Farneze in need of psychological assitence

Kenoh-Sama

"What is love? Not that I want some or anythi
Hey, guys!

I hate this BBS Lurker/newbie thingy.

When will I ascend?

Keep posting!!! Make a very controversial post, insult as many people as possible and watch your numbers rise!!! ;)

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
Their god is white hawk(or something similar)
Technically they are worshipping Idea. Just as the symbol for christianity is a cross, they dont worship the cross, such is the symbol of their religion a white hawk.
I don't think that Guts doesn't have faith. Remember what he told that priest in Vol.1

"You have faith in god but you didn't believe in the devil?"

Guts knows that everything is made of opposites...since he saw the true evil, he knows there must be an ultimate good out there. He's just so bent on revenge he doesn't have time to worship it.
How much of Berserk have you read?

Kenoh-Sama

Technically they are worshipping Idea. Just as the symbol for christianity is a cross, they dont worship the cross, such is the symbol of their religion a white hawk.

Heh...

Grim_Swordsman

Super Berserker

You know what? This is the second time you've poked fun at me today.

Being an admin is cool and all but it doesn't give you the right to criticise people.

and just because people have a different view from you doesn't mean they're wrong.

And if they are, don't act high and mighty but enlighten them with your so-called knowledge.

Really distateful (if that's a word) and you're supposed to be our example.

]*Grim_Swordsman is wondering if he's going to kicked out for going against an admin*

Oh well, who cares. ::)

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
:-X
Geez, calm down dude. I was merely asking how much youve read, because I could refute what you said, but only if youve read up to volume 17, where Guts has several conversations involving his views on "god" with Farneeze. Otherwise it'd be a spoiler.

Also, if you took any of my comments as harsh, then please for future reference, research your assertions of Berserk before posting them. That would take away about 900% of the negative sentiments that come your way.

I think now is a good time to insert the "foot in mouth" emoticon for you.

Kenoh-Sama

Being an admin is cool and all but it doesn't give you the right to criticise people.

and just because people have a different view from you doesn't mean they're wrong.

And if they are, don't act high and mighty but enlighten them with your so-called knowledge.

]*Grim_Swordsman is wondering if he's going to kicked out for going against an admin*

Oh well, who cares.  ::)

Ignore him. He's like that. I wanted to kick his ass two days after I signed up. Just chill. In the end, it's only a BBS! :) So just relax and post whatever. Just don't lose your cool. It'll only make you look like a hot head.

Lliugusamui

around the corner

Oh well, who cares.  ::)

what the hell are you blabling about ??

and guys ... excuse me of christianize so much berserk , it's just i don't like - really don't like - the way christianity looked specially in middle-age , but we're not in a theology problem, so :-X

Grim_Swordsman

Super Berserker
Geez, calm down dude. I was merely asking how much youve read, because I could refute what you said, but only if youve read up to volume 17, where Guts has several conversations involving his views on "god" with Farneeze. Otherwise it'd be a spoiler

For your information, i have all 22 volumes of Berserk...and for your information you don't have the translations for Vol. 17 (one chapter!!??!)

Also, if you took any of my comments as harsh, then please for future reference, research your assertions of Berserk before posting them. That would take away about 900% of the negative sentiments that come your way.

So does that mean, people who don't know anything about Berserk (not me) are not welcome in your site but should be insulted,criticised and humiliated???

That's like racism .... :-/

Tsk tsk tsk.

I think now is a good time to insert the "foot in mouth" emoticon for you.

If you mean, that i should be the one to put my foot in my mouth, then you are sadly mistaken. Read the notes above.

You've let your position and power go to your head. It will be your undoing.

Grim_Swordsman

Super Berserker
Ignore him. He's like that. I wanted to kick his ass two days after I signed up. Just chill. In the end, it's only a BBS! So just relax and post whatever. Just don't lose your cool. It'll only make you look like a hot head.

Thanks for the encouragment!

I'm not a hot head by the way.

You know what? You're cool. I've read a lot of your posts and you're always writing straight to the point but you never let your temper get out of hand.

By the way, is Kenoh the guy from the Fist of the North Star? Just asking

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
Christ, couldnt you have made that one post? I remember something about you saying you werent hot-headed? Well, your triple-post bonanza doesnt really help that claim out.

Id like to disregard this blatant mockery of me, but this is just too funny.

