Farneze in need of psychological assitence

Grim_Swordsman

Super Berserker
It's interesting where this is going.

I think Farneze still has issues. Like Lliugusamui said, she is not doing well. Remember when she had those flashback while masturbating? (I had noooo idea why this is of relevance)

Perhaps Farneze will continue with her twisted nature for a little while she witnesses many horrors, she won't even care what her past used to be.

Imagine it......a strong, silent Farneze a.k.a female version of Guts.

Lliugusamui

around the corner
Imagine it......a strong, silent Farneze a.k.a female version of Guts.

Hum... i don't think she could use the dragon slayer, though . The role of the woman is not based on fight in berserk, so perhaps she's gonna fall in love with that troll^^

Grim_Swordsman

Super Berserker
Troll? what troll? are you talking about guts? What troll? What are you talking about? Who's the troll? Where? How? What troll?

I don't see any troll....trolls usually mean short stout people, so it cant be guts.

What troll? Who's the troll? Troll? what troll? Would somebody enlighten me???????

??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ???

roberto999

The Black Chick of Darkness
Troll? what troll? are you talking about guts? What troll? What are you talking about? Who's the troll? Where? How? What troll?

I don't see any troll....trolls usually mean short stout people, so it cant be guts.

What troll? Who's the troll? Troll? what troll? Would somebody enlighten me???????

???  ???  ???  ???  ???  ???  ???  ???  ???  ???  ???  ???
Ehhm ...you sure is it Farnese that needs psychological assistence?  ;D

Grim_Swordsman

Super Berserker
MUAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA *breath* MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Lliugusamui

around the corner

???  ???  ???  ???  ???  ???  ???  ???  ???  ???  ???  ???

well ... hey are you okay ? :eek:

that troll ( or rather the hairy apostle looking like a troll of tolkien's fantasy, example, and not trolls directly from scandinavian myths ) is seen in last panel of episode 196 and could join guts band, though i don't know how he could ...

Kenoh-Sama

"What is love? Not that I want some or anythi
Hum... i don't think she could use the dragon slayer, though . The role of the woman is not based on fight in berserk, so perhaps she's gonna fall in love with that troll^^

Guts, Farneese, Serpico, Isidro and Chewbacca are all on the same side. Yay.

Lliugusamui

around the corner
I may sound clueless?? but I don't think I've read chapter 196....which volume is it in?

I only have up 22 plus all the anime...

if you read all the posts on the board, you'll check episodes from volum 23 in the current manga part ; puella has sent links of episodes 192-196, but perhaps it's too late for you !

Nadiaska

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
I would like to know which the intentions of Farneze, when joining Gatts. In that he was able to you help her, since he is frequently attacked by demons. Your thoughts are confused, I think she deceives itself own as the ghost she said. She is a little like Caska it is, insane! Well, all what were involved with the inquisition, were they crazy and fanatic, but is the case of Farneze different, does she seek an answer, but is this answer in Gatts?

D

Drachenfels

In the volume when they fight the pope-apostle on the wall, she realizes how weak she is/how false her life/believe in god is, I think. She looks up to Guts and sees someone who controls his life, unlike her. I think she follows him to find herself or something like that.

Lliugusamui

around the corner
I don't know whether Farneze will success in finding her nature, but I think Guts won't help her directly.
I just wait the moment when Serpico will be able to live his life without that foolish girl. It would be kinda Serpico-reborn ...

Vermillion

If we do not find them soon, we shall be of no use
In Berserk....its lead, follow or get the hell outta the way!!

Gut leads,
his crew follows,
the countless dead that Gutts slew were the ones that didnt get outta the way :D

Unfortunately Farneze bit off more than she can chew and its gonna come back to bite her in the ass. But she thinks her destiny lies with Gutts. We will see what happens....

D

Drachenfels

Maybe she just needs a good spank by Guts, like Luca gave Nina ;D

Top Bottom