a shrink?

Just joking.

puella

Berserk forever
She needs just a bunch of whips. ;D
I don't think she's the one because most of berserk characters need a shrink.....

Grim_Swordsman

Super Berserker
She bit Serpico's hands and licked his blood for goodness sake...

I'm tottaly with you on what you said, but Farneze is still being turned on by the sight of blood.

puella

Berserk forever
She bit Serpico's hands and licked his blood for goodness sake...

I'm tottaly with you on what you said, but Farneze is still being turned on by the sight of blood.
NOT "still"
she changed a lot :) or at least has been trying to do.
I'd want you to refer to the recent chapters which shows she follows Guts abandoning all her former state, even her god!
twisted saddist lonley girl Farnese was but not now from her different attitude though we can't assume everything yet because we don't know what is still in her mind. 8)

*** as for her blood-seeking action is just a kind of saddism of a child(like Roberto said), I mean "don't take it serious"

Kenoh-Sama

"What is love? Not that I want some or anythi
Is it just me or does Farneze has a SERIOUS blood complex?

It totallly freaked me out...I mean, i look at her in a different way now.

Should we call a shrink?

Just joking.

Really??!! Holy shit she needs help!!! Quickly man give me her email so I can .... straighten her out ;D

puella

Berserk forever
just what the hell are you talking about?!
let me tell you though I'm not Roberto. hope I'm not intruding.
Roberto and me were talking about vampires on this board a couple of times.
So "vampire" is his joke from that about the topic.
and I guess he means what Farnese did(especially about bleeding Grim_Swordsman said above)is just a malicious child-playing.

Kenoh-Sama

"What is love? Not that I want some or anythi
let me tell you though I'm not Roberto.  hope I'm not intruding.
Roberto and me were talking about vampires on this board a couple of times.
So "vampire" is his joke from that about the topic.
and I guess he means what Farnese did(especially about bleeding Grim_Swordsman said above)is just a malicious child-playing.

:eek:

Lliugusamui

around the corner
blood is not that bad...
moreover who can predict the acts of a zealous one ?
and how about Serpico's blood ? it gotto be tasty or else Farneze wouldn't had done such a thing
:eek:

Lliugusamui

around the corner
Farneze: Yum! Yum! Tastes like ketchup!

Brrr!!! How could she like it's taste? Do you mean she's a vampiress?

you can be sure blood doesn't taste like ketchup at all.
a vampiress ? i've never thought of it before, but perhaps she's a Tremere , i wouldn't be surprised of it
and you know , it's Farneze the Big Christian ... so everything could happen ^^

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
you can be sure blood doesn't taste like ketchup at all.
a vampiress ? i've never thought of it before, but perhaps she's a Tremere , i wouldn't be surprised of it
and you know , it's Farneze the Big Christian ... so everything could happen ^^
Its not Christianity, and shes not devoted to that religion anymore anyway....

Grim_Swordsman

Super Berserker
Okay, so let's cut the crap and get to the bottom line.

Does Farneze have a blood complex? Does she get turned on by the sight of blood?

Is she into bondage?

Into recieving/inflicting pain?

Is she a sadist?

A maschoist?

A maniac?

Or is she just a tad, sad sad little confused misunderstood girl?

Someone: I'm not evil! Just.......misunderstood

CnC

Ad Oculos
Its not Christianity, and shes not devoted to that religion anymore anyway....

its a religion that draws influence from christianity tho (well, christianity as it was in the middle ages-spanish inquisition)

as for Farnese, she's got issues... but she's gettin' help finally.  However you could consider following the Black Swordsman not the best of therapies (y'know, with the demons and all)  :)

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
its a religion that draws influence from christianity tho (well, christianity as it was in the middle ages-spanish inquisition)
I realize this, but that doesnt mean that you can call the religion "christianity".
as for Farnese, she's got issues... but she's gettin' help finally.  However you could consider following the Black Swordsman not the best of therapies (y'know, with the demons and all)  :)
I dunno. I still think Guts (demons and all) is the best person for her to be around. He stands as everything she was taught not to uphold. You can learn a lot from an anti-thesis.

Lliugusamui

around the corner
that religion is a monotheist one which owns similar characteristics to christianity, with the dominicans since 13e century that look like mozgus and troops ... in fact, the "everything could happen" is not only related to inquisition but to all the crap that occured before too^^

Grim_Swordsman

Super Berserker
Indeed, it's a bit similar to christianity, with all the books and crosses, but there is one thing that draws them apart. Their god is white hawk(or something similar)

I dunno. I still think Guts (demons and all) is the best person for her to be around. He stands as everything she was taught not to uphold. You can learn a lot from an anti-thesis.

I don't think that Guts doesn't have faith. Remember what he told that priest in Vol.1

"You have faith in god but you didn't believe in the devil?"

Guts knows that everything is made of opposites...since he saw the true evil, he knows there must be an ultimate good out there. He's just so bent on revenge he doesn't have time to worship it.

puella

Berserk forever
Hey, guys!

I hate this BBS Lurker/newbie thingy.

When will I ascend?
0-50 posts: BBS Lurker/newbie
51-100:Berserk Lackey
101-250:Berserk Addict
251-500:God Hand Member
501----:Olivier status

and Grim_Swordsman,  if you want to add something to your post, use modify button. :)

Lliugusamui

around the corner
you know, i think nobody's here in order to make the more posts possible !

(one more ! hop'gonna be godhand member soon ... ;D )

are you sure you wanna talk about _Farneze_ 's need of psychological assistance ? ( just kiddin' ^^ )

Top Bottom