For your information, i have all 22 volumes of Berserk...and for your information you don't have the translations for Vol. 17 (one chapter!!??!)
So you own the volumes, but just look at the pretty pictures? How about getting aclimate solutions translations? Or just asking for someone to translate a scene? Though it might not be the PERFECT translation, it will give you the gist of a scene. Thats how I learned my stuff...
So does that mean, people who don't know anything about Berserk (not me) are not welcome in your site but should be insulted,criticised and humiliated

That's like racism ....
If youll notice, I said "research your assertions", which involves simply going through the volume you are about to make a speculation/claim about and reassuring the facts before babbling onto something based purely on fiction, or something in your head (such as your "Guts faith" theory that started this little war)

If more people researched their claims before posting them, it would just make everything a lot less hectic on the BBS.

You've let your position and power go to your head. It will be your undoing.
Heh. You've known me for all of your 20+ posts life. You are seriously mistaken if you claim to know me.

Vampire_Hunter_Bob

Cats are great
So does that mean, people who don't know anything about Berserk (not me) are not welcome in your site but should be insulted,criticised and humiliated???

That's like racism .... :-/

I don't know anything about berserk and i'm welcome here.

So does that mean, people who don't know anything about Berserk (not me) are not welcome in your site but should be insulted,criticised and humiliated?

No, and if you'll read really closely, he simply said that if you go out and start blaring on a post without knowing the facts, you will get stomped down.
Just because there is no translation here for you to download doesn't mean he doesn't ask me or Olivier to explain what's being said.
I'd also like to point out...isn't this topic about why Farneze needs to see a shrink?  I'd just like to say I think she's got the best one in the world right beside her who is going to set her straight: Guts.  
As for having a 'blood complex' as you say, I doubt it really, but it's rather obvious she has a love for pain, as it gives her sexual pleasure when it's happening.  Her childhood of wackiness probably hasn't helped her psyche much, either.
Well, that's all I've got to say.  ;D

Kenoh-Sama

Thanks for the encouragment!

I'm not a hot head by the way.

You know what? You're cool. I've read a lot of your posts and you're always writing straight to the point but you never let your temper get out of hand.

By the way, is Kenoh the guy from the Fist of the North Star? Just asking

Yep!! Ever wanted to know what influences Berserk? Well, it's fist of the north star or as it's originally called Hokuto No Ken!!!. I pretty much name myself afterv Raoh. It means "the fist king". My name Kenoh sama is what they call him. Meaning "Lord Fist King". Thanks for the kind words! Like I said don't worry about it! :)

Grim_Swordsman

Super Berserker
Christ, couldnt you have made that one post? I remember something about you saying you werent hot-headed? Well, your triple-post bonanza doesnt really help that claim out.

The triple-post bonanza as you call it are not directed towrds you, unless you have triple personalities (that'd be cool heheheheh ;D)

The other two were for Kenoh-sama and the Lliugusamui...

So you own the volumes, but just look at the pretty pictures?

Something wrong with that? I'm free to do whatever I want.

If youll notice, I said "research your assertions", which involves simply going through the volume you are about to make a speculation/claim about and reassuring the facts before babbling onto something based purely on fiction, or something in your head (such as your "Guts faith" theory that started this little war)

If more people researched their claims before posting them, it would just make everything a lot less hectic on the BBS.

This just proves that whoever doesn't know about Berserk will be an outcast. Thanks for the help.

Heh. You've known me for all of your 20+ posts life. You are seriously mistaken if you claim to know me

Not at all...You see my friend, there is something (in case you haven't heard of) called curiosty. Now this leads me to the assumption that you don't read other people's posts.
What I'm trying to say is, I don't sit there in my crummy little post and read what people say. I explore and read other topics.
Therefore, there is a 100% chance that I will stumble on your comments. I based my judgment on what've you posted so far. NOT of what you've written here.

To Vampire_Hunter_Bob

I don't know anything about berserk and i'm welcome here.

Hah! That's rich! At least, you know it's called Berserk, right?
By the way, I'm browsing through your quotes and I have to say that the previous comment was not true. Someone's been lying....

To Cronus

I'd also like to point out...isn't this topic about why Farneze needs to see a shrink? I'd just like to say I think she's got the best one in the world right beside her who is going to set her straight: Guts.
As for having a 'blood complex' as you say, I doubt it really, but it's rather obvious she has a love for pain, as it gives her sexual pleasure when it's happening. Her childhood of wackiness probably hasn't helped her psyche much, either.
Well, that's all I've got to say.

Hey, it's Cronus! Man, I've always wanted to meet you. Great work on Vol. 21 and 22!

Grim_Swordsman

Super Berserker
Yep!! Ever wanted to know what influences Berserk? Well, it's fist of the north star

Really? In what terms? The lone warrior aspect or the blood and gore?
But it's a great piece of info. Thanks.

it's originally called Hokuto No Ken!!!

I know, I have Vol. 1 of the manga. Just bought it recently.

I pretty much name myself afterv Raoh. It means "the fist king". My name Kenoh sama is what they call him. Meaning "Lord Fist King".

Haven't got to him yet. I've only seen screens of him on the net. Is he a cool character?

You've ever played Hokuto No Ken Arcade game called

Fighting mania

It's by Konami. You get to punch the targets and perform the techniques ala Kenshiro.

aaa! taa!taa!taa!taa!taa!taa!taa!taa!taa!taa!taa!taa!taa!taa!taa!taa!taa!taa!taa!taa!taa!taa!taa!taa!taa!taa!taa!taa!taa!taa!taa!taa!taa!taa!taa!taa!taa!taa!taa!taa!taa!taa!taa!taa!taa!taa!taa!taa!taa!taa!taa!taa!taa!taa!taa!taa!taa!taa!taa!taa!taa!taa!taa!taa!taa!taa!taa!taa!taa!taa!taa!taa!taa!taa!taa!taa!taa!taa!

The hundred-crack fist of the North Star!

Kenoh-Sama

Really? In what terms? The lone warrior aspect or the blood and gore?
But it's a great piece of info. Thanks.

I know, I have Vol. 1 of the manga. Just bought it recently.

Haven't got to him yet. I've only seen screens of him on the net. Is he a cool character?

You've ever played Hokuto No Ken Arcade game called

Fighting mania

It's by Konami. You get to punch the targets and perform the techniques ala Kenshiro.

aaa! taa!taa!taa!taa!taa!taa!taa!taa!taa!taa!taa!taa!taa!taa!taa!taa!taa!taa!taa!taa!taa!taa!taa!taa!taa!taa!taa!taa!taa!taa!taa!taa!taa!taa!taa!taa!taa!taa!taa!taa!taa!taa!taa!taa!taa!taa!taa!taa!taa!taa!taa!taa!taa!taa!taa!taa!taa!taa!taa!taa!taa!taa!taa!taa!taa!taa!taa!taa!taa!taa!taa!taa!taa!taa!taa!taa!taa!taa!

The hundred-crack fist of the North Star!

Nah. Haven't played the game yet. And hey check out the prequel Souten No Ken!! It's amazing. #1 shonen comic in Japan ;D

Vermillion

If we do not find them soon, we shall be of no use
I dont think Farnese is in any immediate danger to flip-out with her little fetishes. After Guts kidnapped her from the HICKs, she has showned no sign of any psychcological irregularities. She went through a big change and she seems like the kind of gal that focuses on a goal once she has set one. She seems level-headed at this point.

Kenoh-Sama

though i don't read japanese, it seems in 196 that she's not responding the best that she could ...

Yeah, no shit. Just when you think she's turned the corner on her life she still has enough fears and insecurities to hold her back.

Vermillion

If we do not find them soon, we shall be of no use
though i don't read japanese, it seems in 196 that she's not responding the best that she could ...

I think she was just contemplating and being ashameful of her past performance during the fights with the demons. She told Guts that she will not get in the way and so far she isnt really keeping to that. She wants to make Guts see her not as a burden but as a competant person.

She is responsible in taking care of Caska and anyone who has taken care of children knows that it is not as easy as it seems. When she lost sight of Caska she failed Guts yet again. She was afraid to face the others and hid like a child herself. But I think she was most afraid to face Gutts!! :D

Lliugusamui

around the corner
i thouhgt she was more skillful ( hey do you know skill is a word from scandinavian origin ? :-X ) in both physic and mind, even though her "new" mind fregility is well-known ... what a band guts has made ! :D

Kenoh-Sama

I think she was just contemplating and being ashameful of her past performance during the fights with the demons. She told Guts that she will not get in the way and so far she isnt really keeping to that. She wants to make Guts see her not as a burden but as a competant person.

She is responsible in taking care of Caska and anyone who has taken care of children knows that it is not as easy as it seems. When she lost sight of Caska she failed Guts yet again. She was afraid to face the others and hid like a child herself. But I think she was most afraid to face Gutts!! :D

She wants to be able to hold her own but is coming off like a scared little girl who will be (if not already) a burden. Yeah getting attacked by zombies ain't normal but closing your eyes and swinging isn't exactly what a decorated fighter would do (She was the H.I.C.K.'s leader after all). I can see why her men had doubts about her. If anything I wonder how much patience Guts will have regarding Farneese. He doesn't seem to be the patient type.

Top Bottom